Tyler Robinson

Am I Low IQ?

123 posts in this topic

Me developing thicker skin on what issue?

I meant the people who get reported, developing a thicker skin and taking a warning as a message to think about their behavior. It is much easier for me and does not require me to write so many messages just to find myself burned out and the other person not changing their mind.

I have been forced to develop a lot of thick skin from people criticizing me on all sorts of issues.

Yeh, it is hard, but does any of them invalidate you as a person or feel like a personal attack, or make you afraid of sharing who you are or what your perspective is?

I force myself to endure perspectives here which I disagree with because I don't want to create an echo-chamber.

I hate to break it to you, but the echo-chamber is already here. The echo chamber is that of privileged conservative people, because the atmosphere here that allows biased perspectives to be freely shared makes it so that people from marginalized groups are hesitant when sharing their perspectives. Can't you see how this is obviously the case? Do you see anyone sharing books about gender, sexuality, race etc. that are kind of different from the general rhetoric here? I really don't, this place seems like a very intellectually homogenous environment.

Our general policy here is to control speech here as little as we can get away with, so that diverse perspectives are shared. I don't like blocking any perspective unless it is clearly toxic or in bad-faith. Or is just misinformation or dogma.

However, because of the fear that this "free speech" creates, diverse perspectives are not shared. Put yourself in the shoes of somebody who is worried for their safety everyday and then try and imagine being on a forum like this one. You really would not feel like sharing your perspective here, you would run the hell away pretty quickly. This is already an echo chamber.

- - - - -

Anyhow, if you find content here that disturbs you, let me know and I will investigate it. If I think that it's harmful/toxic I will remove it.

Thanks

BTW, we issue warnings to people every week for vulgar posting. So it's not like people will get away with that here for long. Any genuine racist, homophobe, sexist, etc. will eventually get banned here. We have banned dozens of them.

Thank you for banning those people. However, if you think that saying that there are 2 genders, which is literally both psychologically and biologically wrong, because there are more than 2 sexes and they are not just a versions of man and woman, is just a perspective - to what lengths do we want to tolerate people arguing for these lies? If I say I think Asian people are less intelligent because of some biased experience or that women enjoy being paid less because of something else, which I have no proof for, do we also tolerate that? Or is this targetting specifically trans and nonbinary people? Because that's what I currently feel like it is doing, the limit for what is tolerated, what perspectives we are willing to listen to here, is higher than other groups, because of double standards and transphobia. 2 genders is not a perspective, people are denied control of their bodies and freedom and so many other horrible things because of this ideology, and cultural cleansing was practiced on cultures with more than 2 gender because they were like this, there is generational trauma around this too.

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

So many people calling for my ban. I'm trying not to feel hurt. It really shows what an inclusive community this is. 

Awful. How people jump on a person and don't see a problem with it. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

@Danioover9000  Yeh it will strawman, because it is hella afraid of getting harrassed or silenced. I don't know, I felt afraid Leo might take away my moderator rights after this thread, or just ban me, I don't know. It didn't happen. But it was there. This is exactly why we should not trigger people, because triggering them makes it harder for them to share their diverse perspectives. (and people who others are afraid of have like the most diverse perspectives there are)

22 hours ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

I find it odd and sometimes to stereotypical, it would be cool for instance if I could associate my identity to a country and not to my phenotypical expressing and laughing about the "stupidity" of ethnocentrism and instead I am forced more or less to think I am part of the group black. I could not laugh for example about the prejudices and ethnocentric behaviour as I frankly don't know which country my black family stems from, from Africa. I can easily laugh and empathize with German stereotypical Memes and Stereotypes, I mean I can watch Hitler in his original language and I legit have empathy and compassion for the guy, as he simply did not knew better, and I frankly just think he is funny. In terms of also German society beign idiotically compassionate to that idiot. With that I mean sometimes on the forum things are not appropriately associated, there are no "white memes" making fun of "white people" as a group, there used to be some mems and videos that invovled black people doing smth. stupid and fun and it's associated often to blacks. It's not like oh that is so sterotypical "italian/russian" and you can laugh about the cultures and manners, I mean it's implied, yet I often felt and saw it was blown out of context. Every black person is a stage red macho-jerk. I saw that a couple of times. Also the subtle nuances sometimes I experience as a black person. It could just be me, also gaslighting these experiences is so common, when I talk with black friends they listen first and at one point might tell me, oh that is garbadge or smth. To show me I am lost in my perception. I mean I have close to 0 mistakes in the implicit association test. etc.

