Spooney Spoonerson

Dispelling the myths around Tate.

65 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

They didn't back him completely but given how obvious sociopathic and toxic Tate is, I expect them to be a lot less charitable to Tate. They legitimize him just by taking him seriously. The fact that they do not straight up call him sociopathic and entertain his ideas shows that both Joe and Pat are bad judges of character. The young men who follow Joe and Pat are being misled by their weak takes.

It would be like having Hitler on your podcast and only asking him softball questions and acting impressed with how well Hitler presents himself and remarking how he makes some good points, being impressed with how successful and popular he's been.

These mainstream podcasters lack wisdom. They are easily fooled by bad actors and bad ideas.

This is going Meta, being aware not about the product but about the endorsers or the lack of scrutiny the endorsers have. In this case endorsement by silence. 

Nassin Taleb I think said something in his book Antifragile " I you see Fraud and you don't  shout FRAUD!! Then you are a fraud. 

Is like if in a jungle I see the Jaguar coming and I just be silent about it, climb a tree and let my friends be attacked by it. These podcasters are working  as Curators of content, and delivering to society, there is a subtle social responsibility when you are in a position of giving messages to a lot of people that follow you, because  you easily can mislead people. Of course every viewer is an agent to what they listen and how they are naive or wise in their information consumption. But this dont take out the responsibility from the emissor of the message. 

Edited by Rafael Thundercat

@Danioover9000 Sure, but let’s at least acknowledge that you don’t really know despite your passionate feelings.kindly.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Thought Art

4 hours ago, Thought Art said:

@Danioover9000 Sure, but let’s at least acknowledge that you don’t really know despite your passionate feelings.kindly.

Ah, I see what your doing. Okay, in that case, I'll keep with the scientists, while you keep on being the groupie for the Anti Vax community, okay?

On 16/01/2023 at 0:08 AM, Leo Gura said:

Because it's obvious that it wasn't consensual.

Obvious how? Because of what's in the Vice article? 

On 16/01/2023 at 0:08 AM, Leo Gura said:

No girl is gonna accuse you of rape if you treat her well. That is not how girls work. You have to do something truly awful for a girlfriend to accuse you of rape. Keep in mind, these were not one night stands with randos, these were his girlfriends whom he groomed, had business relationships with, and who he said he made fall in love with him.

We know from numerous court cases where the women themselves have confessed to false claims that this isn't true. Also, I don't think you would consider someone you had only been on a couple of dates with and never had sex with your girlfriend as was the case with his rape accuser.

On 16/01/2023 at 0:15 AM, Leo Gura said:

It would be like having Hitler on your podcast

This is a common trope I see in woke ideology. Anyone that doesn't completely align with their ideas is likened to a nazi. This is a gross conflation that dilutes the evil of such a character. 

I'm an hour and ten mins into your video and it's littered with inaccuracies. For instance, he started his cam girl business in London and moved it to Romania after a woman falsely accused him of assault and the subsequent raids shut down multiple locations around the city and seized all the tech necessary for the business. After combing through everything they found nothing to corroborate any human trafficking or assault charges.

With regard to Hustler's University, all you had to do was pay a few bucks for a membership and look for yourself. Instead you just go ahead and categorically lie about it's content.

Also, 'hustler is a term known colloquially to mean hard working and refers to someone taking the initiative. Evidenced in the popular use of the term 'side hustle'.

Here's Merriam Webster's third definition for 'hustler':

"An athlete who plays with alert energy and aggressiveness"

You claim the video is meant to help the people who've become misled by Tate but these lies and mistakes are obvious to most followers of his content which will only alienate them further.

2 hours ago, Spooney Spoonerson said:

Obvious how?

There are voice messages of Tate telling the girl he raped that he enjoyed it even more because she hated it.

He is straight up sadistic.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.