bazera

Have any of you astral projected?

57 posts in this topic

@Swarnim

But yeah, it's like a normal lucid dream

So the fact that you were seeing your sister using her computer was just a memory? Or you were actually looking at her doing that, from the astral plane to the material plane?

Edited by bazera

3 hours ago, bazera said:

@Swarnim

So the fact that you were seeing your sister using her computer was just a memory? Or you were actually looking at her doing that, from the astral plane to the material plane?

I can't really tell. At the time I thought it was me peering into some parallel universe that's slightly different. I have visited a nearby park in my astral travels once as well and it was fairly different as well. Maybe about 30 percent.

After I looked at her I got a little excited that maybe I have finally done it, and I wanted to travel past my window but I couldn't control which direction I was going. So I thought of my body, and I automatically got pulled from where I was. I was getting pulled and then I laid down in the exact position of my body at which point I gained waking consciousness.

It's similar to a lucid dream as in how real it feels. But it's not that same now that I think about it. You have a sense of location which is not present in a lucid dream.

Edited by Swarnim

i sleep, wake up 5 hous later, lie in bed without moving the body and body tries to sleep while being awake

@bazera While doing different spiritual practices seeking awakening I began having spontaneous out of body experiences. I've had hundreds at this point. It was very alarming at first and I often thought I may have died. It can be quite unsettling to find yourself standing outside your body. Once I became more comfortable with it happening eventually I was able leave my house and travel to many places and other worlds. It ended up being incredibly valuable in expanding  my consciousness and answering many questions I had about  reality, life, God and consciousness. I would say it is definitely worth pursuing. 

Edited by Matthew85

@Matthew85 Thanks for sharing that.

How different is AP from Lucid Dreaming in your experience?

does anyone has any proof of the veracity of his experience ?

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

6 hours ago, bazera said:

How different is AP from Lucid Dreaming in your experience?

@bazera I lucid dream as well. In my experience they are very different. Lucid dreams feel like a creation of only my mind. I can change the environment and people, they have dreamlike qualities. I was fully awake during my out of body experiences and wasn't able to change anything, the same as my waking reality on earth. Whether I was in my house or travelling around the earth, it was indistinguishable from my normal waking reality. Eventually when I began traveling to other worlds they were all just as solid and real as life on earth. I could interact with people and the environment but I couldn't change anything. The worlds were just as solid, stable and consistent as our life on earth. My best assumption is lucid dreams are a creation of only your mind versus a consensus reality that is constructed by everyone who inhabits that world. 

Edited by Matthew85

Can people meet their dead relatives or family members in an astral plane? Have you guys experienced something like that?

On 2/20/2023 at 11:55 AM, bazera said:

Can people meet their dead relatives or family members in an astral plane? Have you guys experienced something like that?

@bazera Yes your can. This can provide a lot of healing and insight. 

Yes! But my experience was very very simple. Haven’t mastered yet the art of moving around and fully controlling what I am doing. It happened spontaneously. I’ve been writing my dreams and find this to be key as you develop more awareness on the dream world. 
I started leaving my body and then got scared as I could see myself from the ceiling. Instantly returned back to my body and awoke inside of another dream.

On 2/18/2023 at 10:18 PM, Matthew85 said:

@bazera I lucid dream as well. In my experience they are very different. Lucid dreams feel like a creation of only my mind. I can change the environment and people, they have dreamlike qualities. I was fully awake during my out of body experiences and wasn't able to change anything, the same as my waking reality on earth. Whether I was in my house or travelling around the earth, it was indistinguishable from my normal waking reality. Eventually when I began traveling to other worlds they were all just as solid and real as life on earth. I could interact with people and the environment but I couldn't change anything. The worlds were just as solid, stable and consistent as our life on earth. My best assumption is lucid dreams are a creation of only your mind versus a consensus reality that is constructed by everyone who inhabits that world. 

How long can it last for you and did you try under psychedelics ?

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

On 2/22/2023 at 8:53 PM, Loveeee said:

How long can it last for you and did you try under psychedelics ?

@Loveeee In the beginning they were brief lasting only minutes. Later I was able to stay out up to about and hour or so. 

No I never had an OBE while on psychedelics.

Edited by Matthew85

On 3/1/2023 at 11:37 PM, OBEler said:

what did you Do in that hour, something paranormal happened? 

@OBEler This is a difficult question to answer. I have hundred's of OBE's over many years, so I had a lot of different experiences. If you have a specific question about reality or the life after what we call physical death, please let me know and I will do my best to answer it based on what I experienced. 

Was reading the Wikipedia page on astral projection and stumbled upon this. Funniest thing I read all day xD

1F02418F-0DE8-4A9C-A1C1-99C77F059F2A.jpeg

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 3/1/2023 at 11:37 PM, OBEler said:

what did you Do in that hour, something paranormal happened? 

@OBEler One of the things I was able to do was visit with my mother and father who had passed from this reality.