I am sorry you feel stereotyped here, I wish people could see you more as a person. I get that, in the Czech Republic, we also laugh at Hitler and it is nothing, because it is like super old and behind us. This one German cried to me when she heard me speaking German because why would I learn such a horrible language and I was like chill it is ok. But I am not justifying invasion of countries, I just think that Germany made progress in this way, but other countries and systems have not, like racism and slavery, so I do not support jokes about them. I did not know Germans were compassionate with Hitler, how so? Any kind of black stereotype is wrong, like even positive ones, because then people see you as like the model minority. People should just be seen as people, without being blind to the experiences they might be uncomfortable with of course. But that is just consent and common decency, or it should be. I think we should make fun of white people more, white people (like myself) are not really taught to see their race as something that plays a role, like in the Czech Republic people say that Roma and White are the same race, which is kind of ass, because they obviously live in totally different realities. It is really problematic to like put people and countries into this spiral dynamics stage model, that is also why I shared the articles about non-Western societies being super politically developed, but the ignorants who should have read them said they are not currently interested, that is what I get for being nice and making suggestions. It does not work, yet they tell me it does, stupid hypocrisy. I don't think it is just you, people here are quite gross and they have so much white fragility in them and they should really like start doing real self reflection work, not just confirming their biases. 

You know I am not black, but I am a trans woman and I feel like black men and trans women of any color have this one similar stereotype associated with them - being perceived as violent threats. So I hope you do not get offended if I say I kind of maybe relate to you at least in this way. I face a lot of shit everyday related to this, and I was very aggressive and I would fight back in the beginning when I came out to myself and others, but at this point I just cannot see people ever changing, so I just deny the possibility to make any influence on them. What I am trying to say is that even though I still face this shit, I suppressed my willingness to fight to a big extent and I just gaslight myself constantly, because it hurts less than trying to hopelessly fight. Do you get what I am saying? I was wondering if your friends are maybe doing this just on like a collective scale, like being aware of what is happening, but like suppressing this things to like keep each other safe from bastard cops etc.? Just something that came to my mind, maybe it is nonsense, but whenever somebody makes you uncomfortable, it is their fault and you are totally real for feeling it. 

It's just as far as I know the issue of human design for example the doll test, where even black kids choose the white doll, I don't know if this is priming as well as if Ukranian Roma's have darker skin color. There are just more strong negative associations with the color as well as perception of black.
https://www.verywellmind.com/the-color-psychology-of-black-2795814
You can also see this in the beauty industry which is an annoyance sometimes to deal with mentally, as there is legit a secret hierachy created, which can be an annoyance and definitely shapes my perceptions about dating. I just wonder why at times, as so many humans/people are beautiful. I just don't find it easy sometimes to appreciate so much bias in a sense, as well as it's also just stupid at times, when westerners want darker skin to show they are rich/well-off know it's a beauty thing, as well as simply enjoy the tan! It's sometimes annoying to see lower stages beign heavily impacted by that. For example a couple of my old friends even black said they would not appreciate dating a black skinned girl caus ugly, in simple terms. I find this laughable, and I am the whitestest of them all it's so stupid. 

I don't think it is because of black kids hate themselves, but it is like internalized racism, media showing white people as the beauty standard, white models everywhere, white models on products... There even exists colorism within the community from what I know. So like there are definitely so many messages that you receive on daily basis that programme your mind, but it is not like this shit is the natural state, it is constructed by the white supremacy.

Beauty standards literally affect everyone negatively. I met this really nice girl from Kenya once and she was flirting with me and we had so many common interests and I felt really happy in her presence, but my internalized racism kept telling me she is not attractive, even though I only rarely feel so comfortable with someone who approaches me. And I feel like I realized I liked her too late and she went cold, I wanted to at least be friends but we moved different ways, I regret it to this day. Later on, I actually dated a very dark skinned Indian girl, and my family had like issues with that because they thought interracial cannot work. That also messed me up and my relationship. I was also objectified for being white and people wanted to sleep with me just because I am white, and this is not their fault, because obviously internalized white supremacy, but it sucks for both of us, even though it does suck for them definitely more than for me. Don't gaslight yourself because your skin is lighter, you are definitely onto something here.

That is interesting to design such a competition would sound interesting to most I think, as you could design a fair obstacles course for all and then so people would even be more exposed to it on the media under what people deem normal conditions, I mean you have even mixed events in Olympics, I bet you could design a fair competition although it would take time. I would personally just think that is cool and gives people purpose as well as more access to friendships and a shared culture. Like sports and anything included under that umbrella. 

