Tyler Robinson

Am I Low IQ?

123 posts in this topic

Bejapuskas pretty much summed up my feelings regarding this forum. 

In these lines 

Do you ever think about the black person being harmed here by the people questioning their validity, their intelligence, their everything, for the same of some dumb "serious philosophical discussion?" Like come on, there is no serious discussion happening and you see, both I and Tyler Robinson got harrassed here and so did many more. We are also people, we have feelings and we feel hurt in the space you are creating at this very moment by being so defensive of your fragile privileged ego who does not want to realize that people are actually victims and still tries to find some logic behind violence. Sure, go educate the oppressors, but don't silence us please, we are not guilty for our own hate, thank you. And it is also not our responsibility to advocate for our own safety and security. It is the obligation of those with privilege, they have more emotional resources than us, they are not constantly told to toughen up because people are dumb out there. African American dudes already feel shame here and so do others, do you think seeing a running discussion about race science does not trigger that? You bet it does.

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

When someone says that I'm not low IQ, they completely miss the point. 

The journal title wasn't a question, it was a statement, an aphorism 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

I also like to use Emerald as my inspiration. 

Will people like Emerald say the things that some people say? 

No. 

Absolutely not. 

So why should I care about what low-lifers have to say about me when someone like her has the high opinion of me. 

♡✸♡.

Bypassed 

♡✸♡.

Message to myself 

Do not engage trolls and haters who spread bullshit rumors. End. 

♡✸♡.

• Outgrow
  • Transcend 
  • Bypass
  • Strategize 
  • Empower

♡✸♡.

A big lol

♡✸♡.

It's my mom's birthday today 

It sucks that even on happy days I have to deal with trolling on the forum. No respite. 

♡✸♡.

Let's see how all of this evolves. Fingers crossed. 

Being on this forum is a struggle everyday when everyone is hell bent to troll you. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Just keep collecting evidence and then when it gets too much then either present it to Leo and or mods. 

I'm literally sick sick sick sick sick of this drama.. 

I don't want any drama. I just want some fucking mental peace and users KH2 and StarStruck are mentally harassing me. 

I don't know what to do. 

I felt I had escaped this mess 

♡✸♡.

my suggestion is that you leave the forum. You won't find peace here. They will keep attacking you until you don't leave and the guys on this forum will succeed in attacking you, because they are too many and you're the lonewolf. Even female mods won't support you. 

In fact your posts will be reported by all the men here and you'll be receiving warning points and bans instead. 

They will make you look like the problem and there is ton of victim blaming, victim shaming and gaslighting on the forum and you'll be subjected to that. Emerald left the forum. 2 female mods left, Etherial Cat rarely comes here. 

The forum is only cozy for women when they don't complain about the men and silently suffer and tolerate all the suffering. 

Then they will ask you why you are not leaving the forum if you're so frustrated instead fixing the attitude of those misogynistic male users.. They will gradually build pressure on you to leave. Then they will use tactics to silence you or make you leave. 

It's only good for those women who don't challenge these men. Even the women here won't support you because they want to appear like angels and gain the validation of these men. 

So you have it. You'll like a lone sufferer and as victim blaming is so natural on this forum, they will put all the blame squarely on you.

My recommendation is that you leave the forum or risk getting banned, harassed, trolled, or get warnings points because biased men will constantly report you. 

It's just the general culture of this forum that if any woman stands up, immediately she is made to look like the enemy and then harassed until she gets fed up and leaves. 

And it's always the same toxic male users every time 

Goodluck, there's no point in fighting here. Invest your energy elsewhere. This place will never change and if it does, it won't be for the better.

The real problem is that Leo doesn't heavily moderate those male users he is kinda scared and doesn't want to waste his time and energy so he lets those male users stay on the forum but let's the women leave. Only a strong woman will survive this forum in the middle of all the harassing. 

So basically the problem is a top down problem and it starts with Leo because he doesn't want to take real action. He just doesn't care about it, it doesn't matter so much to him and his business as most of his audience is anyways male so it doesn't matter to Leo even if he loses female audience, they are not a big part of his business anyway, that's why he doesn't take this problem seriously.. That's the forum politics for you. This place is rotten because of this politics and it will continue to rot. 

Peace Out. 

♡✸♡.

My suggestion is that if you leave me alone, I might feel better. 

♡✸♡.

It's my mother's birthday today and I'm trying to focus on arranging the party. 

At least I can be spared the negativity for this one day. No? 

I am aware that there's no way to stop trolls from commenting on journal and you people take good advantage of it. 

♡✸♡.

Hence forward, I'm only going to be talking to the non rumor-y non gossipy kind of people. 

And just turn off the gossip/rumor. 

It's not even worth complaining about. 

These people aren't clinically okay and suffer obvious problems with sociopathy. 

Just turn off. 

If I block them I won't get mentions from them. 

♡✸♡.

Sometimes you close your eyes and problems are solved automatically 

♡✸♡.

She is sick in the head lol.... I mean my friend. 

♡✸♡.

I love this song. Came across this song very recently 

♡✸♡.

17 minutes ago, KH2 said:

You really have no idea how much of a fuck I don't give about you, and your imaginary problems.

There's a starving kid in Somalia right now at this moment, or some Russian dude forced to fight on the frontlines of Ukraine, who, if given a chance, would switch their lives with your life instantly.

No my life is no good. If you don't fucking know people maybe just leave them alone 

You have zero clue about mental illness. Just a few months ago I wanted to be done with life. 

You assume way way too much to a disgusting level. 

You have a desperate need to get my attention and I just hate you for Christ sake. Leave me alone. 

You even followed me to my journal and you even read my journals all the time. You creep me out. Just focus on yourself if you care about the problems of the world and stop trolling me. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

@KH2 You literally told her she was low IQ.  You have no respect for women.  You've done this to me as well.  Please don't pretend like you are the innocent party. Please stay away from her.   

???????

Just now, KH2 said:

You've sent me like 10 private messages, all of which I've ignored completely LOL

Why in the world will I send you messages if you stop talking to me on the forum. 

Do you even see the logic please? 

I have zero interest in you dude. You stick to my back like some bird that doesn't fly away. Get off my back. I hate your attention. 

@lxlichael @Proserpina thanks 

♡✸♡.