Ayham

Leo, answer this question please.

34 posts in this topic

@Leo Gura very motivating, will do.

@Yimpa you mean in the "everything is god", "i am god" and "everything is one" sense? like non duality? 

I still haven't reached any type of awakening, but I am very much looking forward to. 

With all the information you have, a persistent yet patient attitude can go a long way. 

You will learn many things that you may want to realize NOW. However, to build a high and stable tower you need a foundation. At your age that may be an important contemplation. What am I doing now to lay down the most powerful foundation I can to live the best life?

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Thought Art good question to contemplate, added to the list.

in fact it seems to me that it might be the most important. 

1 hour ago, Ayham said:

you mean in the "everything is god", "i am god" and "everything is one" sense? like non duality? 

What I mean is that you’ll stop running away from yourself.

Perhaps a good question to start with is, “What am I running away from?”

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

On 1/15/2023 at 11:07 AM, Ayham said:

From all the people I have seen and learned from, I would say you are the most developed, to the point that inspires me so much and makes me emotional and in awe.

So I am asking you this question. 

How do I achieve this level of wisdom, maturity, spiritual development, integrity and consciousness that you have and go beyond it? 

I want a no bullshit answer. 

What exactly do I need to do? 

Is it meditation, is it reading, is it contemplation, is it psychedelics, what is the key? what do I need to do that guarantees me to reach this level? I don't care if it takes decades, I just want a genuine practical answer. 

@Leo Gura

Answers/Insights are easy, actualization of said answer is the real obstacle. 

On 1/15/2023 at 11:28 AM, Ayham said:

@Mu_

I have been doing all of that and more for more than a year now on a daily basis (except psychedelics because it's illegal here and I am too young for it). 

Yes there is growth I would say, but it's nowhere as much as I want. 

I have vowed to continue this lifestyle up until I die, and I won't stop, but I want to know if this is enough to bring me to where I want. 

I appreciate your answer, mu. 

The heights you reach will be predicated solely upon these risks you take, and the boundaries you dissolve. Boundaries are limitations.

Thresholds must be surpassed. Or, your reaching can only go as so far as the constructions you dwell within. 

Rules are suggestions, auto-suggestions, hypnosis.

Be smart, and follow your consciousness. Avoid/Don't ever investing your energy in illegal activities with 'others'.  The Game of thrones in their ignorance will unconsciously prevent your understanding at all costs, unfortunately. Best of luck #God§peed!

Edited by Aiwass

@Aiwass you mean the embodiment of insights is harder than getting it?

well, my top value is wisdom, and for me wisdom also includes embodiment and taking action. 

and yeah, I certainly have a tendency to make rules and stick to them, or make rigid schedules, or follow recipes to the letter, I am not naturally spontaneous but I do know that spontaneity is a quality of a self actualized person.

So you mean following rules will make me not dissolve any boundaries and stick to my comfort zone? 

26 minutes ago, Ayham said:

@Aiwass you mean the embodiment of insights is harder than getting it?

well, my top value is wisdom, and for me wisdom also includes embodiment and taking action. 

and yeah, I certainly have a tendency to make rules and stick to them, or make rigid schedules, or follow recipes to the letter, I am not naturally spontaneous but I do know that spontaneity is a quality of a self actualized person.

So you mean following rules will make me not dissolve any boundaries and stick to my comfort zone? 

A Rule is a Guide'LINE'. Lines are the perimeter, the walls. You will never become conscious if you follow the words of other human's functioning to confine your psyche to that which is permitted and Allowed based on a consensus instead of logic. 

You have already determined an age to use a consciousness-inducing material agent(psychedelic). You will not attain great heights with a mindset of this nature unless spiritually gifted. 

I am not promoting illegal activities but am neither a fan of fear-mongering. I am not to be put on a pedestal but at the age of 15, I cultivated mushroom spores, Isolated N, N-DMT, and Synthesized 5-MeO, ignoring the laws because curiosity and my determination surpassed any potential consequences. But, I have a high IQ. I understand you never distribute to others what is your business, and also never speak to other humans about your business. Cops do not just arrive at your house if they don't know you exist.

So, if you were a true seeker you will do what is best in a smart manner within the confines of your abode. 

Edited by Aiwass

@Aiwass

A Rule is a Guide'LINE'. Lines are the perimeter, the walls.

thats insightful.