Yes exactly, but of course the cisgender patriarchy will keep it gender segregated because they do not want to listen to ideas from a tranny like me and they will just keep doing shit their obsolete way to make their point about binary gender and oppression clear. I am glad you took your time to understand my point, it is so stupid that people assume that trans girls just want to win in swimming, when maybe we just want to make sports more fair than they are.

Also the idea of restoring black culture is so far off from me here in Germany, maybe in France and England I could not even imagine what that means in terms of Europe in America I can simply see that a majority of them are dominating culture and that has an affect in europe in terms of music and television displaying black americans. Yet we legit have more Africans here, so it's an issue for me personally to relate to others. As cultures are enormously different. 

I meant also just like restoring the cultures in Africa itself, because so many things were stolen by Europe and out into museums in Vatican etc. which is really dumb. And also like Christian colonizers introducing sexual repression to various cultures which made it harder for women of colour especially in so many different cultures, but really for everyone because I know that gender roles influence everyone badly, as they take away from everyone's freedom. But definitely it would be beneficial to learn about different histories from different African countries in Europe too so that people question their biases and the black people can reconnect with their roots more if they so wish.

I can share a personal story of wanting to date a transgender person, she/they then namecalling me and I thought well this is just stupid I am beign very open and vulnerable here and it's beign massively abused. Now I am pretty much confinced to not date transgender women? anymore because I don't believe anyone is healthy enough to keep up with my normal health routine from the transgender women I dated. As well as none of them really have been very spiritual and a lot of them like me? As I seem trans? Because I am "bi-racial" , "bi-national" that already evokes the picture seemingly of openess. It's difficult to not make it about looks and more about character and beign interested in the women, as this can involve a lot of shocking details, I did not know. It's crazy for a heteronormative guy to consider all of these worries. Although interesting! 

No I mean definitely trans girls can totally be racist towards you and I do not want to defend them on that and I do not want to defend myself on anything either. I am trying my best, but you can still tell me if something I am doing makes you uncomfortable. You know trans people are also just people and there are many of them so obviously they are diverse and not all of them will be a good fit for you and some of them may be actually horribly racist. I did not really get the last part of your paragraph here about heteronormativity.

Sharing what I experienced. Find it odd how many free passes I get from transwomen/gender people online. Unsure if bias. Just sharing, would be curious if others have the same experience. And yes it's about the individual! Not the group.

What do you mean by free pass? It definitely is about the individual.

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

I feel suicidal right now. It's so hurtful. 

♡✸♡.

I frankly don't know I would even have to pick myself on things, based on the nuances on the forum sometimes beign ignorant I find it odd at times, that sometimes black people don't receive an answer, as well as seemingly black people don't receive an answer on elaborate writtings etc. I for example prefer using a white picture of smth. I like as it evokes more positive associations for others, as soon as I take a black smth. People are not acting usually as innocent anymore, that would be a "stupid" like chess double standard for me where black begins and white is second for fairness. It's not easy to come up with examples. Also for example when I am with my aunt, my aunt as a white women beign adressed first, when I would be a skinny tall white dude, they would adress me first. It's not easy to describe these perceptions. Anyway I am out! Would take to much time to explain and write it all. It's easier for me to talk about bias, as I mostly engage humans. Although some stuff is just stupid. 

I am sorry that happens to you. If you want, you can report previous occurences of that to me, or reach out to me or message me and I will try to talk to that individual.

Ignorance on this subject is very big and just speaks for "majority/white priviledge" and systemic abuse at times. 

♡✸♡.

I'm so grateful for bejapuskas... She  understands a lot of things in depth that are just beyond normal comprehension. 

Like this. This pretty much sums up the forum really well.. 

I hate to break it to you, but the echo-chamber is already here. The echo chamber is that of privileged conservative people, because the atmosphere here that allows biased perspectives to be freely shared makes it so that people from marginalized groups are hesitant when sharing their perspectives. Can't you see how this is obviously the case? Do you see anyone sharing books about gender, sexuality, race etc. that are kind of different from the general rhetoric here? I really don't, this place seems like a very intellectually homogenous environment.

It is somewhat of an ego echo chamber 

My commentary 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

I'm so grateful for bejapuskas... She understands a lot of things in depth that are just beyond normal comprehension. 

Like this. This pretty much sums up the forum really well.. 

It is somewhat of an ego echo chamber 

My commentary 

. I agree there's a lot of generational trauma around gender and race. 

