Blackhawk

As a truth seeker.. what is the most radical thing that I can do?

22 posts in this topic

I was observing a poor little unknowing fly walking on my skin..

So I was thinking: what can that poor little fly do? 

(I think it was a tiny truth seeker, at least a bit truth seeker.)

Maybe I'm like that fly..

I was thinking that there's nothing it can do (as a truth seeker) other than die.  (Because of its inherent limitations).

But I could definitely be wrong.

Edited by Blackhawk

Completely deconstruct your mind until "you" don't exist. A psychedelic is a tool, an enhancer, it doesn't replace the actual work. The work is deconstruction, and keeping an openness to the absolute. But the great thing about all this is you have no choice in the matter as long as you believe in a "you."

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

nothing

just be here, if you can do it this moment you can do it the next moment

this is the now, now is all that is real, the truth is now, not your concept or experience, just this

is there suffering in this ? work to be done young jedi. me

8 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Completely deconstruct your mind until "you" don't exist. 

How?

7 minutes ago, catcat69123 said:

nothing

I like that. I think that you are probably right.

I'm a fucking fly who can do nothing.

7 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

How?

Question your entire identity. Ever single thing you identify with and ask yourself what it is. Just understand if you go deep enough you are going to die. Utterly and completely. This is dangerous work....it's your entire existence. Are you really okay with this process? Don't push further unless you don't care about anything but the truth. If you still care about being safe and feeling good then completely ignore everything I just said.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

6 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

How?

Are you certain this is the appropriate inquiry? You don't want to make it more specific?

8 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Nonsense. You are not fly, but man. Mankind is far more capable than any fly.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

4 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Question your entire identity. Ever single thing you identity and ask yourself what it is. Just understand if you go deep enough you are going to die. Utterly and completely. This is dangerous work....it's your entire existence. Are you really okay with this process? Don't push further unless you don't care about anything buy the truth. If you still care about being safe and feeling good then completely ignore everything I just said.

If truth is paradoxical, then why not try and do exactly the opposite of all that and see if it yields the desired effect?

2 minutes ago, OBEler said:

30 days of 5 meo Malt

Suggestion brought to you by Leo is God, God is Leo Incorporated, thank you for your business, citizen.

7 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Question your entire identity. Ever single thing you identify with and ask yourself what it is. Just understand if you go deep enough you are going to die. Utterly and completely. This is dangerous work....it's your entire existence. Are you really okay with this process? Don't push further unless you don't care about anything but the truth. If you still care about being safe and feeling good then completely ignore everything I just said.

I have done that..

5 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

Nonsense. You are not fly, but man. Mankind is far more capable than any fly.

Compared to what?

Isn't it all relative?

Maybe in comparison to a alien or something I'm a fly.

3 minutes ago, OBEler said:

30 days of 5 meo Malt

I have already tried psychedelics..

Anything would be easier than what you suggested..

Maybe in a future life.

20 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

If truth is paradoxical, then why not try and do exactly the opposite of all that and see if it yields the desired effect?

It will, but it seems he is looking for a direct path. All paths lead to truth inevitably because everything is truth, it's just in a dream of denial of what it is. 

27 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Compared to what?

Nothing and Everything.

Isn't it all relative?

The relative is absolute. 

Maybe in comparison to a alien or something I'm a fly.

Too general, you would need to be more specific to make that thought stream functional.

28 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

I have already tried psychedelics..

It seems these days everyone's tried psychedelics. But have you tried thought?

29 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Anything would be easier than what you suggested..

Hence why I responded in a quasi-meme manner.

29 minutes ago, Blackhawk said:

Maybe in a future life.

What if your current life is a future life? What then?

11 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

It will, but it seems he is looking for a direct path.

What if the inverse of what you suggested is more direct? Who is to say whether turning yourself into nothing is easier than to turn yourself into everyone and everything?

12 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

All paths lead to truth inevitably because everything is truth

Then truth loses all meaning and value. This is the burden of the price to be paid for clarity.

13 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

it's just in a dream of denial of what it is. 

Is it truly denial? Or is it self-affirmation?

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

The most radical thing you can do is to Self-realize that you are here not to die but to enjoy this phenomenal moment, seeing through the dream-prism that you created.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

what you have to do is get rid of all ideas about anything. any idea is toxic. to think that you are god, toxic, infinite, the same. you have to empty yourself of all concepts and stick to what you are now. you are. That is the only reality. the absolute is you, now. but this is another idea. you must forget it. You must deconstruct until only you remain. Anything else is meaningless. 

17 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

any idea is toxic.

If that is so, then you ought to forget the whole thing, as this notion itself is an idea. What if there are toxic and non-toxic thoughts and thought-forms?

36 minutes ago, Moksha said:

The most radical thing you can do is to Self-realize that you are here not to die but to enjoy this phenomenal moment, seeing through the dream-prism that you created.

The essence of being is doing, not dying. So, this is very true.

17 minutes ago, JuliusCaesar said:

What if there are toxic and non-toxic thoughts and thought-forms?

I'm not sure if there are non toxic thoughts in terms of realizing the self. there may be thoughts that help deconstruct. new thoughts that help soften monolithic thoughts that create limitation. but there comes a time when the cleaning must be complete, the mind must cease. ceasing simply means to stop conceptualizing in order to be what you are.

24 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

I'm not sure if there are non toxic thoughts in terms of realizing the self. there may be thoughts that help deconstruct. new thoughts that help soften monolithic thoughts that create limitation. but there comes a time when the cleaning must be complete, the mind must cease. ceasing simply means to stop conceptualizing in order to be what you are.

What will do you to gain clarity in these matters?

And not for nothing, but you are what you are regardless of thinking or not thinking. God is God, and God's thoughts are God's thoughts always. Even when that includes God thinking it isn't God.

U already know what to do ur mind dates u to Do these things all the time like telling that girl u love her or doing another push up or whatever

18 hours ago, Blackhawk said:

As a truth seeker.. what is the most radical thing that I can do?

Accepting the absurdity of existing, celebrating life, loving for the sake of love.

Let Love In