tuku747

Deleting Your Sense of Self

41 posts in this topic

My function is to make sure you don't fall prey to spiritual BS.

So here I am.

But if you want to follow Daniel Ingram and his kind, and think you understand what Awakening is, go for it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Pleasant intentions are not enough to Awaken. But best of luck.

Edited by Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Tahuti said:

Your are foolish asf to even think for a second that the concentration practices of buddhism are bullshit. Lay off the dmt and wise up. You are sounding more and more like a fool. 

Buddhism will not lead anyone to God Realization.  Buddhism is only good for concentration. That had nothing to do with it being bullshit. It works. 

Buddhism enables one's to increase mindfullness to insane degrees as well as concentration.  Dmt does this but it isn't done Consciously. 

Your advocating for people to just do nothing. Wise up.

I wouldn't say Buddhism is only good for concentration.

Concentration itself is not the point, the point is insight into the empty and transient nature of self and all phenomena. Developing concentration is only so you can investigate your experience and do other practices more effectively.

Here's a woman who very believably claims to have permanently liberated herself from duality and all egoic suffering. I've listened to her for hours and she doesn't speak of the crazy peaks of God-Realization found on Actualize. This state of being seems to be the most desirable. My question, if it is even possible to answer, is why would I want temporary "deeper consciousness" over permanent liberation?

@Leo Gura Perhaps you're not willing to expend the effort to carefully explain this as a mere forum post, but maybe you'd be willing to make a blog post that clears up your perspective on this.

54 minutes ago, DrugsBunny said:

My question, if it is even possible to answer, is why would I want temporary "deeper consciousness" over permanent liberation?

Look, in the end, what you want is totally up to you. Maybe you want a cucumber up your ass. I dunno.

But there is nothing more satisfying than God-Consciousness.

I'm sick of listening to these nondual monkeys talking about their nonduality. They are parroting stuff someone else parrotted to them and they are inventing their liberations and nondual states. These are people lost in nondual dreams.

Edited by Leo Gura

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Yeah but it’s over once the 5-Meo trip is done

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

I'm sick of listening to these nondual monkeys talking about their nonduality. They are parroting stuff someone else parrotted to them and they are inventing their liberations and nondual states. These are people lost in nondual dreams.

You act as if they're doing something wrong, or leading people astray. What they speak of seems like a great way to permanently improve life, whereas what you speak of seems like a great way to have an exhilarating hour or 2, gaining unspeakable insight, but life would ultimately stay the same.

If it's not too much effort, it'd be seriously worthwhile to hear you carefully detail why this perspective is incorrect. 

the aim is not to achieve a pleasant life, it is to go deep into the understanding of what this is. this present moment that I am. It is crazy not to try if there are the means to do it.

6 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Look, in the end, what you want is totally up to you. Maybe you want a cucumber up your ass. I dunno.

I made it clear in my original post I wish for this discussion go beyond a spiritual-ego measuring contest. All our subjective assessments of who's teaching is better than whoever 'elses' is still dabbling in tired dualistic notions of 'this-vs-that'.
I mean, that's fine, if endless bickering and drama is how You wish to create Your Reality, and Your Forum, go for it.
Do what You Will. I won't stop You. But I will provide an alternative imagining.

Instead of always looking for where one teaching disagrees with 'another' teaching, we can look for where they agree.
Instead of always looking for a way to contradict 'another' teaching, we can look for where they build upon one another.
Reflecting upon the teachings of 'another' does not necessarily hold You back,
Unless You already believe that's what's happening.

But You should ask yourself why You hold that belief.
If You truly are God, belief is an act of creation.

Is this belief or perception truly how you want to imagine Your Creation to be?
Why cling to just one teaching when there is an Infinite Variety?

Yes, The Way is ONE.
Yet, how The Way manifests in appearance to one avatar's perspective on The Formless Absolute will differ in appearance to the next. That is OK. We differ in appearances, and only in appearances. Like a rainbow. :x
We cover one another's blind spots by studying one another's teachings, in addition to Your own revelation.
Because this Formless Truth will always take on the appearance of form, of words, of teachings, of gurus.
Our measuring of The Formless Absolute is subjective form. Creation.

I enjoy your content immensely. Your content is very analytical and consciousness-expanding.
Honestly, I can still see how what you're saying here on this forum is actually quite clever.
Because it lead me to an opportunity to create this post, and discuss and contemplate upon this facet of Communication.
I have learned a lot about my Self from my Word just by reflecting upon Your Word and typing this response.

