8. https://shamanicsupply.com/collections/most-popular-rapehs

9. *banned link*

10. https://www.awakehealer.com/collections/kambo

11. https://youtube.com/@HamiltonMorris

■->☆kuripe and Rapè Purchase:

1. https://www.kuripe.com/

2. https://queenoftheforest.org/

3. https://shamanicsupply.com/collections/tribal-rapeh-collection?page=1

~Hamiltom morris does a great Job explaining. I am a huge admirer of his presented works for the general public. Today I just ordered Phyllomedusa bicolor with the burning-Stick/Vine! 

Hamilton Morris is famously known as the bringer of the 5-MeO dmt synthesis pamphlet, and which I have used alongside various N,N-Dmt teks. I hope to experince something transformative in nature from this substance. 

I digress, initially I discovered this medicine 'Kambô' on Leo's Insights Blog. Using First Principles I learned the rest. Leo, said he has not tried Kambô thus far. I am wondering if others here have any valid experience using this medicine :)

My goal is to reduce or remove adhd and subclinical hypothyroidism symptoms which cause severe chronic impairmemts in my daily living(hopefully lowering/coming off the dosage of Adderall-30mg, twice daily and 100mg-Modafinil). I've tried a variety of material aitias on my path towards healing my psyche as well as this body. I am a former vaper(55mg nicotine). I quit a month ago forever as well as zero alcohol in-take. So, using Rapé with the Kuripe is not a problem in my personal experience. I am 22 years old and striving to reach new-limits of becoming conscious of consciousness. 

If anyone has any experience, memories, or tips and suggestions please feel free to write them below. I have read testimonials which tell wonders, but in the end are only stories. I thank you for your maturity and participation in such things requiring radical open-mindedness to participate in! #Godspeed. 

20230116_190522.jpg

20230116_191544.jpg

Screenshot_20230116_185913_YouTube.png

Screenshot_20230116_190348_Chrome.png

Screenshot_20230116_190501_Gmail.png

Edited by Leo Gura
To add photo's :)

I know people who try it but idk about it

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

It's not a psychedelic. You're not gonna be tripping on it. It's basically like getting bit by a snake. I doubt getting bit by a snake is gonna cure any of your illnesses. Although it might have a very strong placebo effect. Once you go through that torture your mind will have a strong incentive to convince you that the torture had some higher purpose.

But of course there's no way to know without trying. Good luck. Post us a report if you try it.

P.S. You can easily buy Kambo on eBay.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura the woman I see on Facebook have Kamba sessions is unwell in my opinion 

◭"89"

3 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Leo Gura the woman I see on Facebook have Kamba sessions is unwell in my opinion 

And what does that prove? Unwell people will naturally tend to gravitate to Kambo in the first place because it promises them a cure. So that's like saying people in a hospital are unwell.

Edited by Leo Gura

19 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not a psychedelic. You're not gonna be tripping on it. It's basically like getting bit by a snake. I doubt getting bit by a snake is gonna cure any of your illnesses. Although it might have a very strong placebo effect. Once you go through that torture your mind will have a strong incentive to convince you that the torture had some higher purpose.

But of course there's no way to know without trying. Good luck. Post us a report if you try it.

Purchased kambo on ebay today. When it arrives I will give it a try, then hope to write a comprehensive report. :)

I saw your post on Instagram of you using Amanita Muscaria. If  Kambo goes nowhere I might do some careful digging into its preparation. Did that substance bring about any positive impacts on your health or psyche?

Edited by Aiwass

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura I had done Kambo a couple of times now. Some people that I know had done it to work with their addictions and it seemed to work.

In my experience, I have asma and I don’t wanna completely said it was Kambo but nowadays my asma is almost non existence, sometimes I even forgot I have it, I can breath better, but this was also before ayahuasca ceremonies. It helps a lot with depression and process other emotions. I feel wayyy so much lighter, physically and mentally after a session, ofc it was a lot of vomiting, but I also feel so much sensitive to foods afterwards (It’s hard for me eat solid foods after session so I prefer raw fruits or a light healthy smoothie). I had reduce my consumption of sugar, I got sensitive to sweetness now. I was very skeptical about the subjects of chakras, maybe I still am to a degree but in one session, I felt some kind of energies opening up from let’s said “your lower first chakra till the crowd”, I was in a doggy pose vomiting, felt surreal and this is a not psychedelic.

