Tyler Robinson

Am I Low IQ?

123 posts in this topic

@KH2 dude get a girlfriend I'm serious. Another guy told you the same thing. 

If you get a girlfriend I'll no longer be in your head. 

You're too lonely. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@KH2 last time telling you I'm not attracted to you at all, whether you believe it or not. You're very pushy and forceful with me. 

I don't like such things. I'm not attracted to men who put so much pressure on me. 

Leave me alone and go find some girl. 

No negging me please. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

@lxlichael thank you a million. Guys like you are needed to ward off harassing men. 

They don't go away easily otherwise. 

♡✸♡.

@KH2 you know what. @lxlichael is the best guy on the forum. He is what I call a real man. A real man can never see a woman being insulted and humiliated. He doesn't poke fun at women and enjoy fun at the expense or make fun of their suffering. That's what you call a real man. A real man understands a woman's feelings. 

And guys like you with an insecure ego feel threatened by such men and call them fake. 

Real men don't call others coward. They show courage publicly. And he has shown courage publicly by protecting me from you. 

That's what a woman is proud of 

If you don't believe me then ask @Proserpina. Even she admitted that @lxlichael is a true gentleman.

He is the only one who is genuinely caring for me.

You don't have a real heart. It's you who is fake. 

You talk about Children in Somalia. Nice. What did you do for them? It's fake people who give such examples as a defense?

Yet you're sitting on this forum and trolling me in my journals. I guess that feeds a hungry child in Somalia? 

You're full of shit and hypocrisy. 

You can only lecture others. 

♡✸♡.

@KH2 you have caused me unimaginable pain and harassment on this forum and I'm not even kidding.

I even tried to help you multiple times thinking that you have insecurity issues. 

Dude get some help please before it's too late. Go visit some psychiatrist.

You look down on people who are mentally ill and that's why you don't go for therapy. 

You have anger issues, ocd and a huge insecure ego. Nobody can impress you. 

You defend all your actions because you are blind to your own character flaws. 

You need to go to a mental hospital and seek help. 

Shaming and demonizing me is not the solution to your problems. Whether you thought I'm a bad person or worthless or an idiot it doesn't solve your issues.

I have my own problems and I'll deal with them. At least I'm not making fun of others. You never know what someone might be going through sitting behind a computer. 

Maybe my pain is nothing to you. But it's something to me. My life is not your business anyway.

Will you feel the pain if I break my leg or if my head is spinning with migraine? Everyone suffers rich or poor. Sometimes suffering is not visible on the outside, doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. 

God will punish you very very badly if you judge my suffering. You got no right. Don't take God's wrath. 

You're doing immoral things right now. Improve your character and walk your path 

You are causing me a lot of mental pain and God is watching that. It's bad karma. Walk away and try to do better in the world instead of lecturing others. 

Your attitude can actually hurt people very badly. I'm warning you against bad karma. 

Stop doing what you are doing and fear God. You are walking on the wrong path. 

♡✸♡.

@KH2 I feel helpless because of you. Because nobody does anything to you.

Even if mods don't punish or ban you, God is watching you. 

If you keep hurting me, bad things will begin to happen in your life. Yes karma exists.. 

You hurt others. It will not go away. It will come back. You can't get away with hurting other people. There might not be justice for me on this forum 

But there's justice in God's eyes. He will see you and punish you. Don't do wrong things in life. God's justice always exists. 

You act like a bully around people. You will not only hurt me but you'll also hurt other people. 

Go your way and leave others alone. 

I feel extreme agony and pain because of your judgement. And I'm innocent. I did not come your way. You come my way. My agony will turn into an internal scream and then it will come as karma to you. I'm telling you once again — don't hurt people, karma exists. Become wise and walk away.. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

I'm feeling a lot of pain right now because he kept judging my suffering as imaginary. 

It is also my mom's birthday today. And I cried because of this guy and she saw me crying and now she is sitting sad. This guy ruined my mom's birthday. 

He has zero empathy. I don't care if mods see me as a problem. 

I vented my pain. He completely ruined my day. What a shame.

If this is not harassment then I don't know what to call it. 

I'm sitting and crying right now. Everything is ruined. 

What right do you have to hurt others just because you have the freedom to comment in journals here

Words hurt more than swords. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

So, the party that lied and said COVID vaccines were dangerous are concerned that people believed their lies and, now, don't trust the vaccines that save lives and won't join the military because of that party's lies.

O5wSMII.png

♡✸♡.

Lol

7FE1FFN.jpg

ZoMkIVx.gif

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Happy Birthday Mom! 

Birthday cake I had ordered for my mom hours ago. 

QhVdD8t.jpg

FAT2dN7.jpg

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

As long as someone isn't writing anything personal about you,  If you have a problem with the ignore function take it up with Leo. Others don't have to disappear to cater to your every need/grievance. 

♡✸♡.

I'm just feeling off right now. Suicidal. 

Contemplating life again. 

♡✸♡.

I feel like I should just die. 

♡✸♡.

@Something Funny thank you 

♡✸♡.

3imgxd.jpg

I'm thinking about divine strength. 

Masculine energies 

Intimacy 

Motherhood. Friendship 

- black magic 

- spiritual strength 

- paranormal phenomenon 

Masculine protective energy. 

Feminine caring sweetness energy 

Companionship

Healing energy 

Healing miracle 

Spiritual balance 

Yellow zone healing 

Red zone 

Orange zone 

In red zone you are craving 

59pu36.jpg

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

The root cause of evil is because most people are in the orange zone. They are not aware that their actions are hurting people. 

But these same people are deeply spiritually imbalanced.. 

Spiritually imbalanced folks live around fear, jealousy, paranoia, insecurity and are hell bent on creating tightly controlled environments and regularly challenge moral authority of the universe, collecting bad karma and spreading division, hate and attack the innocent. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

4 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

The root cause of evil is because most people are in the orange zone. They are not aware that their actions are hurting people. 

But these same people are deeply spiritually imbalanced.. 

Spiritually imbalanced folks live around fear, jealousy, paranoia, insecurity and are hell bent on creating tightly controlled environments and regularly challenge moral authority of the universe, collecting bad karma and spreading division, hate and attack the innocent. 

The good thing is that spiritually imbalanced people can never access black magic, psychic powers, divine strength or masculine feminine energies. They are prohibited from such of their own accord. 

♡✸♡.

Structures and systems. 

Needs and wants. Fulfillment of these needs. 

Home. Continuation 

Maslow's hierarchy of needs

♡✸♡.

It's too cold outside and I don't want to fall asleep 

I was thinking about spirituality in terms of needs and wants, spiritual balance and imbalance etc. 

But I feel like I forgot a piece of information and it seems to have skipped my mind. 

Also the law of attraction. 

Soul Family 

Home

Communication and language. And things that are permanent. 

Healing and saving energy 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.