Tyler Robinson

Survey Question to men : what if?

23 posts in this topic

Question to men : what if a man tried to rape you (anally) how would you react?

A) would you beat him up or kill him. 

B) would you run away and escape. 

C) would you tolerate and be pissed off. 

D) would you call cops and file complaint

E) would you talk him out of it so he leaves you alone 

F) would you scream for help 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@CultivateLove yea that's a potent self defense move I never thought of. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

@Sucuk Ekmek this thread is for you. 

♡✸♡.

Run and throw banana peels to make him fall. Or pepper spray. I honestly wouldn't hesitate to poke someone's eyes out with my fingers. The middle of the body is the most sensitive. Eyes, nose, throat, balls.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

@Eyowey thanks for answering. 

But most people don't usually carry a pepper spray with them. 

You could punch him in his balls. Yes hurting the eyes is an absolutely potent method. If his eyes are hurt and especially because eyes are very sensitive so it will hurt a lot and he won't be able to see and that gives a chance to the victim to run away from the situation. So that's a useful method. 

Also hurting his eyes means he can't do much after that, he can't try to hurt you back since he will be tending to his eyes. So when he is doing that you can also punch his gut or stomach further weakening him. 

He would be less interested in doing anything once his eyes are injured. 

You have effectively thwarted his attack with strong defense moves in the sensitive areas on the body. 

Thanks for the answer. It gives me more clues on what I can do in similar situations. 

♡✸♡.

@integral your input? 

♡✸♡.

5 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Its relative to the situation.

1 vs 1 no weapons: Because of my physical strength there is virtually no way i would be raped if i defend myself. 

1 vs 1 with knife: If there is an opportunity to run, in every situation the choice is to run, or else you will very likely die if you resist in any way. Its only in peoples foolish fantasies that they defeat a man with a knife.

1 vs 2: If you cant run and both men are as strong as you, its over you are getting raped. If your in prison and no where to go and its more then one person against you, its over, your getting raped, the best thing to do is not resist so you don't get seriously injured. 

In all these situations of course your going to use verbal tactics and communicate with them so to get out of the situation. What exactly to say is difficult to know, you want to make friends with him and show him your on his level and understand him and support him. Now if your female its unlikely anything will work.

A) if its a fair fight then fight, if its not then run or give up and avoid injury.

B) Always run if possible.

C) Give up and tolerate if your out numbered or at a complete disadvantage to avoid injury. Make sure to carefully save the semen for evidence, with out evidence you have no case.

D)  Obviously always go to the police after with evidence.

E) Always talk to him and what you want to do is flip the situation on its head and talk about things he doesn't expect. He likely wants a victim and gets off on it. But if your purely casual and just talking like best friends it can kill the mood. Its situation depended, got to gauge the situation to figure out what he needs to here. 

F) If your in a situation where people can help you scream for help, like in a house always scream for help, the reason is he is on high alert and doesn't want to get caught so the moment you scream he will run. The problem is the freeze response. If your a woman in 99% of situation a rapist is not a random attacker, hes someone you know who climbed into your bed at night and is trying to get physical with you. ALWAYS SCREAM, in this situation, that signals to the guy you dont want sex, other wise he doesn't know and it puts him in fear of getting caught. What most women do doe is freeze and remain silent called the freeze response and say no a few time then give up. Its not there fault its biology and programming but this unfortunately is a irrational response in most situations because your attacker is not violent, hes just a stupid horny guy. If he doesnt take no for an answer hit him as hard as possible. Only if he is violent with you should you give up and do nothing to avoid physical harm, go to steps C and D. Again always scream for help in a house with people, he will run.

All women in my opinion should have pepper spray or fart gas spray with them at all times. This 100% prevents rape. In any case you dont even need to aim, just spray anywhere and the rape ends on the spot. if you spary pepper stray in a house the entire house needs to evacuate, its insanely strong. One breath of pepper spray you stop breathing and convulse in pain. Fart gas is amazing because if you smell like shit no one wants to touch you let alone rape you. In fact spray fart gas on you to prevent all conflict. A rape alarm is also effective, its so loud it hurts and the most important part it scares the rapist away because they think people are coming to help. Bluffing is very effective with these situations because they are on high alert from the start that they will get caught. If your scared at night sleep with it under your pillow, like at a party with friends with guys you know or don't know, have it under your pillow. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

12 minutes ago, integral said:

Its relative to the situation.

