LSD-Rumi

20 mg 5meo, let's goooooooo

22 posts in this topic

I will write a report after this. 

Let's fking get enlightened. let's face my fears and all my silly worries. Let's meet my true self.

Namaste 

Trip safely.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Oh God I am resisting it. I am not ready for it at all. Fuck, too much energy but I cannot let go, I have too much trauma. Fuck 5 meo, it is too strong, I am dirty, I cannot let go, I don't feel safe at all. I will stick to other things to work  out my traumas first. 5 meo is not the way at all. It is too fucking harsh. 

Ok, I freaked out a bit. I resisted like hell :D Jeez it was too strong, but thank god it is short, the peak was like 15 min but I feel much calmer right now. It was like what I expect 400 ug of acid to be like. Too much energy. Jeez. This is too strong for truama healing. I should stabilize myself with some other thing first. I don't know how people use this for trauma honestly.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

@LSD-Rumi Did you wrote this while you were on 5 meo dmt? Or after

Did you resist the whole Trip? 

You will be good in the end

@LSD-Rumi it is perfect tool for trauma healing. But be Patient. The Real work begins after the trip. With good Integration you will solve your trauma. And you need more 5 meo rounds

Congratulations for your 5 meo Trip by the way

6 minutes ago, OBEler said:

Congratulations for your 5 meo Trip by the way

Thanks,  but If you can call a trip. It was just chaos, in your face energy. I will try half the dose in the future, this one is strong for me. 

Careful what you wish for ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

It’s a lot… be careful 

start low…

when you do it right it’s perfection. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Leo Gura Yeah I didn't wish for that for sure

@Thought Art@QQQ Yeah I kind forced myself to do it actually. I was afraid of doing it for a couple of days now, and then said fk it let's bite the bullet. But apparently I was afraid for a good reason.  Anyways I will take 10mg next time.

16 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

I will write a report after this. 

Let's fking get enlightened. let's face my fears and all my silly worries. Let's meet my true self.

The instant humbleness ??

14 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

Oh God I am resisting it. I am not ready for it at all. Fuck, too much energy but I cannot let go, I have too much trauma. Fuck 5 meo, it is too strong, I am dirty, I cannot let go, I don't feel safe at all. I will stick to other things to work  out my traumas first. 5 meo is not the way at all. It is too fucking harsh. 

Cool that you take it with a sense of humor though ?? 

34 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@LSD-Rumi what Was embarassing? 

Did you scream like a mad man? 

The fact that I get my ass kicked by 5-meo xD

22 minutes ago, Jannes said:

The instant humbleness ??

Cool that you take it with a sense of humor though ?? 

Yeah it was somewhat funny, to be honest :D 

I have a lot of emotional baggage yet. you need to be as pure as water to take 5 meo, or become  pure in the process.

49 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

I have a lot of emotional baggage yet. you need to be as pure as water to take 5 meo, or become  pure in the process.

Well said. "Becoming pure in the process" can feel like getting your nervous system ripped out through your left nostril... 

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse

Try vaping. If you vape 18 mg, there is no trauma or anything in the middle. There is an irresistible hurricane and there is nothing to do, just fly. No time for resistance. After you have some breakthrough vaping, it's time to plugging 

@Breakingthewall

23 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Try vaping. If you vape 18 mg, there is no trauma or anything in the middle. There is an irresistible hurricane and there is nothing to do, just fly. No time for resistance. After you have some breakthrough vaping, it's time to plugging 

That sounds wise. @Leo Gurawhat approach do you recommend for beginners?

My girlfriend had plugged 5 meo and she struggled at the beginning more and more until she was gone. She could have skipped this with vaping I think. I dont know whats the advantage for beginners to have a slow comeup with plugging which freaks you out anyway because you dont know what happens and you cannot stop it

Vaping is gonna be way more intense and traumatizing.

It's very easy to over-dose on vape. The doses are also less precise as you can fail to properly inhale it. With vaping you never quite know your dose. You will also get less benefit from the experience because it's too short. Vaping can also be addictive as you try to instantly re-dose.

I always recommend plugging unless you're just immune to it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.