. People here are quite gross and they have so much white fragility in them and they have should really like start doing real self reflection work, not just confirming their biases. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

27 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

@Tyler Robinson Why are you always engaged with Drama? Do you secretly find it fun?

I just don't see it as drama. I see it as endless curiosity. Difference in perspective. Maybe most people who find me dramatic are just too orderly and disciplined and that's why feel like I'm dramatic in contrast. Rather than dramatic, I'm more chaotic. It gives this false illusion that I love drama. Also my brain is differently wired from most people. I have at least 9 thoughts racing through my mind per minute. It's very difficult to sustain such an unstable brain. When I don't express myself I feel like I'm going insane out of suffocation, that's why I post so much. It's like my brain is on steroids, sometimes I can't sleep because of it. Because the thoughts don't stop. Even if I do meditation, it comes back to that state. 

I think the reason is because I survived a lot of trauma in childhood. That's why my brain went into hyper survival mode and is constantly thinking to keep itself safe. Whenever I shut my brain or close my eyes, my heart rate goes up and I feel like I am being lazy or losing something or something will come and kill me, I become paranoid with fear if my brain is not thinking. 

So my brain goes into hyper thinking mode to feel safe and protected. 

My heart rate jumps whenever I wake up from sleep and I look around with a lot of fear, as though I committed some crime or forgot something that was important and then my brain forces itself to start thinking again. This happens subconsciously without me having any control over it. Like a constant state of hyper anxiety that I'm missing something by not thinking. 

This makes me want to constantly talk, connect, be in charge, spark some conversation to feel like I have some control over my life. It ends up creating a false illusion that I am seeking drama. 

It's just a hyper active mind due to living in survival mode for years 

♡✸♡.

I mean literally the whole forum is asking for my ban. It's hard to keep myself normal when my mother triggers me at home, my relatives always send me mean comments because they hate my mom, I have literally no friends because most people in my building are elderly couples and when I come online, there's always a lot of negativity thrown at me because I get emotional quickly, I mean I had to dump my emotions somewhere after all, it's hard because my family is kinda harsh and doesn't allow any kind of communication or expression at home and they quickly turn it into yelling and screaming instead of trying to understand first, so it's like I'm literally talking to walls at home. I suck at socializing and whoever I make friends with only talk for some days and forget me later. So yeah the online space is where I feel comfortable feeling emotional. So outs tough that people don't understand it but make it look like I'm craving attention or doing something on purpose but don't realize that people come from dysfunctional homes and backgrounds are going to dump their emotions online, it's only natural that they will be seeking an outlet online through excessive posting or whatever.

This reminds me of children at school who throw tantrums, steal others lunch, scream loudly, get into fights, nag others, tear clothes and get disobedient and disruptive and everyone blames them and calls them ugly or notorious attention seekers but people don't try to look into their home environment. These kids act like that because they get ignored or beaten at home, their parents don't love them and don't allow them to bond or experience happiness and give them constant stress and discomfort and these children then begin to show impact of such treatment by acting angry or disruptive and get very reactive. 

This also reminds of cats who constantly scratch their owners, roar loudly, hiss and constantly act aggressive and attack but it's because they either have an underlying health problem or their owners have constantly mistreated them so they act aggressive. But in a healthy environment the same cats will be behaving much better and pleasant and won't feel the need to be angry or fight back. 

It's hard when everything you do is misjudged and taken to be something it's not. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

You feel like you just don't want to talk to anyone at all. It's so disgusting. 

♡✸♡.

I mean I had enough of people talking to me in a threatening way. It's really like the situation where someone invites you at a party and then blames you if you arrived. Like wtf? 

People called me attention seeker when literally you're the one seeking my attention and cannot seem to live without it. 

♡✸♡.

I didn't know this place sucked so much seriously. It almost gives me creepy feelings. 

♡✸♡.

This forum is made up of so many weirdos its crazy. I'm not saying I'm not one. I'm super weird but I thought I would be meeting normal people. 

I don't like reporting anyone but some people just send stupid stuff. 

♡✸♡.

I think Leo's thread is somewhat of a blessing. 

It showed me what dangers lay ahead. 

♡✸♡.

I agree that I don't know what its like. I'm just trying to provide a perspective on how you can be more effective at achieving your goals.

I don't know if you still don't get it, but I tried your approach - it does not work to be nice to people. If you are a trans girl, or even a cis girl, any girl really, people will not take you seriously, even if you are nice to them. 

