StarStruck

How to respond if a girl waits 2 days to respond

60 posts in this topic

@StarStruck didnt know politness will make things happen with a girl ?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Just now, NoSelfSelf said:

@StarStruck didnt know politness will make things happen with a girl ?

who knew

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck now its all clear she put you in category of boring nice guy because you presented yourself like that ... so thats why its no hurry to answer texts

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

1 minute ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@StarStruck now its all clear she put you in category of boring nice guy because you presented yourself like that ... so thats why its no hurry to answer texts

True, I have to work on my emotional spiking. I suck at it.

In Tate we trust

@StarStruck yeah but i think here you need to learn why you say and do things, everything you say and do has to move her somewhere or impact her in some way, so here you are not moving her to see her its just pointless queastions.

Everything in game has to have a purpose and every move is leading her somewhere its never accidental or purposeless...

And how that move sets up another move...

It's you.

Now fight.

23 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@StarStruck 

impact

That's a very masculine word. Good job. 

Everything in game has to have a purpose and every move is leading her somewhere its never accidental or purposeless...

You really know how to impress a woman huh. Where did you learn all this. You are being a macho 

You seem to know the secret. 

(Lmao this guy knows how to talk and nail a  girl, listen to him ) 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

37 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@StarStruck yeah but i think here you need to learn why you say and do things, everything you say and do has to move her somewhere or impact her in some way, so here you are not moving her to see her its just pointless queastions.

So girl agrees to go for a coffee, gives her phone number. What would be your game plan in terms of text game? Text game is something I have to work on. :S

In Tate we trust

3 hours ago, Something Funny said:

She is playing games and "testing" your patience like in the commebt above.

Girls don't do this. If she doesn't reply for two days it means she probably isn't that interested, unless she has some like legit actual excuse. Most of the time I've found that girls that are interested and that I end up meeting will usually reply in like an hour or two MAX. I can't really think of any time a girl has waited two days in between texts and then wanted things to go any further.

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

I have three girls in my rotation right now, 2 of them are hot and cold. Just a hour ago I just confronted 1 through text and she apologized and said she would respond quicker next week because she is busy with uni this week.

This is pretty demanding/needy for a girl who you're not that serious with. I don't think this will work in your favour. As a general rule anything intense like this turns girls off. You usually want to keep a light-hearted and playful vibe. What you did is kinda like saying "it's annoying me that you're not giving me attention, give me attention"

Well first of all,@StarStruck

1. delete read receipts. If she has it on, or youre on instagram, not on whatsapp, you can use an app called "unseen" to see her messages unseen.

2. Take your damn time when responding. Obviously not over 10 hours. You can but be reasonable so she wont lose interest. Dont write without thinking goddamn it. read receipts forces you to respond in a second after reading. in actuality, its the insecurities everyone of us has that forces others to be unreasonable. dont fall into peoples stupidity and take your damn time and be strategic how you text. 

3. remember texting is just as important as conversation. you just are not able to see that persons face, but all in all the same

4. remember, writing messages are supposed to be slow. Dont trust anyone who tells you to be fast. Often, they themselves are horrible texters, not all the time, but usually. Patience is needed for good writing.

5. Use pictures. emojis are part of pictures, but not everything. Often pictures lead the recipient to be more loose than be tense. you want the other person to relax 

*sorry, im eating chips, writing this with one hand

6. you must be sexual. not explicitly. that isnt fun or sophisticated. 

Edited by Bird Larry

@something_else dont listen to this guy, she has no idea of game, let alone how to communicate properly. I remember her saying she expects the other person to respond immediately after reading, otherwise it isnt natural. lol

goods texting requires time and patience. not her advice,

*again im writing this with 1 hand, eating potato chips

Edited by Bird Larry

21 minutes ago, Bird Larry said:

@something_else dont listen to this guy, she has no idea of game, let alone how to communicate properly. I remember her saying she expects the other person to respond immediately after reading, otherwise it isnt natural. lol

goods texting requires time and patience. not her advice,

*again im writing this with 1 hand, eating potato chips

Mate, I'm a guy :D And you sound very bitter about something

And yes, for the most part you want conversations with girls to be light-hearted and playful. You don't wanna be spending like two hours thinking about what to reply. And you don't want to be too intense or serious.

