Alfonsoo

Thoughts on taking benzos to soothe a bad trip?

10 posts in this topic

I don’t think turns the Tripp into a happy pretty trip, but the benzo can kill or numb down the anxiety and after that who knows

also, how would the dosing work?

Take your bad trip like a man. Don't try to escape it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Take your bad trip like a man. Don't try to escape it.

Cult Leader DARES his followers to lose their shit.

@Alfonsoo A bad trip, or a bad part of a trip can teach you a lot. 

My most recent mushroom trip lead me to realizing the groundlessness of human communication and how ripe and full everyone here is if their own limited experiences, projections, and maps of symbolic language. Most people here are clueless to the depth in which they walk in. This isn’t an insult but it’s true. You have no idea how deeply full of shit you are, and how deep, nuanced and multiperspetival, infinite, multifaceted, open to infinite interpretation reality is. You project, assume, think you understand, feel you are right, believe in your opinions, believe in those you gave authority too… etc but it’s all a house of cards. The depth of self deception and ignorance that is omnipresent throughout society is terrifying and makes you puke. Very few could stomach how twisted it is.  I also saw how people grow, change, have insights, awakenings, learn, change, grow, and move closers to truth and God as they continue to work. 

But, that was easy, sort of. it was challenging because I was contemplating all of humanity, all at once. As myself. 

Then, I had to accept the unacceptable about reality, consciousness, humanity. I have to look at the unacceptable, and integrate it into myself and learn to love it. I realized that a state of consciousness exist when consciousness can’t accept itself, and that too is fully accepted by God. I realized a major part of my purpose is to share self acceptance, self care, and self love.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

The bad trip is there to show you something. Say "Thank you ?" and let go.

I fully agree - take it like a man.

Usually, there is light at the end of the tunnel - I've went into eternal hell and came back far more respectful, openminded and understanding. Usually, there is a reason why you are having a bad trip - and most of it is out of disrespect and lack of understanding. In my case, disrespect, lack of understanding and not taking it serious. 

7 hours ago, Recursoinominado said:

Cult Leader DARES his followers to lose their shit.

If you don't wanna lose your shit, don't do psychedelics.

Benzos are not good for you.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you don't wanna lose your shit, don't do psychedelics.

Benzos are not good for you.

One of the roots of suffering is the lack of truth that comes from socially promoted mental constipation.

If more people lost their shit, they could more easily digest the nature of reality.

in a professional environment i think trip killers should be equipped.