Tyler Robinson

Am I Low IQ?

123 posts in this topic

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

I think love has no gender. It is pure. Like a spirit.. 

Any form of seduction is just seduction and therefore not satisfying. It's like a delicious drink like apple juice. It makes you want more but then it's over then it's over. 

Pure people will attract other pure people.. 

Love is like a medicine. 

Love is like Vitamin A. 

It's necessary. It's like water 

Without love, we're broken, dehydrated, lonely, 

You need love for spiritual balance.. Most people are spiritually imbalanced. 

That's because they don't experience pure love. 

Once you have experienced the vitamin of pure love, then you are spiritually balanced and everything begins to fall in place and you begin to live a more spiritually wholesome life. Your life will align to wholeness. 

Why we don't experience this wholeness? 

That's because most of us are spiritually imbalanced. 

The purer you're spiritually, the more attracted you are to wanting and craving this spiritual balance zone. 

The more impure you are 

Spiritual theory 

The more impure you are the more you are in the orange zone. 

In this zone you're less likely to crave love, Purity of heart or spirituality or any intuit knowledge. Your psychic powers are going to be low and you'll be diseased with hate, lack of empathy, greed and destructive behavior. 

In the red zone you're full of fire, ecstasy, constantly wanting love and craving spiritual balance and connection. You're like an innocent child in this zone. 

Yellow - this is where you have reached peace. Purity of spirit. Not just heart. A stronger loving spirit. A motivating spirit. Spiritual balance and connection. Here you're free of all corruption - moral, spiritual and emotional. 

There is no evil or darkness in this zone. 

Most people are in the orange zone. The orange zone has many layers and degrees of depth. 

Very few people reach the red zone. 

And almost nobody reaches the yellow zone 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You aren't welcome on my journal tbh. And what you think doesn't really matter. 

I have stopped talking to you long ago. 

I also have you on permanent ignore. I had to  literally remove you off ignore to read your nonsense. Maybe have decency? 

Oh wait. Who am I even expecting it from? 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Yellow - this is where you have reached peace. Purity of spirit. Not just heart. A stronger loving spirit. A motivating spirit. Spiritual balance and connection. Here you're free of all corruption - moral, spiritual and emotional. 

♡✸♡.

I was going to create a diagram on it 

♡✸♡.

People don't know what gang bullying can feel like especially when you have thick skin. 

But when you are suicidal, bogged down in life and feeling awful, even a small comment can ruin your day. 

Generally my days on the forum are fine except for few users who are constantly try to ruin it for me. 

That's when I begin to feel harassed, tired weak and helpless. The mean comments can really get on my nerves. 

I'm generally a docile and friendly person.. 

But some people really put me in a negative mood. 

Sometimes I feel like women should stand up for each other and that doesn't happen. 

Especially discouraging is when women target another woman throwing indirect jabs at her. It can feel intense especially when you are a part of a tight knit community.

♡✸♡.

I'm not some complaining bitch. I'm just a simple person. But I'm hyper sensitive. 

I don't like complaining about other people. I usually keep to myself. 

But when someone really goes out of their way to talk shit about me, then there's little I can do to stop it. I mean I'm forced to kind of stand up for myself. It's depressing. 

I can't think of anyone on this forum who has felt ganged up this way. 

I wish people could be sensitive to others pain. 

I wish I didn't feel bullied. 

I wish I felt safe and not threatened. 

♡✸♡.

Everyday I try to wake up with a positive thought and then I come across some mean comment and it completely ruins me. 

Because there's lack of social support even on this forum. 

♡✸♡.

Then I get thoughts about leaving the forum. And once again I get thoughts about how useful the forum has always been to me. 

In this moment I feel weak again after some users targeted me on this forum saying mean crap. Once again it's the same users. 

This is going to be one of my main journals. 

Apart from the sex journal. 

♡✸♡.

I've crossed massive amount of space while navigating through the whole troll situation I was dealing with. I have come a long way. I will never understand why people would have a problem with someone online out of the blue. 

If you don't like someone, can't you just block them or the least just not communicate with them. 

Why is it so hard? 

Why do people feel the need to say something mean on intent especially when you have all the avenues to just avoid it? 

I'll never understand this phenomenon. 

As time goes by, I just keep evolving better and better. 

I don't have much to worry on a bigger level. I feel free. 

People on this forum do not even have the slightest comprehension of my personal struggles, my feelings and how they impact me. They have no clue what it means to be battling with a mental illness on a very public level and be so vulnerable yet keep enduring the onslaught of public bullying and criticism. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

I feel like Leo hits the nail on the head with this comment but some part of it feels like gaslighting to me. 

Well, not that we are in the same position, but I get death threats and people ridicule, troll, and gaslighting me on a regular basis. To the point that I don't even share some of my deepest insights and ideas.

As a trans person, just like as a public figure, you are just going to have to accept that you will receive harsher treatment and more shit from people than a normie. No platform can save you from that. Holding non-normie positions will get you haters. That's how society has always worked.

