Tyler Robinson

Feminism makes women more masculine... Umm...do you agree?

96 posts in this topic

@Ethan1 the first video was full of disrespectful women. 

Something truly fucked up with those women. 

Sad. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@Ethan1 just imagine the first video with the gender reversed. That is men saying the exact same things about women. 

There would be panic everywhere. 

And petitions and signatures to ban the video. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

Yeah, I mean they aren't afraid to speak their mind. Blunt responses. 

I mean, it's all about disrespect. 

The real virus in society is disrespect. 

Here's a pretty insightful video on disrespect. I spent a stupid amount of time watching videos on disrespect. Love her voice and how she describes disrespect throughout society. 

Yeah, Self-deception, double standards, and cognitive biases all together are fun stuff. 

Edited by Ethan1

second wave v third wave feminism

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

@KH2 but you can't deny the women in those videos are real and what is shown in the video is a part of reality that we should not ignore. A fire always starts with a spark. 

♡✸♡.

7 minutes ago, KH2 said:

Well, the question is who really started that spark.

Women have been oppressed for a very long time, so you could say it's men who started the spark.

But of course, it's not like women would survive during the past WITHOUT patriarchy, since society wasn't really technologically developed until the last century (which is exactly when the movement started, what a coincidence right?). And since men did all the heavy lifting of society, they also rightfully weilded all the authority - and thus the toxicity that came along with it.

So I would say, men really started it.

It's not about who started the spark. I'm talking about the current situation. If women keep disrespecting me the way in the video, those even if they are a minority, it won't take long for something minor to spread. I was talking about that spark. Today it might seem minor. But these same women will teach their daughters to hate men. You see how it goes.. 

♡✸♡.

On 9/25/2022 at 0:52 AM, Tyler Robinson said:

This definition is created in your mind. Feminist insult men everyday for their strength. They feel threatened by strong independent men but at the same time they have no mercy for weak men 

The whole ideology is based on acquisition of power. How will a powerful person admire someone who is weak? If you think traditional gender roles expect men to be strong, then you are in for a huge surprise, a feminist will humiliate you if you didn't act chivalrous and at the same time insult you if you implied that she needs help. Feminists can be very condescending and contradictory. 

You have some baked ideas in your mind regarding feminism. You have no clue how feminists deal with divorce. They expect the man to give away all his hard earned money to the wife without having an access to his own kids, custody is exclusively given to the woman and the man is treated like a sperm donor. I guess you'll be happy when your independent feminist wife divorces you, robs you of your money and peace of mind in court and relentlessly battles against you so you'll not have any peace of mind left, then let's talk about allowing people freedom without expectations. You have zero idea of practical feminism and how it ruins men and families. 

https://youtu.be/SMDiy8g3HDs

Edited by Jacob Morres

Yeah, it is pretty much cancer of a video lol and not really an objective view on all women. It does prey on emotional reactions at points and looking for something ignorant to be said. It's raw entertainment material and hardcore orange at the max. 

At the same time it does have some informative aspects. They do point to some serious issues that aren't going away. Which can't be denied for much longer. I'm mostly curious to see both sides of the table. Both with the feminist convention and the Good Ol' boys Club. Both have partial truths and pretty big discrepancies. Clearly, there's a lack in the emotional maturity department with both. 

@KH2I do think you have a good point about not spreading more hate. Hurt people hurt people. As long as we can have a level of detached perspective and not get consumed by the information I see no issues. Whereas someone who's deeply suffering could get consumed into bitter hate with too much of it. 

How to integrate polarization?

Blacks VS whites

Rich VS poor

Ugly VS purdy

Simp VS pimp

Old VS young

Women VS men 

Tech billionaires VS little old ladies

LGBTQ vs Mega Churchs

Old VS new 

Yes, probably listed false dichotomies. 

