Spooney Spoonerson

Dispelling the myths around Tate.

65 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, spiritual memes said:

She didn't report him?

I don't think so.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Leo Gura   I'm willing to bet, you've been withholding yourself for so long making videos, that the delayed gratification would result in a really high quality video about Tate. I hope it's worth the wait.

You are more right than you realize. I laid down a pretty epic rant.

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

"Drug dealing, domestic abuse & battery, rape, sex trafficking, theft, wire fraud, tax evasion, money laundering."

I just did a quick search for these admissions. "For a long time I did this with a team of girls working on video chat. The company was fake, but this is how I laundered my dirty money. Some of the girls who worked for me (…) I used them to do other things. To move money or illegal things, documents, etc. I will never do that with you."

I also found another translation with a slightly different shuffling of words and in one article it doesn't even say it's a translation from Romanian. When things are translated the original meaning can be changed. It was in a private message to a woman he appears to be schmoozing and can hardly be taken as an admission of guilt.

The quotes about rape and battery I just found in the Vice article and listened to the recording. I'd be lying if I said reading them didn't make me uncomfortable as much of Tate's words often are to me when I first hear them. Still, you yourself have said similar things in the bedroom and told us so on youtube in you 'How to have amazing sex part one and two' where you suggest the phrase "I'm going to nail you to this fucking wall." Obviously, I would never take that as an admission of rape and battery although it's easy to see how others might interpret it that way to help underpin their prejudices about you as a 'cult leader'. (btw, amazing episode and tips)

In regards to his behaviour still being deeply unethical and toxic; yes, there's no denying the problem of his approach and persona, the fixation on women and sex even if it is purely for content and to build hype (because that's what gets clicks), the gross materialism. All these things are not in alignment with higher virtues and it's easy to lose sight of the toxic effect it has in causing men to develop themselves. I just don't think or see many instances where men are seeing Tate and then going: "huh I should start treating women like shit." Theses incendiary comments he makes are about 5% of what he says. 95% of what he says is positive, affirming things.  

Many of us have a family member, a male role model, who says outrageous things behind closed doors but who would also never treat a women with disrespect and who comes down hard on any behaviour of that ilk. We take their words with a pinch of salt and regard them lightly as a particularly twisted form of black humour but we don't always take them seriously. But sometimes even they go to far. We don't excommunicate them and wish they get thrown in jail. 

I hope in the future Tate can abandon these click bait methods of rising to notoriety and be taken more seriously. But in many ways I think his extreme comments are a reaction to the extreme political correctness we've experienced over the last couple of decades and his voice is a manifestation of the pendulum swinging in the opposite direction. He wouldn't have gained such fame if the current pc climate wasn't as stifling as it is.

Edited by Spooney Spoonerson

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

"An ex-girlfriend of mine was handcuffed to a closet door by her boyfriend for a week and raped at gunpoint each night until she broke free and ran away. Then she had to continue seeing him at work for another year."

Despicable. 

9 hours ago, OBEler said:

I see young men changed a little around me. They behave more aggressive and Orange State like, they are almost like little Versions of andrew tade.

It does make me cringe when I see that. But the majority of young men are still very much feminized and I suspect this sudden change is an attempt at reintegration of the masculinity they've been taught to repress. Like a child used to people pleasing and being submissive trying to learn to set boundaries. Often it can look embarrassing but it's a necessary step to growth.

8 hours ago, fortifyacacia3 said:

https://easyaffiliate.com/blog/multi-level-marketing/#:~:text=That said%2C affiliate marketing is,is no network recruiting involved.

I'll try to respond to more later, but it seems like HU falls under multi-level marketing rather than affiliate marketing.

The section you highlighted states: "That said, affiliate marketing is much different from MLM. With this strategy, participants choose which products they promote and earn a commission on every sale they make. This money is paid by the retailer or business to the affiliate for driving traffic, sales, or referrals. There is no network recruiting involved.

There are also no startup fees for joining an affiliate marketing program. As long as you have a method for promoting brands, you can begin doing so for free."

When the program was running you could choose whether or not to promote Hustler’s University by affiliate marketing. It was not a requisite of joining. They also ran a separate affiliate marketing program that taught just that and didn’t include anything to promote HU. Therefore, not multi-level marketing or a pyramid scheme. Now the platform has been upgraded and moved to a different server after repeatedly being attacked.The affiliate marketing course is no longer available. Not sure if they’ll be developing it and adding it again in the future. Now they just teach copywriting, freelancing, e-commerce, stocks, crypto, and Amazon FBA aswell as bonus materials on real estate, money mindset, and loads of other bonus content that will probably teach some affiliate marketing but I can’t say. I’ve seen people ask and the proffessors answer questions on running an affiliate marketing business in calls.

