Simple Success

Finished LP course

28 posts in this topic

My life purpose is to show people how to become ripped simply and consistently (how to lose body fat and become sexier)

my zone of excellence is simplicity and consistency

my values are (in order)

Courage, Self Improvement, Purpose, Simplicity, Humour, Contribution, Enthusiasm, Learning, Beauty, Consciousness

my strengths are

Humour / Playfulness, Beauty / Excellence, Gratitude, Kindness / Generosity, Creativity / Ingenuity / Originality

I plan to build a business around my own personal brand - call it simply consistent with the intention of promoting health and wellbeing via the compound effect.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

My top 5 questions were

How do I become the best version of myself?

If my life was perfect, what would I be doing?

How can I become successful?

How do I improve my current situation?

What is the most effective way to improve the lives of many?

So you're thinking of being a fitness influencer/content creator?

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

@lostingenosmaze Yes, with an emphasis on weight loss through consistency and simplicity

Essentially I want anyone to be able to follow my advice and get excellent results.

It will include identity, values, compound gains, vision instead of just flogging supplements / workout plans

I'm essentially creating a business online called

Simple Consistency 

Which primary function is to improve peoples physique - get them that stage orange perfect body the legit way

while also teaching deeper fundamental self help topics that aid them on their journey

My quote for the speech was ''If I can do it, so can you''

sorry if I'm giving away too much info just trying to stir as much discussion around LP as possible

@Simple Success Nice! But what is your zone of genius?

Also, be careful. It is not true that everything you can do others can do, and vice versa. People are very different capabilities.

Of course anyone can lose weight just by not eating.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

4 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Of course anyone can lose weight just by not eating.

So close but yet so far xD

hrhrhtewgfegege

8 minutes ago, Roy said:

So close but yet so far xD

I dare you to not eat and not lose weight.

I lost about 8 pounds in 12 days only by not eating. No gimmicks, serious weightloss.

Edited by Leo Gura

5 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I dare you to not eat and not lose weight.

I lost about 8 pounds in 12 days only by not eating. No gimmicks, serious weightloss.

Gotta do what you gotta do! I've always been athletic and thin so weight loss is not my problem - it's putting on healthy weight.

I can eat like trash, or eat healthy. Exercise or no exercise. My body stays in this stupidly consistent range.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

@Leo Gura 

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Did you maintain that after you started eating? 

I lost 22 pounds in 5 days on water fast. But it quickly came back once I started eating food. And it was not junky food.

@Leo Gura My zone of genius is simplicity and consistency.

That quote is what came to mind doing the exercise. I think for my industry it's appropriate, but I am open to hearing alternative solutions

Edited by Simple Success

Also side note - that limiting belief section was so long lol. Going through every single belief with the question sheet was arduous but ultimately rewarding. A lot of gold hidden in seemingly similar beliefs worded differently that my mind was tempted to pass over.

1 hour ago, Roy said:

Gotta do what you gotta do! I've always been athletic and thin so weight loss is not my problem - it's putting on healthy weight.

I can eat like trash, or eat healthy. Exercise or no exercise. My body stays in this stupidly consistent range.

That just means you're an ectomorph. Accept it. I'm that way too.

1 hour ago, bazera said:

@Leo Gura 

Did you maintain that after you started eating? 

I could have but I was very underweight so my goal was to fatten up as much as I could. I wasn't fasting to lose weight.

I lost 22 pounds in 5 days on water fast. But it quickly came back once I started eating food. And it was not junky food.

It is impossible to lose 22 pounds in 5 days. You just shed water and feces. Which quickly returned.

It is not possible to lose more than 1 pound per day. You don't burn nearly enough calories for that. Even half a pound per day is a lot. That's about the max you'll get long-term, true fat-loss.

It took me 5 months to drop 65 pounds of solid fat. That's about as fast as it's realistically, sustainably possible. And there is no reason to do it any faster. Anyone would be thrilled with that result.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Simple Success Making super funny artistic videos with a shredded body can be very impactful and also secure your finances. 

Think of being the successor of Frank Yang. Check out his videos. Fitness needs more guys like him. 

@Kshantivadin Frank is a bit too goofy for me.

I am a bit more dry. My humor is used in progression of a goal, rather than being the goal itself if that makes sense. 

@Simple Success Beautiful!

Nice to see someone who finished the LP course with a real-world plan, not just abstract ideas.

If you're indeed good at consistency, you'll make this work.

Could go fast, could take a couple years (finding your voice and audience), but who cares.

Here's a painful lesson I learnt that could be useful to you: don't start on multiple platforms, pick one way to generate leads/followers that you like doing and stick to it. Only add another one when you can pay someone to do it for you.

I had a period where I panicked and started to post on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Reddit, YouTube, and more, and I burnt myself out quickly with very little to show for it.

There is just no way to do all of those things well, each platform has its own way of structuring things that works, and consistency is the name of the game. A good YouTube short is not the same as a good Instagram post, etc.

Focus wins, even if it seems to take a bit more time.

Also, you don't even have to start digitally.

I'm sure there's lots of people in your city that want to get ripped.

Offline marketing still works, and sometimes it pays to do the opposite of what the crowd is doing.

Learn to resolve trauma. Together.

Testimonials thread: www.actualized.org/forum/topic/82672-experience-collection-childhood-aware-life-purpose-coaching/

@flowboy

Thanks for the advice. I'm currently doing medium, youtube, and Instagram. Nothing overly arduous but I can understand your perspective.