Speaking plainly, I don't really care whether your anti whatever. What I care about is the actual effects of people's behaviour. Just being anti something does not mean you are helping, sometimes you can be hindering the very goal you are going after.

That shows how you privileged you are, not having to care about people's opinions all the time. You know for me it's a matter of safety on daily basis where I live. What you call actual effect on people's behavior is just your speculation. You are still assuming that being nice to people achieves change more easily but it does not. I am like this exactly because I already burned out from trying to be nice to close-minded individuals. If you don't trust my claim, I don't know what to tell you.

For example, if a discussion on race realism gets banned is that good? Maybe the discussion stops. But maybe the poster feels alienated, and leaves forum, and joins 4chan instead. And on 4chan he gets radicalised further into racial hatred, and gets more and more people to join his 4chan space. Which leads to a black person being harmed. And if you are someone who encouraged the banning then imo you are partially responsible for that person's radicalisation. Maybe you consider that the effect of having the discussion actually has the consequence of harming a lot of people too i.e. an african american dude ends up feeling increased feelings of shame and fear, and on the balance of things you decide that the consequences of getting the discussions banned would be better.

This is again just speculations of what happens. It is victim blaming. It is saying that the discrimination is the victim's fault. That she could have done something differently and then she would not face the hate. No, trust me, I tried, does not work. Try dressing up in a dress and go up to people and see how seriously they tell your philosophical arguments. They won't.

Have you actually seen somebody joining 4chan after getting banned by me? I rarely actually ban people, even the neo-nazi guy I just put him at the border line ban, where if he does one more thing he will be out of here. I mostly ban serious spammers.

Do you ever think about the black person being harmed here by the people questioning their validity, their intelligence, their everything, for the same of some dumb "serious philosophical discussion?" Like come on, there is no serious discussion happening and you see, both I and Tyler Robinson got harrassed here and so did many more. We are also people, we have feelings and we feel hurt in the space you are creating at this very moment by being so defensive of your fragile privileged ego who does not want to realize that people are actually victims and still tries to find some logic behind violence. Sure, go educate the oppressors, but don't silence us please, we are not guilty for our own hate, thank you. And it is also not our responsibility to advocate for our own safety and security. It is the obligation of those with privilege, they have more emotional resources than us, they are not constantly told to toughen up because people are dumb out there. African American dudes already feel shame here and so do others, do you think seeing a running discussion about race science does not trigger that? You bet it does.

Its a complex thing to think about imo. And, I think righteousness is an indication of not understanding that.

On another note, I'm not that interested in reading those articles at this time.

Why are you not interested in that? Because they would question your privilege? Are you afraid of actually questioning your biases rather than just going to this forum and talking to like minded people all the time? Fine, you can watch the movie Bending the Arc or maybe the Netflix show Heartstopper instead if you want some entertainment.

On 11/28/2022 at 5:50 AM, Thought Art said:

This was all I can remember pushing back against. I think that people can have their opinions about what a man or woman is, and say it and they deserve respect about it even if I disagree or see more nuance and relativity. I think it’s dangerous and unfair whenever anyone questions or have different views than a or queer trans person that they get shunned, silenced and accused of hate. This, in my opinion is unfortunate over reactions of a culture which is at times over reactive and hypocritical. 
It is always us getting questioned and we also get silenced, so don't argue like this, you are making a fool of yourself.

Having a different opinion on trans and queer politics because of your world view isn’t the same as being transphobic. I think there’s nuances there.

No there are not. Equal rights for everyone is the only acceptable option. Nothing less.

I am anti transphobic and anti hate and discrimination. But, I also see nuances and I don’t want the transphobic accusation to be weaponized just because we all have different views. I’m still contemplation, observing this.
You can read what I think about this gross double standard above. Your kind has been ruling the world and everything is built around your fragile ego to please you everywhere in this world, so give us some space, thank you.

I will always stand up to a Mod who thinks their world view is the only way to be. That, anyone who thinks else wise  is to be silenced with warnings points.

I never even said that I am literally just following the forum guidelines.

What I was pushing back against is that one Mod thinks something is transphobic, and then gives warning points. But , is that person truly be transphobic and discriminatory? At the time I didn’t think so in that context and didn’t think it fair. 
It is in accordance to the forum guidelines to give warning points for shitty behavior. What else would they be for?

Queer and trans people don’t run the world and Cis gendered straight people also deserve to share their beliefs in public discussion without being attacked and canceled. We live on a diverse planet. Just because a Christian believes in Christianity doesn’t make him anti Semitic. There’s nuances here.