We would all be killed for the positions we hold today 100 years ago. So don't take for granted how this stuff works and how serious it is. If you're gonna be on the cutting edge of social evolution you will have to endure a lot more shit than normal people. That's part of the challenge of evolving society. Trans folk will have to endure decades of non-acceptance before they are widely accepted. Because you are asking a billion people to change their minds on very fundamental issues just to accept you. I understand you just want to be accepted, but you must understand why that will not happen as readily as you demand. It's actually nothing personal. You are asking all of civilization to change to accomodate you. That's no easy thing.

♡✸♡.

1 hour ago, lxlichael said:

@thisintegrated Leave her alone forever

Thank you for supporting me against bullying on the forum. It means a lot to me. Mean comments shouldn't be tolerated here. 

♡✸♡.

Mods here keep saying that there's a report option but nothing is ever done about those reports. 

Okie, I need to share some perspectives here regarding this thread and its important and very personal to me. 

First of all there are too many people who act like jerks on the forum and go out of their way to insinuate others. And this problem is never sorted out fully. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

@bejapuskas I agree that I don't know what its like. I'm just trying to provide a perspective on how you can be more effective at achieving your goals.

I don't know if you still don't get it, but I tried your approach - it does not work to be nice to people. If you are a trans girl, or even a cis girl, any girl really, people will not take you seriously, even if you are nice to them. 

Speaking plainly, I don't really care whether your anti whatever. What I care about is the actual effects of people's behaviour. Just being anti something does not mean you are helping, sometimes you can be hindering the very goal you are going after.

That shows how you privileged you are, not having to care about people's opinions all the time. You know for me it's a matter of safety on daily basis where I live. What you call actual effect on people's behavior is just your speculation. You are still assuming that being nice to people achieves change more easily but it does not. I am like this exactly because I already burned out from trying to be nice to close-minded individuals. If you don't trust my claim, I don't know what to tell you.

For example, if a discussion on race realism gets banned is that good? Maybe the discussion stops. But maybe the poster feels alienated, and leaves forum, and joins 4chan instead. And on 4chan he gets radicalised further into racial hatred, and gets more and more people to join his 4chan space. Which leads to a black person being harmed. And if you are someone who encouraged the banning then imo you are partially responsible for that person's radicalisation. Maybe you consider that the effect of having the discussion actually has the consequence of harming a lot of people too i.e. an african american dude ends up feeling increased feelings of shame and fear, and on the balance of things you decide that the consequences of getting the discussions banned would be better.

This is again just speculations of what happens. It is victim blaming. It is saying that the discrimination is the victim's fault. That she could have done something differently and then she would not face the hate. No, trust me, I tried, does not work. Try dressing up in a dress and go up to people and see how seriously they tell your philosophical arguments. They won't.

Have you actually seen somebody joining 4chan after getting banned by me? I rarely actually ban people, even the neo-nazi guy I just put him at the border line ban, where if he does one more thing he will be out of here. I mostly ban serious spammers.

Do you ever think about the black person being harmed here by the people questioning their validity, their intelligence, their everything, for the same of some dumb "serious philosophical discussion?" Like come on, there is no serious discussion happening and you see, both I and Tyler Robinson got harrassed here and so did many more. We are also people, we have feelings and we feel hurt in the space you are creating at this very moment by being so defensive of your fragile privileged ego who does not want to realize that people are actually victims and still tries to find some logic behind violence. Sure, go educate the oppressors, but don't silence us please, we are not guilty for our own hate, thank you. And it is also not our responsibility to advocate for our own safety and security. It is the obligation of those with privilege, they have more emotional resources than us, they are not constantly told to toughen up because people are dumb out there. African American dudes already feel shame here and so do others, do you think seeing a running discussion about race science does not trigger that? You bet it does.

Its a complex thing to think about imo. And, I think righteousness is an indication of not understanding that.

On another note, I'm not that interested in reading those articles at this time.

Why are you not interested in that? Because they would question your privilege? Are you afraid of actually questioning your biases rather than just going to this forum and talking to like minded people all the time? Fine, you can watch the movie Bending the Arc or maybe the Netflix show Heartstopper instead if you want some entertainment.

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

This was all I can remember pushing back against. I think that people can have their opinions about what a man or woman is, and say it and they deserve respect about it even if I disagree or see more nuance and relativity. I think it’s dangerous and unfair whenever anyone questions or have different views than a or queer trans person that they get shunned, silenced and accused of hate. This, in my opinion is unfortunate over reactions of a culture which is at times over reactive and hypocritical. 
It is always us getting questioned and we also get silenced, so don't argue like this, you are making a fool of yourself.

Having a different opinion on trans and queer politics because of your world view isn’t the same as being transphobic. I think there’s nuances there.

No there are not. Equal rights for everyone is the only acceptable option. Nothing less.

I am anti transphobic and anti hate and discrimination. But, I also see nuances and I don’t want the transphobic accusation to be weaponized just because we all have different views. I’m still contemplation, observing this.
You can read what I think about this gross double standard above. Your kind has been ruling the world and everything is built around your fragile ego to please you everywhere in this world, so give us some space, thank you.