Edited by Ethan1

On 26/09/2022 at 4:57 AM, KH2 said:

These videos are cancer for the mind, all of them. Of course women in those videos are cancerous too in a typically feminist way, but the videos themselves are made in a way to get men's attention, to get men's emotions riled up. Let's be real, most dudes watching them are either virgins or incels, or very young.

Dudes like Sneako, this guy, etc. keep pushing these stupid fucking videos and clips, they keep appearing on the algorhythm, and it just becomes another form of time waste/entertainment/brain cancer. It literaly does nothing good, this content doesn't educate you in any way.

Yea, social media algorithms radicalise a lot of the hardcore anti-SJW type dudes.

The YT algorithm especially has identified it as an outrage rabbit hole, so it'll grab hold of your balls, drag you in, and never let go.

It happened to me when I was like 13 or 14, it's terrible. It gives a very misleading representation of how widespread 'toxic' feminism is. And like you say, the algorithm targets socially deprived or young guys, who don't have the real world social experience to realise that most of the really horrible examples of feminism that they see online are not really representative of most women, nor are they as widespread as they are made out be.

Edited by something_else

Goodluck having a woman here. 

♡✸♡.

Demonizing feminism may mean that you've developed a shadow around SD-Green.

The core of feminism is healthy and making a positive contribution to society. 

The idea that feminism is primarily motivated by misandry is an emotionally engaging way to onboard alienated people into a right wing radicalization pipeline.

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

@DocWatts every ideology has both good and bad sides. I did not demonize the positive aspects of it. 

♡✸♡.

On 9/23/2022 at 8:42 PM, Tyler Robinson said:

So my grind is this - I believe feminism makes women more masculine. It forces women to work and take up traditionally masculine roles too. 

Who agrees with this? 

I don't like this part of feminism. 

I don't like the emasculation of men and the masculation of women.. 

I don't wanna see more and more women turning up looking like men. 

Was this too outrageous to put out there? 

I know this can piss off some woke gentiles. But facts = facts. 

@Tyler Robinson Perhaps you didn't intend it this way, but this sounds to me like a demonization of people exploring gender roles that they weren't assigned at birth.

Why are you uncomfortable with some women moving into traditionally masculine roles, and more men exploring femininity?

Is moving beyond gender essentialism a problem if doing so helps a person live more authentically?

Edited by DocWatts

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

2 hours ago, DocWatts said:

@Tyler Robinson Perhaps you didn't intend it this way, but this sounds to me like a demonization of people exploring gender roles that they weren't assigned at birth.

Why are you uncomfortable with some women moving into traditionally masculine roles, and more men exploring femininity?

Is moving beyond gender essentialism a problem if doing so helps a person live more authentically?

2 hours ago, KH2 said:

I think she meant women who decided to explore that lifepath, and ended up regretting it. Basically got brainwashed and persuaded into choosing it.

Sort of like trans people who ended up regretting the transition.

