Majed03

Stage orange or yellow

11 posts in this topic

Guys is this for you orange or yellow ? 

« When you’re ignorant, you’re not just ignorant about the world, you’re also ignorant about yourself and your potential. That limits your potential and the possibilities you can create for yourself. Those are the kinds of people who told you stuff like you can’t become a billionaire, or that you can’t be michael jackson or einstein, or that this woman right there is « out of your league » I’ve literally had guys telling me before i do an approach that the girl is « out of my league » what happened afterwards is that i approached and attracted her, now what ? » 

Sounds pretty Orange, but you usually need more context to assess Yellow.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Orange doesn’t mean successful and definitely not aware that they are “orange”. So they could be orange and have tons of limiting beliefs like youve listed. The difference between orange and yellow is green, right? So orange might not understand green, it might just see the world as blue besides their perceived orange contacts and see themselves as top of the development chain. Or they understand green but don’t care at all because they are stuck at orange and hate and discredit green to promote their personal agenda(s). Someone on the way to yellow definitely is aware of green and respects it fully and would never discredit it, but may not act on it day to day if green isn’t at all practical in their current personal survival needs.

Yellow is when you take full responsibility for yourself, accepting all stages, and “use” the “stage” that’s most applicable to you. Once you fully grasp this though there’s really no need to think about SD stages anymore because you fully respect all stages and know that any problem you have is your problem.

It’s possible to fail and drop out of rising or staying at tier 2 though if your outside surrounding truly overwhelmed your mental health and that person really needs to stick to one color all of the time for their personal survival and they aren’t willing or can’t relocate to somewhere where they can embody tier 2- say someone in a blue-state country or in ghetto red hood or in a situation with orange deals locked in place and putting pressure on them (really it’s their choice still, but when you choose tier one it’s “not a choice” anymore, it is “just reality”).

hope that helped 

It seems like a healthy integration of orange. I could see someone yellow saying this as part of a motivational speech or something, but the statement by itself leans towards orange. If I had to base someone's stage just off this quote I would say orange.

This moment is your birth.

@Majed for starters if you wanna think yellow you gotta go meta- is the person saying this just repeating something they heard? People in church often say green or turquoise things but they are mainly stage blue-orange… ya know? It’s hard to peg a person by one thing they say.

14 hours ago, John Paul said:

@Majed for starters if you wanna think yellow you gotta go meta- is the person saying this just repeating something they heard? People in church often say green or turquoise things but they are mainly stage blue-orange… ya know? It’s hard to peg a person by one thing they say.

Such a good point!

@Majed03 You can’t determine spiral level from just one paragraph. You have to look at the person as a whole. If they have completely accepted and included Green, that would make them Yellow, since Orange by definition is pre-Green. 

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie