StarStruck

Why does karma punish people like this?

55 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

Posts that most likely no one else reads fully

Generally, @Loba's posts are some of the only long posts I actually dedicate time to read properly on here. They are usually pretty insightful and balanced.

Edited by something_else

@Heart of Space

I don't find that to be true at all.  Loba's writing is self-reflective and humorous.  Her writing is bulky but enjoyable to read, she puts a lot of effort and skill into everything she does.  A true sign of a master. 

She doesn't seem narcissistic at all.  She takes into consideration everyone's path and encourages everyone to go inward.  She's very patient and loving. 

Edited by Proserpina

???????

@Loba  Snake girl is cute, right? 

She wouldn't care that much.  She literally has a news video on YouTube with 700k views where she's the focal point.  She's had a small internet presence.  Honestly, she'd probably appreciate that I still think of her.  Why the judgement when I was trying to share some of the females I've dated and then explore their personalities and takeaways from the experience?  

I guess there's always a concern of one of you being a creepy cyberstalker, but I don't think it would matter.  

I had like 5 more good ones too like that. 

Edited by Heart of Space

5 minutes ago, KH2 said:

There are a lot of people here who are not improving at all, and yet they write long walls of texts

Maybe just focus on yourself instead of riling up others. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

I just got out of a relationship and have too much time on my hands.  And I thought I'd grace this forum with my presence.  You guys should all consider yourselves lucky.   

I'm not a bad guy.  

If this was game of thrones I just put myself at the bottom of the social hierarchy of this forum.  That makes me upset, because I like to think of myself like little finger.  He was a great character, although he could have acted more pure towards Sansa to be honest.  

12 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

I just got out of a relationship and have too much time on my hands.  And I thought I'd grace this forum with my presence.  You guys should all consider yourselves lucky.   

I'm not a bad guy.  

If this was game of thrones I just put myself at the bottom of the social hierarchy of this forum.  That makes me upset, because I like to think of myself like little finger.  He was a great character, although he could have acted more pure towards Sansa to be honest.  

You're exceptionally narcissistic. It's not even an insult because I expect you would agree with that statement, lol.

We would all do way better if we stop comparing, attacking and shaming each other and thinking who is better or worse than who and what they are here for and simply focus on ourselves. 

You're this, you're that.... You're no-lifing here. Such statements only to serve to rile up and create nonsense. Such users should also be removed from this forum for God's sake. 

It doesn't take much to take a hard look at yourself before pointing fingers at others. 

If people mind their own businesses instead of constantly checking out other's content there will be much more peace in this place.

No hate please.. 

Personal attacks like on this thread serve no purpose. 

Just lock the thread already. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

@Heart of Space Long post incoming - I know, I know - 
Well, I come back at you with - why the judgement of how I write and the diagnoses of someone online?  The point I was trying to make is that things go both ways, and that people can have areas in life where they are not fully aware of how it comes across socially - such as posting pictures of people without their permission can be seen as a bit creepy - but seeing as she already has an online presence I guess it doesn't matter all that much, personally I wouldn't look someone up I think it intrudes on their boundaries.

I have autism by the way, and I am an INFP, and I am also a writer as a hobby - which contributes significantly to my writing patterns, and I also tend to be actively learning as I write things out so they are for others as well as coming to understand myself a bit better - I use these instances for both purposes.  Some information about autists:  People with autism generally are more self referential and have limited hobbies that they can speak on in great detail - if you were also wondering about the two-way street with communication, this does take more effort for me as well, but I can do it with people that I know relatively well.  And INFP's do live in their feelings, that bit you have down correctly. 

But that isn't narcissism.   In fact, I've questioned my narcissism, and I do this quite often because it can have serious consequences to have it if you don't keep that in check - especially if you are a sort of person who hopes that their reflections will move them forward in some way.  I've done tests online to see what it comes out as and my narcissism is lower than average.  This brings to light what I was discussing earlier where people can plaster something over your experience and spiritual journey and the things that you must do to move forward or overcome something and it can be taxing to hear if it doesn't have anything to do with you or your work.  I'm not even upset at all, so don't read this as someone who is frustrated or angry - I'm super calm - I'm just mindful of how/where I focus my energy a little bit more these days.