At the end ofc, what works for me doesn’t necessarily work for another person.

10 minutes ago, Aiwass said:

Purchased kambo on ebay today. When it arrives I will give it a try, then hope to write a comprehensive report. :)

I saw your post on Instagram of you using Amanita Muscaria. If  Kambo goes nowhere I might do some careful digging into its preparation. Did that substance bring about any positive impacts on your health or psyche?

@Aiwass please bro if it is your first time, do it with a experienced person, it can kick your ass easily. 

@Juan Fasting in Ketosis might do the trick of preventing me from vomitting(I never throw up). Thanks for the insights!

1.] Curious, how many dots did you complete? 

2.] I read removing sugar and carbs can have anti-inflammatory benefits which reduce asthmatic symptoms. Suffering from asthma myself(only when I sprint or jogg intensely) I attributed it to that. Was this possibly the case for you also?

20 minutes ago, Aiwass said:

@Juan Fasting in Ketosis might do the trick of preventing me from vomitting(I never throw up). Thanks for the insights!

@Aiwass why you wanna prevent vomiting? I know most people don’t like it, even myself, but nowadays if it is necesary, I let my body do what it has to do to clean itself. Still bro you gotta drink 2 litters of water before session, some people still might not throw up and that’s fine, but it helps! 

1.] Curious, how many dots did you complete?

The session with most points was 7, you usually start with 2 or 3, depending the condition of the person really, even 1 can be enough for another person. I suggest you talk with someone who works a lot giving the tool. 

2.] I read removing sugar and carbs can have anti-inflammatory benefits which reduce asthmatic symptoms. Suffering from asthma myself(only when I sprint or jogg intensely) I attributed it to that. Was this possibly the case for you also?

Yea, but I was in default consuming a lot of sugars (coconut sugar in my case) and after a Kambo session I was like “wait a sec, take it slowly Juan, this is actually WAY too sugary”, your stomach is gonna be sensitive to what it receives. Nowadays let’s said a acai bowl, might be too sugary for me, delicious tho! But a bit too much. 

Edited by Juan

38 minutes ago, Aiwass said:

Looking forward to reading it.

38 minutes ago, Aiwass said:

Amanita had no effect on me whatsoever.

27 minutes ago, Juan said:

@Leo Gura I had done Kambo a couple of times now. Some people that I know had done it to work with their addictions and it seemed to work.

In my experience, I have asma and I don’t wanna completely said it was Kambo but nowadays my asma is almost non existence, sometimes I even forgot I have it, I can breath better, but this was also before ayahuasca ceremonies. It helps a lot with depression and process other emotions. I feel wayyy so much lighter, physically and mentally after a session, ofc it was a lot of vomiting, but I also feel so much sensitive to foods afterwards (It’s hard for me eat solid foods after session so I prefer raw fruits or a light healthy smoothie). I had reduce my consumption of sugar, I got sensitive to sweetness now. I was very skeptical about the subjects of chakras, maybe I still am to a degree but in one session, I felt some kind of energies opening up from let’s said “your lower first chakra till the crowd”, I was in a doggy pose vomiting, felt surreal and this is a not psychedelic.

At the end ofc, what works for me doesn’t necessarily work for another person.

Fair enough.

Kambo is definetly on my to do list. 

I forgive my past, I release the future, and I honor how I feel in the present. 

5 hours ago, Aiwass said:

Actually, you gotta vomit on kambo to purge toxins and energetic blockages.

In a ceremony, you drink 2 liters of water beforehand and if you have trouble vomiting, a shaman will blow tobacco into your nostrils to make you vomit.

If you have trouble vomiting, put 2 fingers into your throat and try to make yourself vomit.

I've done it 2 times. I wouldn't do it without a professional specializing in this medicine.

I´ve done Kambo a few times now. The experience is not enjoyable and I didn´t notice any benefits afterwards. So I don´t see the point in doing it unless I am sick. 

But it also helped two of my friends to heal cancer, which was quite astonishing to see. (It was probably not the only cause for the cure). 