If we can let go of the habitual arguing and negative self-talk, 
Together, We can rediscover a forgotten hallmark of an Infinite Creator God:
Infinite Variety. Infinite Resonance. Perfect Harmony. Perfect Unity.

Sum Of All, And By Them, Driven.

1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+ ... = 1

Edited by tuku747

2 hours ago, axiom said:

@tuku747 All teachings are just waves in the ocean.

Don't be so mysterious and explain what God Realization is for you, what it is to go beyond that, what is non-experience, what is that enlightenment you are talking about. It is not allowed to say: it is so deep that I cannot speak it. the old trick of the zen master . Just try to explain.

@Breakingthewall

All "teachings" are just whatever is happening. 

Enlightenment is the recognition that nothing can be circumscribed nor understood, because it is already everything. Nothing can get outside of it, no ring can be drawn around it.

Yes, the 'old trick' of the Zen Master is as impotent as any other apparent method.

Enlightenment is the complete end of seeking and a natural reabsorption into wholeness. The "problem" is the seeking itself. It's not really a problem as such - it will end whenever it ends. It cannot be taught.

Apparently.

2 minutes ago, axiom said:

circumscribed nor understood, because it is already everything. Nothing can get outside of it, no ring can be drawn around it.

10 hours ago, Tahuti said:

agree more or less. nothing can be circumscribed since reality is unlimited, but it can be understood. the realization of its unlimited or infinite nature is what dissolves any separation and any sense of separate self. 

@Breakingthewall To circumscribe and to understand are the same thing. There can be an apparent conceptualisation of infinity. There can be overwhelming depth and novelty in what appears to be consciousness, and this can be followed forever. 

Apparently.

2 hours ago, axiom said:

@Breakingthewall To circumscribe and to understand are the same thing. There can be an apparent conceptualisation of infinity. There can be overwhelming depth and novelty in what appears to be consciousness, and this can be followed forever. 

Well, understand...i mean, manifest . I'll give you an example. Today I have done 5 meo dmt, for me it is a serious challenge, since it takes you to the absolute. but the absolute is nothing more than the void. there is nothing to understand here. Today I did it 2 times. first, the horror of total death. reality is nothing...empty. horrible vibration of death. complete hopelessness, complete horror of real non-existence. weeeell... again this, i already know..., but there seems to be something, right? then i did again. the absolute is... nothing, emptiness. This is the void and that's it. zero. but hey, it's not that horrible. let's be the void ,okay. A hole of infinite nothing. Non sense . Infinity emptiness. You need balls to stand this.  What I mean by this? that there is something "behind" the void. I have opened up to it two times. not today. Today I knocked at the gates of heaven, and I was filled with a stream of empty horror. I already know this, for me it's ok, it's just another step. you can't stay here, it's a nonsense. What led me to go further with this tool is the certainty that I am. Those two times when I really opened up to it, were a manifestation of the unthinkable. that is enlightenment. the rest are histories. when that happens, it is the glory of existence. The truth. not today. Today just a lesson of detachment . But I'm going to open that door, permanently. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

3 minutes ago, Tahuti said:

Leo is inventing and contracting his own narratives with words as well.

Does that sound like progress to you? Think about what he is proposing to you.  Awaken to God-Consciousness with DMT's or psychedelics. And throw away all books. Hahaha great advice. Leo is just in a dream as well. 

Of course!

Edited by axiom

Apparently.

1 hour ago, Tahuti said:

All he does is use chemicals and neglects reading.

books don't make any sense as soon as you start getting deep . books only serve to prepare the ground while you are an ego that lives on the word. once you leave the word behind, books are just a pretty boring curiosity

Edited by Breakingthewall

2 hours ago, Tahuti said:

She has no idea what she is saying. She is just speaking about stuff that resonates with egos. 

She is making content which generates revenue from social media. A true Sage doesn't make a video or any autobiographies.

True knowledge is the knowing of not-knowing. It is conclusion-less.

You can't rationalize or logic God-realization. 

I was previously wondering who was correct, you or Leo, but now that you've said this I know you have no credibility.

2 hours ago, Tahuti said:

Ask yourself what you want out of Leo. Notice anything you want he just told you he can't give. Why are you here then? To feel apart of a community with like-mindedness? To get spoken down to by an authority figure you love and adore? What really do you all want?

Oooof, I stopped reading after the first half of asinine drivel, gave my response, only to afterwards read the last half of your post to realize you are having a manic episode. Get well soon, best wishes..