StarStruck

How to respond if a girl waits 2 days to respond

60 posts in this topic

And acts like nothing happened. 

Should I tolerate it and not say anything or should I make a comment about it?

I find it highly disrespectful. Especially girls who I just met are doing this. 

In Tate we trust

So she is obligated to respond to someone she doesnt even know?

Why do you care?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

41 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

So she is obligated to respond to someone she doesnt even know?

Why do you care?

It is rude.

33 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I made a guy wait 7 days to respond. He is still waiting. Will reply to him tomorrow. 

He is patient. People are busy. Nobody is sitting around just to text. 

If he can't wait, he can find another girl. I have no patience for a guy's impatience. I don't even want an Impatient as a partner. I find it un-alpha and kiddish not being able to keep patience. 

My future partner has to be the most patient person in the world

Didn't you already have a boyfriend? :S

In Tate we trust

Just now, Tyler Robinson said:

I cut off with him. 

If you put a guy on hold for 7 days without explanation he doesn't have a chance anyway.  You don't have respect for him.

In Tate we trust

Some girls do this because they don’t wanna look needy.  Basically both people are trying not to be needy so then both end up not talking. 

1 minute ago, Something Funny said:

@StarStruck

A) she just doesn't care for you

B) She is playing games and "testing" your patience like in the commebt above.

I don't  think it's rude or wrong for her to do this. Especially since you've just met there is no obligations for her. But I personally would just move on and find someone who actually likes me instead of waiting like an obedient puppy.

The question is not if she respects you but if you respect yourself.

In my opinion it is a shit test to see if I jump through her hoops.

In the past I just tolerated it and they just pull weirder shit until they lose interest anyway.

Rather just confront the bitch and have a clean cut, and most of the time girl will respect a guy who doesn't put up with the beautiful girl privilege.

@Tyler Robinson do you let a guy wait for days if you like him?

In Tate we trust

If I texted someone, and they didn’t reply for a few days and had a reason or apologised then I’d give another chance.  But if it happened again where they took ages to reply then the 2nd time I would just stop responding. 

@StarStruck other thing is what did you write last that made her wait tho?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

8 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@StarStruck other thing is what did you write last that made her wait tho?

I just asked how her how her weekend was going for her 

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

Did you guys go on a date yet? If this is a new girl then you want to have one day of socializing and then during that day schedule a date and then don’t talk to her until the day of that date. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

29 minutes ago, integral said:

Did you guys go on a date yet? If this is a new girl then you want to have one day of socializing and then during that day schedule a date and then don’t talk to her until the day of that date. 

I know her from the gym for a while and I asked her number.

49 minutes ago, Something Funny said:

@StarStruck abundance mindset:

There is a ton of good looking girls, it is not that rare. So there is no need to stress about someone who doesn't feel like communicating with you in a decent way for some reason.

Highly developed guy (or girl for that matter) that has his life together is rare.

I have three girls in my rotation right now, 2 of them are hot and cold. Just a hour ago I just confronted 1 through text and she apologized and said she would respond quicker next week because she is busy with uni this week.

A lot of girls want a guy who has self respect, you have to demonstrate it and a lot of girls will respect you for that and it will rekindle the attraction. 

48 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

My thing is opposite. If a guy is acting like an asshole then he gets treated like one. Maybe I'm a bit egotistical but I'm who I am unapologetically. Maybe some girls like that cold attitude from a guy, not me. If I like a guy I will make him wait a lot lot lot lot lot. I will make jump through hoops to see how much he is ready to put up with 

But I will also admire him. I won't lose respect for him. That's red pill bollocks anyway. 

You know this beautiful thing that happened between me and my ex.. Once I was on the phone with him through the night and I slept off in the middle. And he did not hang up till morning. I was breathing into the phone. Morning when I woke up I whispered hello and he said a sweet hello. Omg you can't imagine my joy. I asked him and he said he waited patiently for me to wake up. He was doing other stuff in the meantime but he didn't feel like hanging up on me. I thought it was the cutest thing he did for me

That made me love him even more.. Little things like that which makes me find him cuter 

So why did you dump him if he loves you so much?  :S

Edited by StarStruck

In Tate we trust

1 minute ago, StarStruck said:

Just a hour ago I just confronted 1 through text and she apologized and said she would respond quicker next week because she is busy with uni this week.