So, in the spirit of long posts - again, sorry, it's just my stype - if you are wondering about spiritual narcissism vs autism, here are some clues to help you parse between the two:

• Narcissism is a bubble and people with it exist in the space of their own narrative and don't allow anything else into it.  They generally don't grow as people because they view themselves as always correct/perfect/superior. 
    • I don't do this, as I have grown in the past year.  I have stopped drinking, smoking weed, I am in the process of letting go of bitterness, anger, resentment and I work on this and reflect on it daily - if I have an emotion that isn't good, I will sit back and chew on it a while and see what I can do to change this.
      I used to be more argumentative - mostly due to drinking and coming out of a prolonged 7-year mental health episode warped my personality a bit as well, but quit drinking - and have lightened up on this, I tried to make amends where I could, and if I feel this way, I'll either leave for a while or write out what I want to say and then just delete it.  My family has noticed a change in my behaviour for the better and tell me about this often, and I have let go of all resentment towards my brother and treat him very kindly.  I have been working on lowering my victim mentality and accepting what is.  It's up and down, some days/weeks are great and then I backslide and have to look into why that's happening.  I have also become more tolerant/accepting towards sexualities that I didn't initially favour and towards trans as a by product.
  • A spiritual narcissist is all show.  They can't actually get into any form of spiritual insight authentically and most of what they say is for appearances.  Love, peace, inter-connectedness are things that are either non-existent or are limited in such people.  They say one thing and often do another.
    • A spiritual autist is able to feel love, peace, inter-connectedness.  They do the work.  There is often a trajectory of growth in such people.  If you have an eye for it, a person who has had some form of awakening knows about Light and Love and they can bring this to the table within discussions - it opens up a pathway for them to see it in themselves and others and the world at large.  I can generally see the divinity in someone, or where someone is starting to break through in most instances and view people as being closer to the Light and I view different awakenings and paths as authentic and valid.
  • Narcissists are often sadists - they don't show remorse, they don't often have empathy, and they seek to manipulate and control - they aren't genuinely vulnerable.
    • I have remorse.  If I see the impact of my actions are negative, I feel it in my day-to-day as a by-product of doing something wrong - it's called empathy.  I'll get less sleep, I feel a sense of guilt and worry - I feel a desire to repent, to change.  I don't seek situations where I am in power over others and certainly don't ever view myself as better or more superior than other people. 
      The reason I write in such a way - of which I am aware of it, but it is just how my brain is wired - it is because of facing inwards and facing premature death for many years has given me a lot of insight and genuine, authentic awakening experiences into the nature of certain mechanics of what goes on underneath this reality. 
      If I am limited in what I know, I'll simply tell you - something that a narcissist would not do for you, they would fake their knowledge - or if it is something that can be better found within, like... I can't prove it through debate, but I can give the coordinates on how to find it, I can do that.
  • A narcissist can't show their work.  Because they are all show.  If you ask them to show you how they came to that conclusion, they wouldn't be able to do this.
    • I can show my work, I keep a journal - it is long and arduous to get through, but I actually don't write with the expectation that people read everything I write - it's more to personally document for myself my insights so that I can see where I am at.  A good rule of thumb with narcissists vs. empathetic folks/authentic seekers is this:  Will the person just go back to doing their work when all is said and done?  A narcissist needs validation, mirroring - a seeker/initiate does the work because they feel compelled to do it.  It's a calling for such people.

If you don't know a person or you don't have an idea of where they are at, or even how reflective they are it can be easy to make assumptions about narcissism/self-centeredness.  I've gotten into that line of thinking, and sometimes still do, but it isn't a good thing.  You can have varying degrees of narcissism, or autism, or bipolar - all sorts of things of this nature that lend to the same writing style.

My boundary with this work is that I just don't have the time/energy for most debate.  If it is a debate where I feel that people are touching upon areas where I have not looked or if they hit close to home then I will absolutely look into it.  But if it just doesn't hit what I am discussing or doesn't feel accurate to my work then going in circles with a "No, you're wrong I'm right" or even worse, if I decided to let go of my process and allow insight that isn't related to my journey to infect me with self doubt, then this is a problem and one that I don't let sway me.  If there is a viewpoint that I can add, or where I can see that I have missed then I know it and I can use it and I love having those moments, but if it's just placing over my lived experience with the wrong interpretation altogether, then there is no point in using that.

If you wanna believe that I am wrong, by all means, it is absolutely not my business to force my path down someone's throat - but if someone is asking about karma - if this is a real thing, and I have a moderate-level understanding of it, then I will share this with them - I can't prove it to you through debate, but I can tell you how to see it for yourself:

• Introspect, look at yourself from many different angles in all areas of life - be open - but also have resolve in who you are and believe in yourself.
  • Look at your death and sit with it - don't add on a story - simply sit with death and meet it in the middle - go past the fear, the narrative, any ideas you might have on it - and send yourself outwards to quite literally touch the meeting points between life and death - within this liminal space holds the records and the accumulation of all the actions that you have taken in your life up until that point.  It can come in any number of ways, you might actively see the energy in your environment, you might get signs, synchronicity, entities of all sorts, ancestors, archetypes, you might get the akashic records, your soul blueprint, or it might come in symbolically, you might hear it within music, you might obtain a siddhi or an initiation - it is as they say that when you look at the void, it looks back.