I will always stand up to a Mod who thinks their world view is the only way to be. That, anyone who thinks else wise  is to be silenced with warnings points.

I never even said that I am literally just following the forum guidelines.

What I was pushing back against is that one Mod thinks something is transphobic, and then gives warning points. But , is that person truly be transphobic and discriminatory? At the time I didn’t think so in that context and didn’t think it fair. 
It is in accordance to the forum guidelines to give warning points for shitty behavior. What else would they be for?

Queer and trans people don’t run the world and Cis gendered straight people also deserve to share their beliefs in public discussion without being attacked and canceled. We live on a diverse planet. Just because a Christian believes in Christianity doesn’t make him anti Semitic. There’s nuances here.

Bro no, cis people do run the world actually, and that is exactly why queer and trans people need to share their view. The cisgender view is already ingrained so deeply in everything, just look around yourself and question your ignorance.

I know your going to label me as a bad evil person.  
No, but I think you are making some ignorant claims.

But, I don’t think a man, woman, trans person, non cisgendered person etc who sees reality in a certain way, who disagrees with someone else’s world view is inherently hateful. 
But it can still cause emotional damage and there is like nobody speaking up against it, do you see how that is bad, at least a little bit?

You may not be ‘seen’ by some people. But, also why are you so weak that you need EVERYONE to see you as you want them to. 
Yeh, I am actually so weak that I can withstand people like you questioning my identity. Cis guys every day prove their masculinity to everyone by acting so masculine, and cis girls by acting so feminine, but for you it is easy. You can marry whoever you want, have the body you want, have the kind of relationship you want, walk around safely, walk to bars without getting killed etc.

You said a lot in your post that DOES however make me reflect and want to communicate better on the forum. 

I am glad, can we talk about that instead? I would be happy to answer any questions you have, I am just really tired of people at this point. I am sorry I have so much anger in me, but my life really is not easy and it does have to do with my identity. And if you approach me from a place of curiosity that I recognize clearly, I will answer anything you want (almost). I am one of those trans girls who is not afraid of talking with others about transitioning etc. so you can ask.

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Sometimes I feel like cursing this place using black magic because I endured so much abuse in this place. It's just wasn't worth it. I wish everyone who abused me suffers in deep private hell because I was completely innocent and I was constantly targeted and cornered. 

♡✸♡.

Okay, just throw all nuance about human diversity and it’s complexity out the window. 

Protection of people is not a thing about complexity and nuance, it is quite clear what it means to protect people. Read some stuff about victim blaming and consent.

11 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Look outside of your own perspective for a moment and see that neither the "high consciousness" people nor the trans people on this forum necessarily agree with you. You have taken a very contentious issue and made people's existence on here depend on it. I don't think that is how warning points should be used just in principle, let alone that it would eventually decimate the amount of people on here.

As I said, I ban less people than Leo. I maybe banned like 2 people in my entire career as a moderator. The other mods ban way more often than myself. You all are just thinking that I ban a lot, because I give warning points (and then take them away), but I actually mostly ban spammers. 

Instead of using warning points to do that, you can concede some ground to the opposing side so that discussion is possible, and maybe you'll persuade some people in the process — you know — what Leo was actually talking about in that blog post. Threatening someone's account with the hope that they might agree with you is power abuse.

Could you do that for me please? It is not my responsibility to speak about my validity like every day you know? You also do not need to do that to remain a valid person. I am not abusing power, just read the guidelines. Also if you give warning points to someone in your moderation options, and you select hate speech, racism etc. the number of recommended points for that offence automatically increases to quite a lot. Just saying that it is not something I made up, it is already in the system. Again, I tried being nice to people, it does not work you all are just speculating and gaslighting me and victim blaming me, stop it.

You know if you all created a safe space for trans people, maybe you would receive more articles like this that are actually pretty awesome and a lot of people could learn from them. They seem to address a lot of the problems with sexuality people commonly face here. I will share one that I like. But if you prefer a political echo chamber of conservative perspectives instead, sure.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/jpy7g7/i-was-a-slave-to-testosterone-how-sex-changes-for-trans-women-on-hormones

♡✸♡.

Leo's response. 

Me developing thicker skin on what issue?

I have been forced to develop a lot of thick skin from people criticizing me on all sorts of issues.

I force myself to endure perspectives here which I disagree with because I don't want to create an echo-chamber.

Our general policy here is to control speech here as little as we can get away with, so that diverse perspectives are shared. I don't like blocking any perspective unless it is clearly toxic or in bad-faith. Or is just misinformation or dogma.

- - - - -

Anyhow, if you find content here that disturbs you, let me know and I will investigate it. If I think that it's harmful/toxic I will remove it.

BTW, we issue warnings to people every week for vulgar posting. So it's not like people will get away with that here for long. Any genuine racist, homophobe, sexist, etc. will eventually get banned here. We have banned dozens of them.

♡✸♡.

Low level high school bullying. Keep it up.. 

♡✸♡.