Tyler Robinson

Frequency of sex. Curious.

28 posts in this topic

How much sex is considered normal or okay. If I told my future boyfriend that I want sex three times a week and not more than once a day, would that be considered too much? 

I want to know the average male frequency of offering sex. So I don't go overboard with my demands. 

Damn curious about what men think/do. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

You can't predict how either your or your bf's sex drive will settle long-term. Base your relationship around more than just sex, and hope that your levels of desire are similar enough to be compatible without one being way more or less than the other. It would be silly to rule out a potential life partner based on your sex drives early in the relationship, because for both of you it's likely to change in unexpected and unpredictable ways.

It's not a meme that lots of couples only have sex once a year on their anniversary.

If i don't have an orgasm (by intention) then once a day for about 1h - 2h.

But if i orgasm then i need to take breaks, so every 2nd or 3rd day. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

9 minutes ago, integral said:

If i don't have an orgasm (by intention) then once a day for about 1h - 2h.

But if i orgasm then i need to take breaks, so every 2nd or 3rd day. 

Sounds good to me. Thanks for the honesty. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

I would say there is no too much or too little, unless it's affecting your life negatively. There is no set number, sometimes you go long without having sex, sometimes you do it often. Sometimes you do it 3 times a week, sometimes you can go weeks without. If you both want it then do it, if not there is solo play. Just don't make a rule or demand out of it, just let it flow.

4 hours ago, The_Searcher said:

I would say there is no too much or too little, unless it's affecting your life negatively. There is no set number, sometimes you go long without having sex, sometimes you do it often. Sometimes you do it 3 times a week, sometimes you can go weeks without. If you both want it then do it, if not there is solo play. Just don't make a rule or demand out of it, just let it flow.

Seems about right. 

♡✸♡.

Once every two weeks so you don't get bored of each other. 15th and 30th. In February 14th and 28th.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

3 hours ago, Eyowey said:

Once every two weeks so you don't get bored of each other. 15th and 30th. In February 14th and 28th.

Ok sounds good. 

♡✸♡.

Lol! I wanna have sex 3+ times a week for sure 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

3-4 time is good in a stable relationships. 

Sometimes multiple times a day is required for me.

Taking time off is also very good.

2 minutes ago, petar8p said:

3-4 time is good in a stable relationships. 

Sometimes multiple times a day is required for me.

Taking time off is also very good.

ok. Multiple times a day is impossible for me although I do feel horny at least twice a day. But I usually get exhausted after masturbating once, because I get multiple orgasms during once so I am left with literally zero energy to feel hornier again. 

I don't know. I don't think I will be able to sustain many times a day. Seems impossible to me. Very draining. 

My ex boyfriend used to masturbate 5 times a day. My last boyfriend could barely manage twice a day. He would do it twice a week. He began complaining after masturbating once when I asked him again so he refused and told me that he will do it later, so I felt scared a bit, I thought I offended him by asking more. 

I just want to be in tune with my potential partner's sexual drive and not want it more than how much he wants. I'm always scared of being slut shamed or him being frustrated if I got too sexual with him, maybe he will get a wrong idea of me. 

Last time when I talked about sex with my past guy, he asked me, "are you using me for sex?" because we used to have sexual conversations. It maybe feel a bit odd and I got upset that this is the impression that I created with him, he was a mormon and from a religious background,so I don't know if that contributed in him thinking of me as a slut or something. It was depressing. Because I rarely open up sexually in the first place. So I just don't want to freak out my potential boyfriends in the future. 

♡✸♡.

Depends but if you're an in-shape male with good libido then daily/couple of times a day sounds about right.

I wanna experiment with living with multiple girlfriends so I'd only have to sleep with each one about once a day or few days. 

Edited by LordFall

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3

Would it tough to find a guy who is okay with just once a day/twice or thrice a week? 

♡✸♡.

This thread is making me a bit nervous. 

♡✸♡.

You're overthinking it. You can never know your future partners needs and how they will influence you. 

Universe is putting you through relationships for your highest growth. Don't worry about such details now. Focus on what you can do today.

70enj7.jpg

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Find a guy you can live with. All guys are different. You may be over thinking it. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

16 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Would it tough to find a guy who is okay with just once a day/twice or thrice a week?

It won't be tough. The guys on this forum can be fkn weird lol.