No. Not at all. I meant women who become more masculine following the path of feminism. It's not good in the end, such women are found to be bitter, resentful, stressed out. Because they aren't designed to play the "hunter-gatherer" role. The most potent outcome and sign of feminism is single motherhood. Most single mothers are unhappy. I see feminism as one evil superimposed on another. Feminism started as a retaliation to male oppression of women. Oppression of women was a social evil. It became necessary to fight that. But sometimes we seek revengeful ways to beat injustice and this leaves us bitter. I see the same bitterness in feminism. There's this underlying notion in feminism that we must fight male oppression which automatically makes us view men as predators or brings a rift between the genders. Feminism is inclined to be a female power movement, something synonymous to red pill or incel movements of men. We don't hate feminism because we assume it to be empowering women, but hold your horses, empowering should not involve becoming bitter and resentful because that only ends in harming rather than healing. First wave feminism was about empowering women. Third wave feminism is about entitlement and seeking power over men in the name of oppression that doesn't exist anymore. This makes women more masculine in the quest to equal men but it's a hidden disease since a woman's biology is not equipped to function like a man, such pressure will bring enormous stress to her body and mind making her suffer health problems and rob her mental peace. Women will forget what it was meant to be a woman, they will forget to connect with their femininity and this will make them extremely lonely. Feminists like bitter resentful children who never know how to play like children because their childhood robbed from them. Women/femininity represent peace, joy, softness, Vulnerability, openness, and caring, qualities that men seek in women because they are mainly the bread winners and they need comfort when they return home which they seek with a woman. But if you come home and you see a woman who is already stressed out, it's like she will need feminine gentleness more than the man, but where will seek it, since a man cannot give it to her. It's like a woman is a river and the man is a drinker who drinks from this river. The man will rely on this river for his thirst and happiness and comfort. But if the river runs dry, who will quench the thirst of the river? Women should not lose their femininity because nothing else will bring it back. Feminism is only good as long as it fights male oppression. It's like one evil created to combat another evil. We wouldn't have needed it  in the first place if men didn't oppress women. We are happy being women, we don't need to destroy our core nature and act like men to feel better. I see feminism as another way of oppressing women because it tells them to take up unnecessary challenges of work to compete with men, it's like a blackmail, if you don't do this or that, then you won't be enough as a woman. Any form of stress is stress whether it's a stress of oppression or the stress of work. A woman is truly free only when she is allowed to be a woman. Feminism constantly puts pressure on women to compete with men, robbing her femininity from her which seeks to live in gentleness and joy and not in 24/7 stress, the repercussions being that more and more women will turn resentful in the future, their needs not being met and these women will never have joyous lives, but painful, miserable, bitter scorned existence battling health problems and secretly resenting their heavy duty lifestyle, basically living inauthentically. Such women will hardly bring joy to their children causing high divorce rate and just misery for all. 

My mother is an example of such women. She is a typical feminist who believes that women should be the bread winner, she dominated our household and took pride in it, she would constantly talk about women being more powerful and leaders and seeking her own independence. "I don't need a man" kind of a woman. 

But she lived a very bitter life, always resenting the amount of work she had to do, she was never joyful, always pushy and yelling at her kids because she isn't having a good day, yelling at her husband because she wants to show him that she is the boss. 

Me and siblings grew up never knowing what it meant to be gentle with oneself, we were always pushed to be masculine, causing us to be in constant stress to achieve and made us very stressed out leading to health problems, lack of sleep, emotional issues, constantly being obsessed or nervous and being on edge, even aggressive. Never focused. It lead to the opposite of what she wanted. Her husband was never happy and died of health problems. We suffered long periods of depression and instead of succeeding we began to fail. Our grades got  poorer and we were suicidal through our teenage years, it robbed us the will to live life. 

I suffer post traumatic stress disorder as a result of a very stressful childhood, I constantly feel nervous and unfocused and sometimes suicidal. I have a long battle ahead of me. I have deep anger issues. And I never feel okay. 

I wish such a Hyper masculine feminist woman was never my mother. She ruined so many lives with her useless pride and ambition that brought misery and pain. We were her sacrificial Lamb. 

I feel very good around hyper feminine women who don't spew out feminist garbage 24/7. I feel healed and peaceful around them. My anger calms down and I feel a certain joy. 

Feminism is cancer and I saw this cancer growing up.

I don't speak without cause or experience. 

♡✸♡.

I said this in another thread but the world has much bigger problems than extremist feminism.

If you look at the experience many women have with men, you can see that there is a far bigger problem with even masculinity than there is with feminism

I can’t think of any particular problem the existence of feminism has caused me as a guy, nor most of the girls/women that I know, but almost all of them have had a very concrete problem with men at some point in their lives

Feminism has to exist to deal with that shit

Yea some of the extreme feminism stuff is really dumb but it’s hardly world ending

Edited by something_else

@something_else you keep repeating the same point. Got your point. Now move on. 

♡✸♡.