Fatal Mistake 9_9 depending on how you executed it, it shows you’re insecure, needy, demanding and already putting pressure on her and your not even dating. Putting pressure on someone who hasn’t invested in you is always a mistake. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Just now, integral said:

Fatal Mistake 9_9 depending on how you executed it, it shows you’re insecure, needy, demanding and already putting pressure on her and your not even dating. Putting pressure on someone who hasn’t invested in you is always a mistake. 

I didn't put pressure on her. I asked her if she missed my text or if she is not interested in communication. If I forced her to meet me this week, that would be pressure.

In Tate we trust

6 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Relationships don't always work. You do realize that relationships can fade or fizzle or the initial spark is lost. Maybe you don't have much relationship experience. No relationship is heaven or perfect. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

26 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

I know her from the gym for a while and I asked her number.

I have three girls in my rotation right now, 2 of them are hot and cold. Just a hour ago I just confronted 1 through text and she apologized and said she would respond quicker next week because she is busy with uni this week.

A lot of girls want a guy who has self respect, you have to demonstrate it and a lot of girls will respect you for that and it will rekindle the attraction. 

You're using girls like machines sorry. They have emotions and intuition. Most girls want to be dated exclusively and won't be okay with a guy putting women on rotation. 

It seems you're into a particular girl and just looking to get laid. 

Most girls can pick on that even from a distance. For a girl vibe is important. She can tell if a guy only wants her for sex intuitively through communication. 

In that case she won't be serious. Either that or she is busy. Or that she thinks you are being too needy. 

20 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

I didn't put pressure on her. I asked her if she missed my text or if she is not interested in communication. If I forced her to meet me this week, that would be pressure.

What you did definitely sounds like pressure. 

If you had texted me like that and confronted me that way, I would have taken it as a sign of controlling behavior. That's a complete no no. 

Women want a dominating guy who is inherently complying not controlling. They want a leader, a coach, a guide, not a dictator. 

Asking a girl if she is interested in communicating is a big sign of neediness. You shouldn't be cold, rude or psychopathic but also not act pressure-needy. That's not a good vibe. It makes her feel hovered over or anxious 

Let loose. Make her comfy. All initial discussions should have a chill vibe. 

If your initial attempts to get a woman involved or interested involve any confrontational language, even subconsciously for that matter, she will find subconscious ways to reject you, like slow texting or zero reply. 

Most women don't want to appear rude while rejecting a guy so they will prefer silence over a confrontation. 

Also women use a lot of hidden and manipulative and subconscious shit tests that they don't openly tell you about. But they are doing it any way. It's their way of knowing if the man approaching them is good enough. They are not going to reveal it to you but they feel it inside. 

A lot of woman's operating ways is subtle and subconscious and if you are not good at reading her emotions you will have zero luck at winning her. 

Number one - communicate interest without being imposing. 

Don't take this as negative feedback. I'm just being blunt and telling you how we women feel, if that's what you really want to know when you are dealing with us. 

Sorry women have their survival bias, can't help it. They will do what it takes to lock in a guy who is perfect in their eyes 

Goodday 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

Go meditate for hours and hours and stop pursuing this girl. You clearly have a lot of shit you need to work on if you care this much about a stupid text from a girl you barely know.

"I should've been a statistic, but decided to go against all odds instead. What if?" - David Goggins.

1 hour ago, JosephKnecht said:

It is wrong to wait two days for a girl to respond. 

Move onto better things. 

No it's not lmao. Some people have actual lives.

"I should've been a statistic, but decided to go against all odds instead. What if?" - David Goggins.

@StarStruckdo you even care how her weekend was?

It's you.

Now fight.

3 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@StarStruckdo you even care how her weekend was?

It was out of politeness

In Tate we trust