StarStruck

What happened to Joe Dispenza?

20 posts in this topic

He starts to look like Frankenstein. Do you think it is make up or special effects? This guy proposes his work and meditations have anti-aging properties. So it is kind of weird that he aged like 10 years in 1-2 years of time. :/

I wouldn't say he seems like he has aged. He looks like more pale but that could be the webcam/video lighting. 

He definitely looks more serious, colder, less warm Guru aurea. 

I don't know but I've found all the people who have made books related to occult techniques to heal one's self and others as well as stop or reverse aging are old as hell and look run down. The irony... xD

It's like if Jesus tried to teach what he did but instead of being who we know him to be, he was just an old, poor, feeble man with no supernatural abilities. No one would've believed him. Why it's so important to lead by example.

20 hours ago, StarStruck said:

He starts to look like Frankenstein. Do you think it is make up or special effects? This guy proposes his work and meditations have anti-aging properties. So it is kind of weird that he aged like 10 years in 1-2 years of time. :/

He looks kinda badass not gonna lie. 

3 hours ago, An young being said:

I don't know if meditation helps in anti aging. But his meditative method helped me cure my vitiligo, an immune disorder

Meditation activates the parasympathetic nervous system which helps the body-mind to regenerate and heal.

5 hours ago, digitalkaine said:

He looks kinda badass not gonna lie. 

In a bad way though, it is not just how he looks but his vibe is also off.

Don't get me wrong, Joe Dispenza helped me more than any ghuru but it seems his own preaching doesn't work on himself which does produce some shade on his work.

16 hours ago, michaelcycle00 said:

I don't know but I've found all the people who have made books related to occult techniques to heal one's self and others as well as stop or reverse aging are old as hell and look run down. The irony... xD

It's like if Jesus tried to teach what he did but instead of being who we know him to be, he was just an old, poor, feeble man with no supernatural abilities. No one would've believed him. Why it's so important to lead by example.

That is what I'm trying to say

16 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Meditation activates the parasympathetic nervous system which helps the body-mind to regenerate and heal.

In a bad way though, it is not just how he looks but his vibe is also off.

Don't get me wrong, Joe Dispenza helped me more than any ghuru but it seems his own preaching doesn't work on himself which does produce some shade on his work.

That is what I'm trying to say

I feel it but nobody is perfect. I think if it produces any kind of results or change in behaviour then it has some merrit, we're all trying to help each other out. Or maybe I dont know enough about the self improvement guru world I just cant think of any teachers that I know that are damn near perfect. 

25 minutes ago, digitalkaine said:

I feel it but nobody is perfect. I think if it produces any kind of results or change in behaviour then it has some merrit, we're all trying to help each other out. Or maybe I dont know enough about the self improvement guru world I just cant think of any teachers that I know that are damn near perfect. 

It never was perfect..

Always-Has-Been.png

Edited by StarStruck

@StarStruck 

He just has an androgenic and calm vibe, you can see the low phisiological stress through his sanpaku eyes.
His speech and flow of thought is impeccable.

I'd rather a guy like that than a clichéd hypomanic Indian fruit guru who seems to suffer from dementia.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Rememberimg, one o the signs one is integrating Stage Yellow Tier 2 spiral Dynamics is that one stop to be judgemental, at least less of it when is not fully relevant.

lol, I think your confusing his turtle neck-skin for aging, he look amazing for his age, clear white eyes and glowing skin. Pretty good for 61 IMO.

He seems like the typical healthy guy his age. Time gets us all

10 hours ago, Schizophonia said:

@StarStruck Did you read some of his books ?

All of his books 

On 18/04/2024 at 7:34 AM, StarStruck said:

All of his books 

Any one in particular to recommend?
I need to complete my list of books to buy for the next few months :)

21 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

Any one in particular to recommend?
I need to complete my list of books to buy for the next few months :)

Becoming super natural 

21 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Becoming super natural 

Thank you