bloomer

Pfizer Director leaks plans to Create Viruses

73 posts in this topic

Pfizer Director leaks plans to mutate virus and sell vaccine for it. 

"Don't tell anyone this...There is a risk...have to be very controlled to make sure this virus you mutate doesn't create something...the way that the virus started in Wuhan, to be honest." - Jordan Trishton Walker, Pfizer Director of Research and Development = Strategic Operations and mRNA Scientific Planning:

Jordan refereed to covid as a "cash cow" for Pfizer. Evidently a cash cow they want to keep cashing in on by producing more viruses so they can continue to push more vaccines. 

Jordan Trish PV.png

Dailymail has already deleted it's article covering this story.

Full cover up underway. I'm gonna look for the archive. 

Jordan Trish PV.jpg

@bloomer

33 minutes ago, bloomer said:

Pfizer Director leaks plans to mutate virus and sell vaccine for it. 

Jordan refereed to covid as a "cash cow" for Pfizer. Evidently a cash cow they want to keep cashing in on by producing more viruses so they can continue to push more vaccines. 

Jordan Trish PV.png

Dude looks like he's trolling SO HARD!!? Oh no, the anti vax people over complaining and dramatizing him and those who want the vaccines as ignorant and evil, well, the guy is clearly doing an Eminem, takes those judgements, and flips it to those who were going too hard on Pfizer and other businesses.

Most likely it's a joke, a satire and sarcastic joke at those who are being too offended and defensive over vaccines, like Joe Rogan or Russel Brand. 

17 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Jordan Trish PV.png

... I mean c'mon.  How much can you trust something like this?  Showing him looking like a Satan worshipper with uncontextualized and cherry-picked quotes like "Don't tell anyone this!" etc.  Lol.  

"Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down"   --   Marry Poppins

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

Most likely it's a joke, a satire and sarcastic joke at those who are being too offended and defensive over vaccines, like Joe Rogan or Russel Brand. 

Yes, most likely a joke… fingers crossed.

Apparently.

@Matt23

48 minutes ago, Matt23 said:

.. I mean c'mon.  How much can you trust something like this?  Showing him looking like a Satan worshipper with uncontextualized and cherry-picked quotes like "Don't tell anyone this!" etc.  Lol.  

16 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Is that even the real account? Is it a deep fake?

The full project veritas video is literally linked and Jordan Walker is Pfizer's director of research and development. What are you on about???

@hoodrow trillson

18 minutes ago, hoodrow trillson said:

LMAO, OP you gotta be autistic or something.  

This is how me and my friends speak when we're at restaurants and drinking -- Just absolute nonsense.  Being edgy and dark is funny as hell.  LMAO great thread.

Are your brains not working? 

Again I will reiterate. This is Pfizer's director of research and development admitting that Pfizer and working on gain of function research. Mutating corona viruses as a "preemptive" measure for more covid variations so they can start work on a vaccine prior to the new variant. This they are keeping under wraps and are testing these new variations on apes.

@axiom

Just now, axiom said:

Yes, most likely a joke… fingers crossed.

What about this video would lead you to think it's a joke???

Did any of you even watch it? Where's the joke? Jordan literally admits to it all????

The replies in this thread and literally so dumb it's making my head boggle. 

Gain of function research is not a new thing. Nothing new here.

@zurew

Just now, zurew said:

Gain of function research is not a new thing. Nothing new here.

So you're fine with Pfizer making new experimental covid variants which they hide from the public? 

@MarkKol

13 minutes ago, MarkKol said:

Better hide this until Leo sees it

What does this even mean?

2 minutes ago, bloomer said:

So you're fine with Pfizer making new experimental covid variants which they hide from the public? 

I am personally against gain of function research, because I find it very risky. On the other hand, If its done safely, it can be very useful to learn more about viruses and to do preemptive measures before the new variants are infecting everyone.

@zurew

7 minutes ago, zurew said:

I am personally against gain of function research, because I find it very risky. On the other hand, If its done safely, it can be very useful to learn more about viruses and to do preemptive measures before the new variants are infecting everyone.

How do you think covid originated? Do you trust Pfizer? Do you think Pfizer hiding that they are doing is this research makes them trustworthy? If you're against gain of function why would you dismiss this important leak given the past few years as nothing significant?  

gaddafi virus business quote.jpg

10 minutes ago, bloomer said:

How do you think covid originated? Do you trust Pfizer? Do you think Pfizer hiding that they are doing is this research makes them trustworthy? If you're against gain of function why would you dismiss this important leak given the past few years as nothing significant?  

I think its possible that covid originated from gain of function research - but I haven't seen any compelling evidence that would prove it, but even if I take that for granted, that alone is far from proving bad intentions. 

There is no leak yet, that could be considered significant. This "leak" assuming it is true, only proves that they are doing gain of function research.

11 minutes ago, bloomer said:

Do you trust Pfizer?

I don't need to trust any single company. I can look at the overall body of research (that is done on a multinational scale by different companies, countries and institutions) about a topic and go with that.

Edited by zurew

15 minutes ago, bloomer said:

gaddafi virus business quote.jpg

Actually you don't need to engineer viruses. Just tell them you engineered one or two.... People gonna belive anyways.

Nazis weren't doing anything bad afterall... They were just following the narrative. So,  to me it looks like new jews going to be so called ''anti-tech'' pests.

@Rafael Thundercat

8 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

A thread started by Bloomer? Have fun, I'm out. 

?

Why so mean Rafael??? :(

@zurew

7 minutes ago, zurew said:

I think its possible that covid originated from gain of function research - but I haven't seen any compelling evidence that would prove it, but even if I take that for granted, that alone is far from proving bad intentions. 

There is no leak yet, that could be considered significant. This "leak" assuming it is true, only proves that they are doing gain of function research.

Regardless of bad intentions, if negligence and terrible experimentation lead to this outbreak than shouldn't we try to avoid it happening again in the future?  Also "bad intentions" aren't really a thing, the only thing they care about is profit maximization which is BAD!

9 minutes ago, zurew said:

I don't need to trust any single company. I can look at the overall body of research (that is done on a multinational scale by different companies, countries and institutions) about a topic and go with that.

You do need to trust them if you're gonna be okay with them creating more viruses. 

@Sincerity

1 minute ago, Sincerity said:

Don't fall for misleading comments online and try to stay as objective as possible.

Yeah don't listen to me, instead listen to the words coming out of the mouth of Pfizers director of research and devlopment. 

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/pfizer-executive-mutate-covid-via-directed-evolution-for-company-to-continue/

So far the best you guys have been able to come with is that it's actually good they're doing this research rather than denying it even though out of Jordans own mouth it's not 

@Sucuk Ekmek

Just now, Sucuk Ekmek said:

Actually you don't need to engineer viruses. Just tell them you engineered one or two.... People gonna belive anyways.

Nazis weren't doing anything bad afterall... They were just following the narrative. So,  to me it looks like new jews going to be so called ''anti-tech'' pests.

Dude wtf are you on about?

@bloomer You probably haven't even read the article I linked. 

Project veritas is not the most reliable source.

@Sincerity

Just now, Sincerity said:

You probably haven't even read the article I linked. 

Project veritas is not the most reliable source.

So you're denying this is real? 

5 minutes ago, bloomer said:

@Sincerity

So you're denying this is real? 

I'm not denying anything. Read my responses again.

The claims are unverified and so I'm telling You to be unbiased. We don't want potential misinformation to be spread here. And certainly not out of ideological reasons.

Edited by Sincerity