1 vs 1 no weapons: Because of my physical strength there is virtually no way i would be raped if i defend myself. 

1 vs 1 with knife: If there is an opportunity to run, in every situation the choice is to run, or else you will very likely die if you resist in any way. Its only in peoples foolish fantasies that they defeat a man with a knife.

1 vs 2: If you cant run and both men are as strong as you, its over you are getting raped. If your in prison and no where to go and its more then one person against you, its over, your getting raped, the best thing to do is not resist so you don't get seriously injured. 

In all these situations of course your going to use verbal tactics and communicate with them so to get out of the situation. What exactly to say is difficult to know, you want to make friends with him and show him your on his level and understand him and support him. Now if your female its unlikely anything will work.

A) if its a fair fight then fight, if its not then run or give up and avoid injury.

B) Always run if possible.

C) Give up and tolerate if your out numbered or at a complete disadvantage to avoid injury. Make sure to carefully save the semen for evidence, with out evidence you have no case.

D)  Obviously always go to the police after with evidence.

E) Always talk to him and what you want to do is flip the situation on its head and talk about things he doesn't expect. He likely wants a victim and gets off on it. But if your purely casual and just talking like best friends it can kill the mood. Its situation depended, got to gauge the situation to figure out what he needs to here. 

F) If your in a situation where people can help you scream for help, like in a house always scream for help, the reason is he is on high alert and doesn't want to get caught so the moment you scream he will run. The problem is the freeze response. If your a woman in 99% of situation a rapist is not a random attacker, hes someone you know who climbed into your bed at night and is trying to get physical with you. ALWAYS SCREAM, in this situation, that signals to the guy you dont want sex, other wise he doesn't know and it puts him in fear of getting caught. What most women do doe is freeze and remain silent called the freeze response and say no a few time then give up. Its not there fault its biology and programming but this unfortunately is a irrational response in most situations because your attacker is not violent, hes just a stupid horny guy. If he doesnt take no for an answer hit him as hard as possible. Only if he is violent with you should you give up and do nothing to avoid physical harm, go to steps C and D.

All women in my opinion should have pepper spray or fart gas spray with them at all times. This 100% prevents rape. In any case you dont even need to aim, just spray anywhere and the rape ends on the spot. if you spary pepper stray in a house the entire house needs to evacuate, its insanely strong. One breath of pepper spray you stop breathing and convulse in pain. Fart gas is amazing because if you smell like shit no one wants to touch you let alone rape you. In fact spray fart gas on you to prevent all conflict. A rape alarm is also effective, its so loud it hurts and the most important part it scares the rapist away because they think people are coming to help. Bluffing is very effective with these situations because they are on high alert from the start that they will get caught. 

Omg absolutely grateful for your detailed response. Thank you thank you thank you. 

images - 2022-12-26T064851.952.jpeg

75i69j.jpg

♡✸♡.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

15 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I actually remember being kinda semi raped when I was a kid <10. I was a very social and extroverted kid so when friends my age didn't want to go play outisde I'd hang out with older guys which were 17ish. Right now I have no emotional reactions to that experience whatsoever, but back then, as it was happening I was very aware that it was some version of rape. And it was happening against my will. I didn't do anything and never told anybody. I was very forgiving and playfull so all I did was prank those guys that same day with fake blood coming out my belly button (they fell for it hard, and I mean hard hard)

Since I'm not that same kid anymore I lost my tolerance for human assholery, so if it happened to me now I would probably smash your skull against the wall.

High school bullying was way worse than that brief rape moment. I was always very physical even against verbal provocations. And it eventually stopped because of that but I always felt hated by my class mates. We just didn't get along. At that point I was very close to a school shooter, I had that mentality and anger in me.

My advice is to just be tough and strong, both physically and especially mentally. Practice martial arts if you enjoy them (it's honestly hard not to) the barbaric world we left a while ago still rears its ugly head from time to time.