The discomfort during the expereince makes you appreciate not being on Kambo though :D

Just now, vladorion said:

If you have trouble vomiting, put 2 fingers into your throat and try to make yourself vomit.

Please don´t do that. If you have to vomit (which is very likely) fine. If not, also fine. 

Definetly have somebody there while you go through your first few experiences. 

@Leo Gura It doesn’t prove anything. I don’t know anything about Kambo other than this woman really and a few other videos of people puking in buckets. 

She facilitates these sessions for people and charges money. It’s more like saying my fitness coach is a fatty.

Good point though. She is also into ecstatic dance and Tantra and all that stuff. Huh, I didn’t think much about it. I noticed her skin seemed a bit weird too. I thought maybe she was doing too much kambo. Just sharing a correlation.

Maybe it has lots of potential. 

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

I did Kambo in Mexico with shamans. You go through physical hell for 20 mins if you drink the necessary water to puke and flush out the toxins. (A lot of water) I did not feel any significant effects over the next weeks and months from it.

1 hour ago, Thought Art said:

I don’t know anything about Kambo other than this woman really and a few other videos of people puking in buckets. 

That's how Kambo works.

@Leo Gura

I don’t know anything about it other than you puke. It’s miserable and there’s some healing claims.

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

1 hour ago, max duewel said:

I did Kambo in Mexico with shamans. You go through physical hell for 20 mins if you drink the necessary water to puke and flush out the toxins. (A lot of water) I did not feel any significant effects over the next weeks and months from it.

I read the consumption of water is one of two ways to administer Kambo. Regurgitating is not the determining factor of if benefits present themselves. 

My assumption is people are taking too much to start. I will self administer one dot only. Similar to too much nicotine consumption on day #1. You end up very sick and nauseous. 

The second way of taking sapo is with very little water. I have read various benefits using this route as opposed to drinking so much water you make yourself sick, then can't recognize its healing properties. I will give it a shot in my bedroom off all medication. I have watched various courses. 

4 hours ago, vladorion said:

In a ceremony, you drink 2 liters of water beforehand and if you have trouble vomiting, a shaman will blow tobacco into your nostrils to make you vomit.

I've done it 2 times. I wouldn't do it without a professional specializing in this medicine.

I have the Kuripe and Rapè which is used prior to kambo administration. 

I will do more researching into other ways of application. It may be a dud in the end but I feel it may be worth a shot. 

I only lose 60$ in the long-run. I must figure out why people are reporting crazy benefits and why others are not. 

Too much of water or of kambo may be the catalyst for such reported adverse side-effects. 

Edited by Aiwass

The only links to an actual evidence shows pretty extreme oucomes. 

The following associated pathologies were described: SIADH (45.45%); acute renal failure (9%) dermatomyositis (9%); rupture of esophagus (9%); severe psychosis (9%); toxic hepatitis: (9%), and death (9%).

The systems affected by intoxication that exhibited pathological signs and symptoms or laboratory or instrumental alterations were the gastrointestinal system (72.72%); nervous system (63.63%); musculoskeletal system (63.63%), and cardiovascular system (36.36%).

Among the instrumental tests, alterations in the electroencephalogram (EEG) and electromyography (EMG)were identified. In one case, X-ray and CT examination of the chest revealed the development of pneumothorax in a patient with severe vomiting following the intake of Kambo

Everything else are links to a merch websites,

Can't say I'm intrigued. Looks pretty extreme and pretty dangerous. Pretty sure I'd exhaust all my other option before embarking on this protocol.

Much of modern shamanism not just useless, some of this stuff is actually pretty dangerous to humans with weaker organs, reduced detoxification function, inborn genetic mutations etc. There is a reason we moved t evidence based medicine, although granted it has its limitations which are many

But then, who knows. Maybe sometimes this level of hard reset is needed. 

I'm just a bit worried that nearly half of those people were diagnosed with acute renal failure.  Same way a snake bit can lead to tissue necrosis and needing amputations or liver transplant. 

Just keep in mind that if this stuff scars your kidney tissue or induces mild liver cirrhosis and leads to needing a dialysis or something like that in 10 years, you are fucked for life. 

Edited by Michael569

“If you find yourself acting to impress others, or avoiding action out of fear of what they might think, you have left the path.” ― Epictetus