Bro no, cis people do run the world actually, and that is exactly why queer and trans people need to share their view. The cisgender view is already ingrained so deeply in everything, just look around yourself and question your ignorance.

I know your going to label me as a bad evil person.  
No, but I think you are making some ignorant claims.

But, I don’t think a man, woman, trans person, non cisgendered person etc who sees reality in a certain way, who disagrees with someone else’s world view is inherently hateful. 
But it can still cause emotional damage and there is like nobody speaking up against it, do you see how that is bad, at least a little bit?

You may not be ‘seen’ by some people. But, also why are you so weak that you need EVERYONE to see you as you want them to. 
Yeh, I am actually so weak that I can withstand people like you questioning my identity. Cis guys every day prove their masculinity to everyone by acting so masculine, and cis girls by acting so feminine, but for you it is easy. You can marry whoever you want, have the body you want, have the kind of relationship you want, walk around safely, walk to bars without getting killed etc.

You said a lot in your post that DOES however make me reflect and want to communicate better on the forum. 

I am glad, can we talk about that instead? I would be happy to answer any questions you have, I am just really tired of people at this point. I am sorry I have so much anger in me, but my life really is not easy and it does have to do with my identity. And if you approach me from a place of curiosity that I recognize clearly, I will answer anything you want (almost). I am one of those trans girls who is not afraid of talking with others about transitioning etc. so you can ask.

On 11/28/2022 at 6:29 AM, Thought Art said:

Okay, just throw all nuance about human diversity and it’s complexity out the window. 

Protection of people is not a thing about complexity and nuance, it is quite clear what it means to protect people. Read some stuff about victim blaming and consent.

On 11/28/2022 at 7:27 AM, Carl-Richard said:

Look outside of your own perspective for a moment and see that neither the "high consciousness" people nor the trans people on this forum necessarily agree with you. You have taken a very contentious issue and made people's existence on here depend on it. I don't think that is how warning points should be used just in principle, let alone that it would eventually decimate the amount of people on here.

As I said, I ban less people than Leo. I maybe banned like 2 people in my entire career as a moderator. The other mods ban way more often than myself. You all are just thinking that I ban a lot, because I give warning points (and then take them away), but I actually mostly ban spammers. 

Instead of using warning points to do that, you can concede some ground to the opposing side so that discussion is possible, and maybe you'll persuade some people in the process — you know — what Leo was actually talking about in that blog post. Threatening someone's account with the hope that they might agree with you is power abuse.

Could you do that for me please? It is not my responsibility to speak about my validity like every day you know? You also do not need to do that to remain a valid person. I am not abusing power, just read the guidelines. Also if you give warning points to someone in your moderation options, and you select hate speech, racism etc. the number of recommended points for that offence automatically increases to quite a lot. Just saying that it is not something I made up, it is already in the system. Again, I tried being nice to people, it does not work you all are just speculating and gaslighting me and victim blaming me, stop it.

You know if you all created a safe space for trans people, maybe you would receive more articles like this that are actually pretty awesome and a lot of people could learn from them. They seem to address a lot of the problems with sexuality people commonly face here. I will share one that I like. But if you prefer a political echo chamber of conservative perspectives instead, sure.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/jpy7g7/i-was-a-slave-to-testosterone-how-sex-changes-for-trans-women-on-hormones

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

This is exactly how I felt —

I am like this exactly because I already burned out from trying to be nice to close-minded individuals. If you don't trust my claim, I don't know what to tell you.

♡✸♡.

You should be glad that you pulled through these bunch of weirdos. 

♡✸♡.

I want real protection, not false protection. And words don't do it. 

♡✸♡.

When you say that a low IQ person is not allowed in a place then by that logic even black people should not be allowed in a place either because you assume that most black people are low IQ right? 

What happens when you question the validity and intelligence of black people? 

Then you start making theories on it, that black people have low IQ due to  oppression for so many years. 

But at the same time, you try to provide space for them as a collective to thrive. Right? 

Then why can't the same accommodation be given to people who are low IQ as well. 

Like people tell me how I'm low IQ. 

By discriminating against me, aren't you discriminating against black people as well? 

If you care to have acceptance for all racial groups and to afford them dignity, then why do you use isolated traits used to describe those races and then discriminate people based on those traits.

For example you'll call a woman ugly but you won't call a black woman ugly because you think it's racist, but aren't you still practicing some form of discrimination, you just don't want to be caught for it. 

It's like such people who get isolated and discriminated against become the minority of minorities. Can you see that? Since they can't hold enough power because they are not a group

♡✸♡.