tuku747

If you could reprogram your mind in any way, how would You?

13 posts in this topic

What are some positive self-affirmations you could say right NOW to embody this state of mind right now and always?

Edited by tuku747

• I AM perfectly centered and focused at all times.
  • My breath comes first in each and every moment.
  • I meditate upon my affirmations every single day. I rise with the Sun.
  • I AM Infinite Love. I speak from a place of perfect compassion and understanding at all times.
  • I AM God. I AM Infinity. 
  • I AM already everything I could ever want.
  • I set goals focused on actualizing my life's vision for the next day and complete them every time.
  • I maintain focus on the task at hand until it is complete.
  • I have complete command over my emotional state and state of mind at any given time.
  • I always notice when subtle judgments of myself and bodily sensations are occurring, and balance them immediately using the power of my own spoken self-affirmations.
  • I use my own spoken Word to affirm and claim the true power of my Infinite Self in any given moment, feeling the full vibrational power that Actualizes me into my Highest Self.
  • I AM already the best version of myself.
  • I AM my Higher Self. I AM Infinity.
Edited by tuku747

100% mind usage.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

Love & Beauty

Ill make my mind see only Beauty

And feel only Love.(Although it is in the heart department)

I AM an achiever who willingly works within my structure for mastery. I accomplish everything I set  out to do using my sustained focus, I teach others through example how to be an authority of themselves.

Edited by tuku747

I'm the most intelligent person ever .

I'm the most happy person ever .

I'm the most confident person ever .

I'm the most enlightened person ever .

I only care about my well being. 

I only wish happiness and love to all creation.

I'm God himself. In my disposal all that is in the heavens and the earth. What else could I ever want ?

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

I would reprogram it as I am doing it: to be free of any attachment and fear, without limits, open as much as possible to the infinite depth and beauty 

how ecstatic a breath am i capable of this moment

if not very i better practice harder my meditations

Self-affirmations can help in the doing dimension of life, but they are still conceptual in nature. Reprogramming the mind is more about letting go of thoughts and feelings entirely. Instead of resisting or clinging to them, which only crystallizes them within your psyche, allow their underlying energy to freely flow through you. This cleanses your conditioned mind, disssolving its attachments and aversions. It is healing and restores your mind to its original spacious state. There are no more barriers to the Consciousness within, and it is free to shine its light and love through you.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

the only thing you can do always is be aware of either the fact you are aware or you were momentarily unaware and acting compulsivly or in reaction to the 6 sense doors. mindstates will endlessly appear based on your environment and what you're doing

@Moksha this is pretty spot on.

i would say whatever can put your mind in a state of satisfaction is the most important thing, getting the mind unified and calm, if those affirmations work then that's great although the way those kinds of affirmations are done correctly is you have to eventually feel like what you're saying is true, it really doesn't matter what you're saying but you gotta feel it. personally i like looking at reality and just realizing i'm totally safe, there's nowhere to go, nothing left to do, and everything is okay right now, over and over and over until i'm out of unwholesome states.

just be here, if you can do it this moment you can do it the next moment

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

is there suffering in this ? work to be done young jedi. me

Positive Affirmations / Hypnosis are awesome imo 

You literally have the power to reprogram your mind & change your sub-conscious beliefs into ones that truly serve you, support you & improve any area of your life 

Like if you have issues around food & exercise, using these in combination with exercise + diet has been shown to increase weight loss & adherence to the new habits because you're literally becoming that person who eats healthy & exercises. And, this can basically be applied to a LOT of issues we face 

That's likely why they're a big part of a lot of LOA teachings, I think the best LOA (law of attraction) teachings don't promise the world through the practices but actually show you how to transform yourself into someone who can create the life of their dreams, and that's exactly what affirmations / hypnosis help to do, of course without the action they are useless, but action becomes a lot more likely when your beliefs change

Edited by LfcCharlie4

'One is always in the absolute state, knowingly or unknowingly for that is all there is.' Francis Lucille. 

'Peace and Happiness are inherent in Consciousness.' Rupert Spira 

“Your own Self-Realization is the greatest service you can render the world.” Ramana Maharshi

Some fun ones:

I am here now

The past can't hurt me

The future can't hurt me

This moment is unique

I am everything

Everything is beautiful

Everything is love

All stories and explanations are false.