Fluran

Psychedelic trip within a Dream

9 posts in this topic

I took 5meomalt that i had, just in my dream, sleeping state that i was myself not aware of

As i took 5meomalt powder, not even in liquid form, into my ass, i started tripping haha

Phenomenal experience was almost identical to reality,  though it felt like it just came in in 5sec.

Anyone experienced tripping in sleep state?

Brain recreating psychedelic experience?

Edited by Fluran

41 minutes ago, Fluran said:

Yup

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

44 minutes ago, Fluran said:

Yes. It's weird.

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

Yeah had multiple experiences like this. I even tried shamanic breathwork in a dream, which was surprisingly potent. 
I’d love to have this more often.

experienced a mushroom and lsd trip whilst dreaming, during one dream the walls were revolving in swirling colourful patterns just like in an actual psychedelic state, my thoughts were more clear and more in touch with my true emotions rather than the persona i usually put on, then my dream dad is like wtf are you doing son, then i woke up

Edited by Chives99

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

Yea I've dreamed of tripping on acid and changa, but it was quite unlike the real thing.

Yes, i've take psycodelics inside my lucid dreams, it helped me to understand what people mean by "no self awakening"

Edited by Alex_R

Definitely have had both mushroom and lsd trips in my dreams. though usually the dream is in the context of taking the dose at an inopportune time like before work or something, and then it's kicking in while i'm supposed to be taking care of some responsibility.

I’ve had visuals like fractals and morphing walls and floors and stuff in dreams, but not very vivid. No major life-transforming trips that I can remember. Just neat stuff.