1 minute ago, KH2 said:

@Tyler Robinson Yeah, like I've said, there's definitely a subset of women whom feminism affects this way. But there are also women who want to he ambitious, want the stress associated with that ambition, and are happy with the sacrifices they have to make as well as the goals they achieved. And like I've said too, some women actually make BETTER managers than men. Even a very close people around Tate social circle such as J. Waller, admitted that most of the management in his construction company is made of women. So, there you go, that's peak stage orange, supposedly mysoginistic (not really) utalitarianism admitting that women can be better than men.

Having said that though, I believe most women are better off staying at home/cooking/taking care of children. But it really depends on the individual women also. Feminism allowed some wiggle room, women can choose now.

Yea I agree with you on this. Some women are okay with it. But what you forget is not everyone wants what a woman wants. For example my mother was happy being the manager at home and at work. But her behavior was tough, condescending and idiotic and it used to stress me out. You only take the woman into the equation but not her family 

Maybe the employer is happy because she is productive 

The question is - 

Is the husband happy with her spending too much time with work? 

Are her children happy with her neglecting them and worried about her own ambitions? 

What a woman wants also impacts her family as well 

A lot of women are selfish like that where they care about their own ambition. 

Then the advice to such women would be - don't marry and don't have children. 

Because when I was a kid, I didn't sign up for my mother being overly ambitious. Nada. I didn't need that. Those women can go fuck themselves. 

♡✸♡.

14 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

@something_else you keep repeating the same point. Got your point. Now move on. 

I haven’t really made that exact point in this thread yet. No need to be so hostile. Guarantee I could find five threads where you repeat yourself multiple times in the past week too, it’s not a big deal

2 hours ago, something_else said:

I haven’t really made that exact point in this thread yet. No need to be so hostile. Guarantee I could find five threads where you repeat yourself multiple times in the past week too, it’s not a big deal

It's clear we don't get along. Don't keep dragging me. All of my hostile energy comes from your passive aggressiveness directed at me although you don't see it, I feel it coming from the nature of your  comments. There's a pattern where you constantly feel the need to disagree with me and it can become a headache after a while. Just move on please. I don't appreciate talking to you. It gets on my nerves. I'm forced to talk to you when you pop up in my threads. (you feel like I'm hostile to you but I feel like you are always passive aggressive with me and always invalidating my points. It gets annoying after a while, the constant indirect bashing you do to me, and then when I clap back, the victim playing by setting me up to look antagonistic, let's say just say we don't get along and there is no need to show it to the whole forum. I don't need to be subjected to your constant invalidation and critique. There are others here that I disagree with in more polite ways without me feeling smeared or put down ). Your constant disagreeable nitpicky attitude. A few disagreements are fine, but when there's a pattern it can feel invalidating and aggressive. Maybe you're the reason I didn't want to be in the dating section. You blame other men but fail to see how you constantly act in a way that gets annoying and triggering,constantly making me look bad, it doesn't feel good to me either. It's indirect hostility. Your constant comments on "don't be hostile" "don't be aggressive" "don't berate", your constant victim playing and making extreme out of my behavior, it's like your comments set me up for a bad temper and then you bash me for my reactions, every time I read your comments it makes me uncomfortable/upset. If you can't handle shit and are overly sensitive then we can't get along and I don't want this cold war circus with you. Just avoid me, best. I'll avoid you in the future. 

Try to have some understanding when someone clearly dislikes the way you talk and constantly misinterpret. 

Peace. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

4 hours ago, something_else said:

I can’t think of any particular problem the existence of feminism has caused me as a guy, nor most of the girls/women that I know, but almost all of them have had a very concrete problem with men at some point in their lives

I got falsely accused by a girl in high-school and the female teachers abused their power over me in that situation. This caused me to lose confidence with women forever and hate women for a long period of time. All thanks to feminism. 

I was raised by a single mother, I didn't have a father. She decided to be a 'strong, independent woman' instead of remarrying. Thanks feminism. I only had one parent. 

Now I see why some of you 'male feminists' appear so ignorant about the practical realities of feminism. And how it affects us. 

Edited by mr_engineer