onacloudynight

What is demonic energy?

14 posts in this topic

Please tell me

It almost seems like it is relative. Maybe severe forms of selfishness/lack of love.

I believe the illuminati . I have a theory that the world Is being runned by demons . Human demons .the people who are at the peak of power and control the masses are evil.

Although I have no evidence to back up my claim . So I really don't know what I'm talking about ?

Edited by Someone here

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

I believe the illuminati . I have a theory that the world Is being runned by demons . Human demons .the people who are at the peak of power and control the masses are evil.

Although I have no evidence to back up my claim . So I really don't know what I'm talking about ?

I believe I am a demon and a weak one at that ?

Edited by onacloudynight

Most people are unconscious, and you might say demons are anti-conscious. Such stubborn Self-denial ?

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

Demons are scary AF. But they are weak if you got strong light energy within you. 

Every demonic energy comes from the surrender of hope and being consumed by the blackness of life. Theres no hope once you go black you never come back ;)

<banned for jokes in the joke section>

Thought Art I am disappointed in your behavior ?

@onacloudynight i think they are alien or lower vibrational souls. Maybe like hungry ghosts that are channel surfing conciousness and are trying to relive memories through you. So if you are smoking maybe someone who was severely addicted and wants to keep smoking but don't want to respawn. So they relinquish control and just watch your life. But they are connected to your channel so they can influence your decisions. So you could have like 5 entity watching the livestream of your life and they have a chat that you can't see but influence your thought. You could see how an extremely concious being could become you more than you are you by tricking you and then they get power over you.

Edited by Hojo

@onacloudynight The are called Marsons.

The are able to be active in certain places and not in others.

Greg

Edited by Eternal Unity
Demonic Entities

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

@onacloudynight Demonic energy is illusion.

The devil is the master of illusions (Mara).

This illusion is perpetuated by ignorance,

And can be overcome by Truth.

Important disclaimer:

Do not EVER disrespect a demon you will get your ass kicked.

16 minutes ago, Theplay said:

Do not EVER disrespect a demon you will get your ass kicked.

Indeed.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

19 hours ago, onacloudynight said:

I believe I am a demon and a weak one at that ?

The self is the devil .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

I am just making this up but I would assume demonic energy is energy that you get from emotions such as anger, hate, embarrassment, greed. I am not sure what demons are but maybe they can give you energy and call it demonic energy. 

Demons are thought-forms. You're imagining them just like everything else. To fear a demon is like being afraid of your own shadow. It's quite silly; exactly the same as imagining the boogeyman under your bed.

Biblically, demons are angels. Lucifer was the first angel God created in heaven, whose role was to provide the Light of consciousness, illuminating the knowledge both good and evil, rather chaotically. Demons serve God just as much as angels do, because again, demons are angels that serve God. Depending on your frequency of consciousness, people will appear as either angelic or demonic in nature. For example, people in stage blue people might think Leo is the devil or interpret his teachings as demonic. But we all know Leo is God. :x

Edited by tuku747

Demonic Energy is love - not a lack of love. 

Everything you know about demons are wrong.