7 hours ago, Ulax said:

@Spooney Spoonerson Brother appreciate that you have only said positive things about this public figure. Are there no negatives you can see with him?

“Most of them have a very strong stage orange mentality however that does present limitations to their teachings.”

“I do think he is irresponsible with his messaging and inflammatory phrases though. Even if it’s just about gaining popularity to spread the message and awakening further it’s just not very loving or conscious.”

“He does say a lot of retarded stuff that kids in school will no doubt misuse.”

These are some of the negatives I mentioned. I'll add gross materialism aswell, a limitation of stage orange.

8 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Spooney Spoonerson  I think, more importantly, is this: How are you feeling today, and how's your thinking after finding out Andrew got arrested? How are you doing so far?

I'm good thanks. I happen to be in a good place in my life right now.

Regarding Tate, I wouldn't be surprised if he was jailed or "committed suicide" at this point. Society obviously hates and has zero tolerance for any forms of dark masculinity and I think you'd be foolish to believe that's a complete accident. Meanwhile male suicide rates continue to rise and the only socially acceptable explanation our society keeps flogging like a dead horse is "it's coz men don't talk about their feelings" or "it's the patriarchy". Men are opening up now more than ever. Why does the rate of depression and suicide continue to climb in that case? Shouldn't it have the opposite effect if that were true?

Both Tate and Leo have been some of the most impactful figures on me; helping me to get out of dark and uncertain places in life. Seeing him arrested and ignorant people speaking the way they do highlights the serious mass hypnosis our culture is under that simply loathes anything that smacks of the dark masculine. People are surprised he such a figure exists in our 'modern day and age' which is amazing to me. If society is successful in supressing this latest reaction from the repressed masculine it will return in an uglier form in the future. Something we repeatedly fail to recognise. Till we stop lumping everyone into the incel box it's going to continue.

Maybe that's just my "small dick energy" speaking  though. Not sure.

How are you feeling about everything?

2 hours ago, Spooney Spoonerson said:

Still, you yourself have said similar things in the bedroom and told us so on youtube in you 'How to have amazing sex part one and two' where you suggest the phrase "I'm going to nail you to this fucking wall." Obviously, I would never take that as an admission of rape and battery although it's easy to see how others might interpret it that way to help underpin their prejudices about you as a 'cult leader

Totally different context.

There is no problem saying dirty things to a girl when she is sexually aroused and it turns her on.

Keep in mind, the only difference between love-make and rape is that the girl agrees to it. The physical act itself is pretty much identical. It's purely about her state of mind. You can basically do whatever you want to a girl as long as she has a smile on her face about it.

I have had girls ask me to rape them. And I did. But the difference is: she wanted it, and she didn't regret it later, and I didn't disrespect or hate her. Nor did I do it as part of my ego's need to control her.

Honestly, the most unattractive part of Tate is how desperate he is to control girls. It's quite sad and sick. It's obvious from his own admissions that Tate gets a thrill out abusing and mistreating women in the same way that some sociopaths get a thrill out of torturing defenseless animals. That is a hallmark of a toxic, underdeveloped ego. It gets joy out of another's suffering.

Edited by Leo Gura

3 hours ago, Spooney Spoonerson said:

Regarding Tate, I wouldn't be surprised if he was jailed or "committed suicide" at this point. Society obviously hates and has zero tolerance for any forms of dark masculinity and I think you'd be foolish to believe that's a complete accident

1) Society has a lot of room for dark masculinity, as evidence by all the Tate supporters. Even guys like PBD and Joe Rogan support Tate.

2) Tate has an opportunity here to self-reflect and redeem himself in the way that Julien Blanc did after he was canceled. I hope Tate takes that path but I think he's too egotistical to admit any wrong-doing.

Hating Tate is unnecessary. Our position should simply be that his philosophy was virulent and needed to be stopped for the health of an egalitarian society. This is not about getting revenge on Tate. It's just about stopping him from hurting people.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura Off the topic question. You said that you wouldn't release the course about reprogramming the mind because of recent awakenings and you couldn't go back to doing normal stuff (or something like that).

Have you changed your mind? I'm asking because you can't go more into the relative than to make a video about Andrew Tate.

@Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

1) Society has a lot of room for dark masculinity, as evidence by all the Tate supporters. Even guys like BPD and Joe Rogan support Tate.

2) Tate has an opportunity here to self-reflect and redeem himself in the way that Julien Blanc did after he was canceled. I hope Tate takes that path but I think he's too egotistical to admit any wrong-doing.

Hating Tate is unnecessary. Our position should simply be that his philosophy was virulent and needed to be stopped for the health of an egalitarian society. This is not about getting revenge on Tate. It's just about stopping him from hurting people.

Jeez man, BPD and Joe Rogan have lost even more respect from me, now their podcast and public speaker position really needs to be questioned. Andrew Tate successfully scammed and seduced them into liking his macho image he shows off. They should have known better, the sexier the guy, the rappier he likely is. ?

At least to me it makes a bit more sense Joe would likely fall for it due to Andrew being a fighter, sharing some values and having that in common, but BPD? Even he? It's crazy.

@Spooney Spoonerson Nice post bro.

Glad to see you benefited from Tate's videos.

Don't let the hypocrites and sheep on the forum brain wash you into thinking there's something wrong with learning and absorbing knowledge and energy from Tate.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

BPD

3 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

BPD

Patrick-Bet David??

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

@lostingenosmaze

5 minutes ago, lostingenosmaze said:

Patrick-Bet David??

Only Leo knows, but now you mention it, there was a video of him praising Andrew Tate, and even doing a podcast with him, before all the rape allegations were made. Yeah, Patrick-Bet David, a potential scammer who also ran a MLM scheme in the past, got conned by Andrew Tate, who 'allegedly' runs a sex traffic ring of web cam girls, Who also conned Joe Rogan, who scammed and misinformed the general viewers and his fanbase about Covid-19 being a typical flu, whilst recommending Ivermectin, a anti parasitical drug, to treat a virus, because his macho manliness anti mainstream bias can't handle mainstream beta males. I SWEAR, YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS UP, AND WRITE A STORY ABOUT IT. TRUTH IS STRANGER THAN FICTION.

58 minutes ago, Vibes said:

@Leo Gura Off the topic question. You said that you wouldn't release the course about reprogramming the mind because of recent awakenings and you couldn't go back to doing normal stuff (or something like that).

Have you changed your mind? I'm asking because you can't go more into the relative than to make a video about Andrew Tate.

I will be working on practical stuff for you guys.

39 minutes ago, lostingenosmaze said:

Patrick-Bet David??

Yeah

5 hours ago, Spooney Spoonerson said:

“Most of them have a very strong stage orange mentality however that does present limitations to their teachings.”

“I do think he is irresponsible with his messaging and inflammatory phrases though. Even if it’s just about gaining popularity to spread the message and awakening further it’s just not very loving or conscious.”

“He does say a lot of retarded stuff that kids in school will no doubt misuse.”

These are some of the negatives I mentioned. I'll add gross materialism aswell, a limitation of stage orange.

@Spooney Spoonerson My mistake

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

2 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Spooney Spoonerson Nice post bro.

Glad to see you benefited from Tate's videos.

Don't let the hypocrites and sheep on the forum brain wash you into thinking there's something wrong with learning and absorbing knowledge and energy from Tate.

In six months when you realize how stupid you are in this context 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I have had girls ask me to rape them. And I did. But the difference is: she wanted it, and she didn't regret it later, and I didn't disrespect or hate her. 

How do you know she didn't ask for it? You don't know the full context of those clips. There are many reasons a woman might make these claims later on. Not saying she's a liar. We simply can't ignore the possibility there are other motivations that would cause someone to make a false allegation. Financial being the most obvious. Why are you so willing to rule out any presumption of innocence on such limited evidence and data? 

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

the most unattractive part of Tate is how desperate he is to control girls. It's quite sad and sick. It's obvious from his own admissions that Tate gets a thrill out abusing and mistreating women in the same way that some sociopaths get a thrill out of torturing defenseless animals.

I would like to see an example of this. In interviews where it would be very easy for him to be plainly nasty and offensive to women he is often courteous untill they are rude first. Not just with women but anyone who disagrees with him. I can't think of any occasions in which he was first to get ad hominem and if he does it is humorous and he offers apologies after. You could say it's an act but that would contradict what you've also said about his arrogance causing him to be wreckless. If he is a dickhead and thinks he's untouchable why bother being nice ever? There are many examples of his respectfulness in his interviews.