Javfly33

Night game solo

21 posts in this topic

I'm currently back in my hometown saving up some cash... I don't have connects here to go out.

Still...I'm going to be some months here, and it's getting so fucking boring.  

Should I try it ? How should do it ? 

you arent going to find a girlfriend in a nightclub, I recommend going to drinking meetups on the website, when i lived in the countyside I booked airbnbs in the city to attend meetups we'd go to a few bars and then go to the clubs afterwards, go to enough of them and you'll find someone to click with

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

4 minutes ago, Chives99 said:

you arent going to find a girlfriend in a nightclub, I recommend going to drinking meetups on the website, when i lived in the countyside I booked airbnbs in the city to attend meetups we'd go to a few bars and then go to the clubs afterwards, go to enough of them and you'll find someone to click with

I mean I don't need a gf now I just want to chit chat and not lose social momentum/calibration.

But yeah I will check meetup see if there is anything. Last time I checked was nothing Lol kinda sad for a +130K town... 

you could always try a different city, or start your own meetup, people would probably come out of the woodworks everyone  likes drinks and good convo, buy the end of the night i cant help but talk about metaphysical topics, i have to learn not to get to nerdy though as most poeple prefer the everyday topics

Edited by Chives99

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

Solo game is what grows hair on your balls.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Would you say that day game or night is harder on your own?

I only daygame on my own and I cannot imagine doing it any other way. I used to do it with buddies but it quickly just becomes a cringy clown show where we subconsciously try to prove ourselves to each other. It's also nice not having to share the hot girls. 

Night game on the other hand I still find too intimidating to do on my own. I stayed in the club multiple times when friends left but then I was already in state and it was in a specific club where people are more mature and open. I once entered a club alone (before I found my buddies) and stayed there, did some dancing and approaching but felt very weird and intimidated. 

Going alone to nightclubs is definitely something I want to master and I know It's just a matter of practice. But to be honest day game is lately really bearing its fruit for me so I currently don't feel motivated to master that aspect of pick-up considering the colossal amount of energy night game takes. 

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I can attest to this. I've solo gamed countless times and now I've got a forest down there.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That is a masterpiece of a quote ?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Ask a woman where she is going. If she says home. reply:  what a coincidence I'm going home to you as well.

You will quickly notice if she's vibing with you or not. Either you go home with her or masturbate in the shower.

Works well when lonely women are about to leave the place. This question has worked for me enough times when I used to party.

If you're not comfortable with hot women, do on less attractive so you can at least empty your ball sack somewhere that's not a sock.

Also, go to sunbed, put on some tanning cream and get a fucking tan.

Don't look like a ghost in the night when you approach.

You will get laid.

Edited by D2sage

2 hours ago, Vrubel said:

Would you say that day game or night is harder on your own?

Day game is easy solo in my opinion. Night is hard.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

23 minutes ago, D2sage said:

Also, go to sunbed, put on some tanning cream and get a fucking tan.

Don't look like a ghost in the night when you approach.

You will get laid.

That's terrible advice:

1. At night everybody looks like a ghost to a degree, that's why they have the dim lights with all those effects in the club. And outside they have this crazy light effect called the night sky. 

2. It's not about looks! and especially a tan will play an insignificant role for you whether you get laid. (When I see a girl with a fake tan, I'll consider her low-class and fake. It's really unattractive to me).

3. waste of money and needless health hazards.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Day game is best solo in my opinion.

Exactly, friends only hold you back in Day game.

In the night game, it's very comforting to fall back on a group of friends and helps you with state building and projecting status. 

6 hours ago, Vrubel said:

(When I see a girl with a fake tan, I'll consider her low-class and fake. It's really unattractive to me).

Relax, just a mild tan to get rid of that gamer look.

Sunlight makes me more energized and it combats looking tired. I feel happy and good about myself.

If I had your point of view I would probably get laid less often. Judging a woman by a tan :) 

Nothing wrong with looking good, I enjoy it. Just mild form to look and be healthy.

Go to Spain and get yourself a nice tan and only bathe in the sea and soak up the minerals. After 2 weeks you will glow and feel great..

Edited by D2sage

50 minutes ago, D2sage said:

If I had your point of view I would probably get laid less often. Judging a woman by a tan :) 

Yes, a fake tan is very unattractive. I also get turned off by women who smoke. A lot of guys don't mind and that's fine, but I have my personal preferences. 

9 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

In the daylight Ok, but at night with all that loudness seems like a whole different ballpark... Lol..

6 hours ago, Vrubel said:

Yes, a fake tan is very unattractive.

A real one is good now in the summer. Looking pale in summer can make you look like you just left the basement playing video games whole summer.

No need to be picky during night game.

Night game is for exploration. Day game is where I found my woman.

Edited by D2sage

I have been doing pick up for a few months. Tonight, I did about 40 approaches lol. In one approach would have been successful, had i passed the 'shit test' lol. 

It just dawn on me like, holy shit. I have to be the opposite of what i have been my whole life! lol I need to develop my assertiveness and confidence. and stick with it! I wasnt getting any result(laid) and i thought that was normal. But no! I feel if i had been more assertive there, I could have taken the girl home! OMG, many things in the video Leo talked about just clicked!

Before tonight, I hit a plateau... just able to get pictures and get them laugh and dance and hug etc. Now I realise whats missing in my game and i have a reason to go approach girls again and improve my character!!!

This is so exicting!

Personally I don’t find solo night game that hard. The hardest part is the judgement for being out in your own, but frankly the only time I’ve ever felt particularly judged for that was by club bouncers

No one is judging you in a busy club unless you’re exceptionally obnoxious. You are free to experiment a lot more

Whenever I feel scared or shy in a club I think about how few of the people I’ve met in clubs I’d actually recognise if I met them on the street now, or how few of them I even remember.

Very very few, and that’s how they’ll all feel about you too unless you’re a top tier obnoxious arsehole

A really good way to build a sociable state if you’re feeling shy is to talk to all the other guys who look kinda out of place or lonely. You’ll make them feel a lot better too, so it’s win win

Edited by something_else