Edited by something_else

@something_else I am. With people who demand others to reply in a second after reading a message, as you have said you do to other people, too. 

Obviously, I couldn't have thought that you weren't a girl. 

Edited by Bird Larry

4 minutes ago, Bird Larry said:

@something_else I am. With people who demand others to reply in a second after reading a message, as you have said you do to other people, too. 

I don't think that many people demand it. It just tends to be what people do. It makes conversations a bit more like real life.

In real life conversation you respond immediately after you hear what the person has to say. Thinking of a response right after hearing what someone has to say is the natural mode of conversation.

A mode of conversation where you think of a response in more than a second is almost a modern invention. Writing has only been a thing for the last 5-6k years. Before that all communication was instant response. It isn't that unreasonable of a thing.

Edited by something_else

@something_else May I think for a while, before I reply to you?

I'll be honest.

Writing and speaking are the same, but at the same time, not the same. 

Speaking and writing both is a communication device. But to make writing the same with speaking is completely getting out of the purpose of it in the usual. Otherwise, we wouldn't use speech in the first place.

If what you say 

A mode of conversation where you think of a response in more than a second is almost a modern invention. Writing has only been a thing for the last 5-6k years. Before that all communication was instant response. It isn't that unreasonable of a thing.

is so important in texting, to reply immediately with a response, I guess, maybe yes in terms of the military. Writing may be faster, and more logical to do. 

However, to require it? That's a different issue all together. Even speaking something that is dear to the heart, you think that can be said in a second, without any thought? 

Writing has its own advantages over speaking. That is why people still read books. Otherwise, youtube and podcasts must have been the main source for learning and reading fiction. But people still reading fiction books, because thoughts and ideas are more richly expressed, hence even something that is non-serious, playful, and fun can have a different taste with writing as compared to speaking. 

But to make writing similar to speech is just ugly. Then writing loses its purpose and its unique quality that makes it superior in one aspect that speaking cannot emulate. And why write like you speak? When you can instead speak instead? 

Call the person, rather than text. But sometimes, texting is more important than calling, because thoughts and ideas are more better expressed through text, not speaking. 

To require others to reply immediately after seeing a message? That's the worst form of writing. Some you reply fast, some slow. But to put a time stamp and label the other person unnatural, as you have said you do, is just sheer stupidity, 

Edited by Bird Larry

1 minute ago, Bird Larry said:

@something_else May I think for a while, before I reply to you?

You fail to understand what happens to men. 

You're talking to a beautiful girl. A guy is gonna be nervous. His brain literally stops working. Only his testosterone is working. He eyes and fingers are glued to the phone screen. He keeps checking for her replies nervously. He feels like if he didn't reply quickly she might get upset. So he immediately replies some gibberish, just anything that he can in the moment just to please her and not lose her. He doesn't use his brain. This is where guys use emotions the most without realizing. He is being instinctive and abrupt. This is also where he makes mistakes because he cannot think right. Her face is dangling in his eyes. Can't blame him. He just wants her to somehow know that he is interested. 

No guy will make his conversations serious with a girl. God forbid he says anything hurtful and her immediately reply can be - "screw you." or Radio Silence. 

Think guy think. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

@Bird Larry you ain't a girl? 

♡✸♡.

@Tyler Robinson You'll have to understand. 

Even a needy guy wouldn't care to text immediately or be a bad texter.

I've seen guys horrible with women be excellent with texts. 

And as I see it, women, too are horrible texters, as much as guys. Maybe women are worse than men (maybe this has gone too far). 

I've read from Jane Austen that she considers women to write better letters than men. Maybe that's true. But men usually are better writers. Hemmingway, Tolstoy...etc. So we both have different opinions.

With enough introspection and a tiny bit of foresight, even if the guy is retarded with women, he can write a decent text to get her responding well. I've seen it happen many times. 

For example for me, I've had women just go on a date with just me texting 3 times, when I've talked to her only a minute on the streets. But when we met, and I've said some awkward things about sex, she didn't respond to my texts after that day. So you can be a good texter, but be different otherwise. 

Edited by Bird Larry