I've always been kinda shy and introverted with regular people and women, where I need more assertiveness. But when it comes to assholes I always handled myself well.

You have to think practically and realistically, how do I avoid being raped next time? No theories or concepts here, you either run and scream or you fight, grab onto a rough object and fight. I don't see how police could ever do anything for you. They certainly didn't do anything to help me, and my rape moment happened behind my own middle school.

If your family and especially friends ever hear that you've been raped or bullied, it will back fire. Guess what happens then? You will be bullied because of the fact people know you've been bullied. Your family gets into a victim hood loop and they treat you like you have no independence. Grown ups treat bullied teenagers like 7 year old boys and they have no idea how to deal with it whatsoever and just kinda hope it doesn't happen.

A popular Anime "Attack on Titan" paints a great picture of how heavly traumatized minds become what they become e.i school shooters. 

I actually totally understand both bullies, rapists and people who get bullied and raped, cuz I've experienced rape, I've been bullied and I have bullied many others back in the day myself.

The author who wrote fight club (yes the brad pitt fight club) actually specializes in such morbid stories, he's great.

European kids get bullied and raped, we just don't have the guns and the shooter culture Americans have.

Edited by MarkKol

@MarkKol that's a great perspective. 

♡✸♡.

4 hours ago, MarkKol said:

If your family and especially friends ever hear that you've been raped or bullied, it will back fire. Guess what happens then? You will be bullied because of the fact people know you've been bullied.

That's a good point, one of the hardest parts is your alone with no one to really talk to and with no idea what to do. We need better education on this so people know what to do in these situations. Basically you need evidence and you need to go bring it to the police, then get professional help for trauma. 

2 hours ago, KH2 said:

Well, my strategy is to brutally wound or kill a couple of them, so that it becomes a fight to the death. I would rather die than get raped

lol... you wouldn't even last 10 seconds... you could be a world class fighter, even 2 vs 1 is a massive disadvantage, if they have weapons your a fool to fight.  

3 minutes ago, KH2 said:

Dying quickly in this scenario would actually be advantageous

hahaha ok interesting point. 

Anyone who says they would fight to death hasn't actually been threatened on the street. If someone knows some kind of effective martial art (judo, bjj, mma, kickboxing, muay thai) will not overestimate themselves. Usually guys who say that when they fight 'I see red bro, I become an animal' haven't got a clue about fighting @KH2 

In a outopian scenario you can say that you'll fight to death, you won't have fear etc, but in reality you must take into account a lot of factors. What is your mental state, are you injured prior to the occurrence, what is your physical state, how many are the perpetrators, do they have weapons of any kind, are there any ways you can escape etc. Anyone who trully has a knowledge of martial arts will advise you to always run and try to escape dangerous situations, don't overestimate your abilities, and don't involve yourself in situations where you don't win anything. Even if you defend and kill the perpetrator you still lose, you'll pay for that your whole life by going to jail. So, serious advice, don't get involved in ego battles. I'm not saying don't defend, but defend and instantly try to escape. 

Edited by TheGreekSeeker

4 hours ago, TheGreekSeeker said:

Anyone who says they would fight to death hasn't actually been threatened on the street. If someone knows some kind of effective martial art (judo, bjj, mma, kickboxing, muay thai) will not overestimate themselves. Usually guys who say that when they fight 'I see red bro, I become an animal' haven't got a clue about fighting @KH2 

In a outopian scenario you can say that you'll fight to death, you won't have fear etc, but in reality you must take into account a lot of factors. What is your mental state, are you injured prior to the occurrence, what is your physical state, how many are the perpetrators, do they have weapons of any kind, are there any ways you can escape etc. Anyone who trully has a knowledge of martial arts will advise you to always run and try to escape dangerous situations, don't overestimate your abilities, and don't involve yourself in situations where you don't win anything. Even if you defend and kill the perpetrator you still lose, you'll pay for that your whole life by going to jail. So, serious advice, don't get involved in ego battles. I'm not saying don't defend, but defend and instantly try to escape. 

Yea the risk of permanent injury and disability is always high. 

♡✸♡.

I would say some kind of combo of a and b plus the use of pepper spray, I always carry it when in public.

What about you? What’s your escape tactic?