AndylizedAAY

Bad Design With My Computer and the Forum

35 posts in this topic

My computer is unable to find the IP address for websites in general so I have to use my phone. If the forum is working on your end for the forum, then it's just bad design on mine. I have an entire history with technical difficulties.

Also what is up with how the forum looks on my phone? I can't even tell what is going on with the subforums. 

chrome_screenshot_1675578913917.pngchrome_screenshot_1675579677717_edit_11340339931601.png

1 hour ago, AndylizedAAY said:

@Swarnim No, it's a long screenshot from the Chrome app on my phone!

That's exactly what someone with a very long phone would say.

beep boop

Jail brake your phone, Build it from scratch. PM Leo.

Edited by Eternal Unity
Typo

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

You must be joking right? Please do not post stupid things. Obviously I don't have such a long phone.

Edited by AndylizedAAY

@thepixelmonk I sent a link about an Android feature, the screenshot is just compressed into a smaller space down below. Btw, I'm using Airdroid to send these screenshot to my computer. It's more consistent than Bluetooth File Transfer. Why doesn't anyone listen to me?

Screenshot_20230306_025101_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edited by AndylizedAAY
I had more to say.

I think that picture didn't show too much privacy. I could risk not getting a job if I show my face.

@thepixelmonk I kind of hate it when people make blind assumptions in general that are false. This is a relatively new feature, I wouldn't blame you for not knowing. To answer your question, yes it might be a custom model but I don't know what you mean and some new features are released within the software itself regardless of what the hardware is.

@thepixelmonk These responses only show that I am probably the first to know about the difference with the forum index/homepage on my phone when the website was not working on my computer at the time, otherwise you would have at least thought of what would be more practical instead of jumping to conclusions. I don't really think Leo thought about this problem. A sign that this is probably true is that he said that he has notebooks everwhere around his home in his insight video even though a phone is a lot less scattered and more practical to takes notes in which you can search them with a title (the Google Docs app will work).

33 minutes ago, AndylizedAAY said:

@thepixelmonk I sent a link about an Android feature, the screenshot is just compressed into a smaller space down below. Btw, I'm using Airdroid to send these screenshot to my computer. It's more consistent than Bluetooth File Transfer. Why doesn't anyone listen to me?

Screenshot_20230306_025101_com.android.chrome.jpg

dude your phone is even longer than I thought how do you even use that thing ?

The mobile UI isn't as good as the desktop website, but it still works. I haven't had any outstanding issues with it.

If you want the desktop UI, just switch to desktop mode, which will give you the exact same UI as usual.

And also it might help to make sure your phone isn't elongated to an absurd degree.

You are what you currently desire. ❤️