mmKay

Freaks of Nature Mega-Thread

141 posts in this topic

On 28/9/2022 at 7:42 PM, mmKay said:

Kim Peek - the megasavant. Beautiful. He is the actual man that inspired Rain Man.

reads a page in 10 seconds. left eye reads left page . right eye reads right page.

On 28/9/2022 at 9:06 AM, mmKay said:

People diagnosed with " Autism " are full of surprises. 

https://youtu.be/UAjAMYaiWnI

Mods delete everything besides this video please 🤦🏼‍♂️ phone posting buggy A F

Pretty cool kid actually

Unsolicited Advice Self Help Guru , Manchild's role model & Metaphysical Plumber. Half-baked-Zinger-Spitting Aggressively Ignorant Hypocritical Certified Lazy Skeptic and Nonchalant Fake-Humble ( Borderline Obnoxious) Armchair Philosopher - Recent Proud Gravity Denier // Heavy Metal Detox Journal // potential club penguin cult leader.

Should i take the risk? 10 likes and i faceplant into my empty swimming pool

(Joking obviously) 

What do you think? Should Savant Syndrome people specifically breed together to create a superior race? 🤔

Edited by mmKay

Unsolicited Advice Self Help Guru , Manchild's role model & Metaphysical Plumber. Half-baked-Zinger-Spitting Aggressively Ignorant Hypocritical Certified Lazy Skeptic and Nonchalant Fake-Humble ( Borderline Obnoxious) Armchair Philosopher - Recent Proud Gravity Denier // Heavy Metal Detox Journal // potential club penguin cult leader.

Mathematical synesthesia. Sees shapes and feels emotions associated with numbers

Also ive heard some of these people can tell the time of the day without looking at the watch,  but  I haven't found a video yet. 

Edited by mmKay

Now that is a sharp ear

Cool

Nonverbal autism, more of a disadvantage but hey, still unique nevertheless.

She aparently doesnt have an internal monologue

No minds eye: Aphantasia

The absolute opposite of Nicola Tesla lol. ( See post here

Arnold also always talks about "clearly seeking his vision.

Maxwell Maltz talks about building a theatre in your mind for visualization and training purposes in Psycho-cybernetics. Good luck with that if your genetics aint there.

I barely can hold the image of an Orange in my mind.

It seems that the minds eye is a broad spectrum of clarity.

Edited by mmKay

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Chris Sawyer created the original Roller Coaster Tycoon, by himself, in Assembly

maybe that doesn‘t seem as impressive as some of the accomplisments here but as a CS geek it boggles my mind.

The the human potential is still extraordinarily high when cultivated even for the avg person 

On 15/1/2023 at 10:11 PM, mmKay said:

I could totally see some autistic superpower that can prefectly guess RGB values.

May be fake though 

On 6/25/2023 at 4:53 PM, Oppositionless said:

Chris Sawyer created the original Roller Coaster Tycoon, by himself, in Assembly

maybe that doesn‘t seem as impressive as some of the accomplisments here but as a CS geek it boggles my mind.

One of my favorite games of all time, just reinstalled RCT2.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Its possible to change genetics

Aum Ari Aum Ari Aum Ari Aum