Danioover9000

Mr. Girl and Destiny go to war.

81 posts in this topic

Oh no, here we go, it's getting really serious now:

What are your thoughts? Are you nervous too?

I'm confused. Weren't they both banned from YouTube! 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

The way these streamers squabble. They are like two chipmunks fighting over a peanut, but they make it sound like this is WWIII. It's so narcissistic and petty.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Tyler Robinson @Leo Gura

1 minute ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I'm confused. Weren't they both banned from YouTube! 

Just now, Leo Gura said:

This is so stupid how these streamers squabble. They are like two chimpmunks fighting over a peanut but they make it sound like this is WWIII.

Jesus, so quickly! Do you guys have a notification on my posts or what?

My initial impressions of this conflict: Big, deep misunderstandings from both sides. Mr. Girl is too triggered and sensitive; he may be right generally and intuitively speaking. Meanwhile, Destiny is on defensive mode, and once again does a good job managing the conversation.

If both Destiny and Mr. Girl are weasels, then Destiny is the smart sophisticated one, while Mr. Girl is the meta sensitive one.

4 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Tyler Robinson @Leo Gura

Jesus, so quickly! Do you guys have a notification on my posts or what?

An hour ago I disabled all my notifications. I won't even know if someone mentioned me. Peace of mind. 

But my brain is a hyperactive rat. It finds the cheese! 

How come they get to come back on YouTube after being banned? 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Tyler Robinson

1 minute ago, Tyler Robinson said:

An hour ago I disabled all my notifications. I won't even know if someone mentioned me. Peace of mind. 

But my brain is a hyperactive rat. It finds the cheese! 

I see, you just happened to be in the political sub forum. Okay. I thought the forum has had a new upgrade on notifications.

I don't know who the moderator is in the discussion, but he's not quite objective or unbiased as he seems. 

How many pedo debates can the internet stomach?

@Leo Gura

On 2022-10-28 at 1:48 PM, Leo Gura said:

How many pedo debates can the internet stomach?

Until the governement gets it's hands on the internet and regulate it.

Until then, here's another video:

I am sick even of just seeing their two faces on the same screen.

Destiny should stick to politics and social commentary. Dunno why he gets so bogged down in high school streamer drama 

@Joel3102

32 minutes ago, Joel3102 said:

Destiny should stick to politics and social commentary. Dunno why he gets so bogged down in high school streamer drama 

Just more proof that even smart peopleare addicted to drama making. It's such a waste of talent too, Destiny could've been a layer, or documentarian, or even a politician, but no, he's a Twitch streamer debate bro sociopath addicted to rationale.

3 hours ago, Joel3102 said:

Because it is boring. People are apes. The way he does it also provides value. Most people have no idea to talk about issues. People thus learn in a fun way how to train to talkabout complicated personal issues.

Without drama life makes no sense

"And what do you want to be when you grow up, Johnny?"

"I wanna be a master pedo debater!"

Edited by Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

"And what do you want to be when you grow up, Johnny?"

"I wanna be a master pedo debater!"

I'm not necessarily a fan of Mr Girl but don't you think there's a need for healthy discussion around this topic? There's so much stigma around it it just ends up being brushed under the rug and ignored. Yet it's a pretty serious societal issue that needs addressing. Of course on Youtube its always packaged as 'content' and Mr Girl has to entertain people to some degree, but I think there's room for discussion around it.

Edited by Space

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

I've never seen a productive conversation about pedos. It's just people smearing and demonizing each other. None of this stops pedophiles.

Ironically, the people who whine the most about pedos do nothing to help children avoid abuse.

It's cheap clickbait with no solutions.

It's very similar to how the right wing treated terrorism. A bunch of noise with few realistic solutions.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I've never seen a productive conversation about pedos. It's just people smearing and demonizing each other. None of this stops pedophiles.

Ironically, the people who whine the most about pedos do nothing to help children avoid abuse.

It's cheap clickbait with no solutions.

It's very similar to how the right wing treated terrorism. A bunch of noise with few realistic solutions.

One has to train to become good at it. Because it looks bad it does not mean it is not working.

Show me one video from a popular political pundit outlining scientific solutions for reducing pedophilia.

If you actually cared about this issue, that's what you'd be talking about. And I would be all for it.

Otherwise, it's just clickbait and smearing.

Edited by Leo Gura

Why is the pedophile issue so popular? I'm not sure about the numbers but it doesn't seem to be the most prevalent thing causing harm in our society. Is it because it's so outrageous that it keeps getting brought up? 

Kyle Fall - Lifestyle Photographer

Follow me & Watch my Content on Instagram

<3