A good rule of thumb with this work is - it should lend towards your personal expansion.  You can be self-referential, or you can solely focus on others within your writing/communication - you can be social or a loner, whatever - that's all inconsequential - what's important is if it is moving you in the direction of coming to some sort of resolution within yourself, whatever that may be, that gives you peace, interconnectedness, Love, treating others more kindly, learning about forgiveness and in general you become more mindful of where you step - if you are literally becoming more expanded in some way.  That is Truth, then, for you, for whatever path you choose to take.  It is, in it's essence, clearing your karma.  You are moving out old outdated circuitry and replacing it with something that is more inclusive and illuminated.

As far as self-centeredness and autism goes - I know I write this way - partially because I use writing to align myself.  When dealing with people, I have a wall there initially - it's just a formality.  I don't just manually "get" people like a neuro-typical, I have to learn them over a period of time to understand what they need, their emotions, and so forth - but once I learn you, I am no longer autistic in communication style.  There is a give and take, and before becoming sick, I have made very deep friendships in my life that were full of good communication and love to a soul-level degree.  I can go very deep with people, but it has to align just right, and that's something I can't actively make myself.  I also often send good Will and prayer to the people on this forum if I see they are in need, or ill/unhappy/stuck.  It's not always initially apparent, but I keep many of you here on my mind and I think of your needs and personal struggles in life and hopes and dreams and want for them to prosper and for you all to do well on your journeys.  If someone is falling through the cracks I will find them in my thoughts, and wanting for them to pull through.  I might see where the Light is starting to break through into them, or they may not see themselves in a good Light, but I know that there is something more to them.  I hold back on being overly sentimental because it could be seen as just being too weird.

I'm going to end it on this note and then let this go because I have other work I need to do, feel free to respond but I won't have the time to reply back - here it is: 

Something that I have noticed on this forum is that people argue over different terminology, different paths and experiences and this can take away from your own inwards process - sometimes I get stuck in this, too, but it does you more harm than good - when you get into this work, this should generally start to fade because you will begin to see the Light in all people and the different ways it manifests in them.  Try seeing the Light within your spiritual neighbors and where it is starting to burst through, like seeing something shiny and luminous breaking through a papery thin veiny membrane.  It's much more common that people have this breaking through in various ways than not.  You'll start to see it everywhere, in the world, in people, in animals, just waking up to itself.  It shines and says, "Hello."  It sprouts up in between the distinctions that we make for it.  Most people are surprisingly more valid spiritually than it might initially look.  Different religions, mental illnesses, initiations, terminology - read in between the lines and see what is there.

R1JrhCs.jpg

@Loba haha couldn't quote your long post. But you're right about the autism thing. I have been diagnosed with autism and often a lot of my posts are memenememmememe and people often confuse it as narcissistic behavior. But it's just self referential for the heck of it. Also I tend to express myself a lot, not for exhibitionism, it's just my style, it makes me feel more alive and I guess it's a tendency of a lot of introverts, it probably serves as a compensation for the lack of communication in their lives. As usual a lot of things online are misconstrued. 

♡✸♡.

@Loba  A lot of us here have autism, or some level of it.  Not hating on that particular personality type.  Runs in my family too.  

I would recommend perhaps trying a little more to mirror the person you're talking to.  The fact that you don't just shows a lack of willingness to compromise your communication style.  Autism is not always an excuse for that by the way.  

You wrote this extremely long post.  Most of it is irrelevant to this conversation and I would guess to say that you're reiterating a lot of content that you've already written.  It's completely superfluous.  

My guess is that it makes you feel intellectually and spiritually superior.  Just be careful of your assumptions about the people you talk to.  

You are a talented writer though.   

Edited by Heart of Space

52 minutes ago, Heart of Space said:

I think some things are going to change around here.  

Yeah you chilling out ;)

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

36 minutes ago, KH2 said:

@Heart of Space I've got autism too. Let's be honest, you wouldn't be here if you didn't?

Amen to that, my man.  I just went for a walk outside in the rain quietly talking to myself out loud the whole time.  I'm a quirky dude.  

@NoSelfSelf  I'm as chill as could be.  Smiling and laughing as I post.  I'd give you a hug right now if you were next to me.  

Edited by Heart of Space

@Heart of Space Dont play dumb chill out,you are not contributing nothing here this is a warning

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.