I am not to be put on a pedestal but at the age of 15, I cultivated mushroom spores, Isolated N, N-DMT, and Synthesized 5-MeO, ignoring the laws because curiosity and my determination surpassed any potential consequences. But, I have a high IQ. I understand you never distribute to others what is your business, and also never speak to other humans about your business. Cops do not just arrive at your house if they don't know you exist.

Damn!! dmt and shrooms at 15!
That's amazing, I would like to know how it has effected you or changed you?

So, if you were a true seeker you will do what is best in a smart manner within the confines of your abode. 

I see, the biggest thing limiting me is my country, Iraq.

On 15/01/2023 at 9:53 PM, Leo Gura said:

You will see every way in which your mind fools you, but you will not be able to correct it all.

God damnit, this hits home. How do you deal with it?

Deriving my own answer: 

How to deal with the pain of seeing how much the ego mind fools itself and "i" can't do anything?

Is it true that i "can't do anything" or is this exactly what the ego-mind wants to believe in order to perpetuate it's own illusion?

If i can do something, what it could be?

Well, maybe be extremely compasionate to the ego-mind fooling itself as a scared child would. 

By being compasionate, the body feels elevated emotions with raises the state of consciousness to a higher point of view.

From this higher point of view, the "bad" behavior get solved by itself. 

There is necessarely spiritual purification each time that vibration raises.

Like dust being shaken of a cloth or a filter serving as barrier to grosser forms. 

Like always, the answer is love. 

9 hours ago, Ayham said:

@Aiwass

thats insightful.

Damn!! dmt and shrooms at 15!
That's amazing, I would like to know how it has effected you or changed you?

I see, the biggest thing limiting me is my country, Iraq.

Ohhhhhh. I assumed you were living in America haha. Yeah, I have no idea then. In America cops don't show up at your door step for having an array of precursors. 

Everything is placed back into a trunk I used for college(with a lock). It is impossible for "getting caught" unless I bring whatever outside the house or tools with residue, or tell people who know my identity lol. 

I assume in Iraq everyone is in your business and peeking-around, chatting and snitching. Idk.

On 18/01/2023 at 11:32 AM, Recursoinominado said:

God damnit, this hits home. How do you deal with it?

Deriving my own answer: 

How to deal with the pain of seeing how much the ego mind fools itself and "i" can't do anything?

Is it true that i "can't do anything" or is this exactly what the ego-mind wants to believe in order to perpetuate it's own illusion?

If i can do something, what it could be?

Well, maybe be extremely compasionate to the ego-mind fooling itself as a scared child would. 

By being compasionate, the body feels elevated emotions with raises the state of consciousness to a higher point of view.

From this higher point of view, the "bad" behavior get solved by itself. 

There is necessarely spiritual purification each time that vibration raises.

Like dust being shaken of a cloth or a filter serving as barrier to grosser forms. 

Like always, the answer is love. 

Who is labeling emotions as higher or lower? Feeling shame or fear can be painful, by would that necessarily lead you to suffer? 

The first step to stop running away is to recognize the implicit boundary between where you are (not necessarily physically, but mentally and spiritually), and where you want to be. If you do any practice to cease suffering, that itself is suffering, as you create more pain for not being where you want to be.

That's why "do nothing" meditation is so powerful. It is practicing surrender to the present moment thoroughly, reducing distraction to nothing, or close to it. Not indulging pleasant sensations, not repelling unpleasant ones. Observe without bias what crosses your awareness and expand it so more and more of reality can fill it. 

Remember that the underlying feeling beneath "trying to reach a higher state of consciousness" is inadequacy. "Trying to reach a higher state" is saying "I am in a low state and can only attempt to reach a higher one". That itself is a presupposition imposed on your consciousness that you probably only assessed superficially. Have you completely explored your consciousness to the point where you can unequivocally affirm that it is shallow?

I would safely bet that is those set of not questioned assumptions that lead you to an interpretation of your mental state as necessarily fooling you. It may be, but only careful analysis of your biases will show whether or not this is fact or fiction. Your frustration regarding your ignorance of self-deception comes from not observing yourself without preconceptions. You shouldn't assume deception or reality. You should observe and define it as such after consideration. Difficult task to do, but that's why you need the hours in introspection.