LSD-Rumi

20 mg 5meo, let's goooooooo

22 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Try vaping. If you vape 18 mg, there is no trauma or anything in the middle. There is an irresistible hurricane and there is nothing to do, just fly. No time for resistance. After you have some breakthrough vaping, it's time to plugging 

@Breakingthewall This is very very interesting indeed...strangely, i can relate to this, gradually approaching what feels like impending hell is really bad haha, but i smoked it once and i know whats on the other side, pure bliss. So it makes it far easier (but it doesent avoid the fear), but im more interested in finding out more about the less harsh compounds like malt and mipt at this point in time. also bro, dont force yourself...i think there are times when a person is more ready than others (but also be aware that the ego would manipulate this advice by always convincing you that your not ready, its like trying to differentiate good pain from bad pain when working out...you dont want to overextend too fast, you want to bend and stretch out gradually.)

Edited by Aaron p

It's true that vaping could be addictive and has another problem. The pH of the vapor is high and burn your lungs and tour throat. If you do it rarely there is no problem but if it is often yes. it is true that the experience is so short that it is difficult to grasp anything. the positive is that it is an immediate total breakthrough. I have stopped valeping but plugged in even 30mg feels weak. the nose does work. since I have free base I do it with drops. I mix it with vinegar and then with water with dissolved sodium bicarbonate, to stabilize the pH. so it is tolerable. I have done it twice and indeed another roa is much better than vaping at all, once the breakthrough happens smoothly for you