integral

Do we need men?

16 posts in this topic

Link

Thought experiment: If we genetically modified humans to only give birth to woman and woman use Self-fertilization technology to reproduce.

Would we be better off? 

Why do we need men? :ph34r::D

Edit: The answer is not as simple as "men built all these cool stuff and they do all the manly things woman cant do", the truth is with out men woman would of been given does opportunities and filled does roles, its not a good reason, this question goes far deeper then that. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Ahh yes another thread thats going to lead to a productive conversation and not end end getting locked due to gender wars

What have women ever done?

You wouldn't last a week:ph34r::D

You need men so you don't freeze or starve, get eaten by bear

Edited by Devin

13 minutes ago, Devin said:

You need men so you don't freeze or starve, get eaten by bear

Human Males are the most dangerous thing on this planet.

Maybe if we removed men, we will see a new kind of non-physically destructive danger maybe a psychological/cultural war more damaging then what we already have. Or maybe it will be all peace and rainbows. xD

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

You don't "need" love from a finite being anymore once you discover/have access to God's infinite love..

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

7 minutes ago, integral said:

Maybe if we removed men, we will see a new kind of non-physically destructive danger maybe a psychological/cultural war more damaging then what we already have. Or maybe it will be all peace and rainbows. xD

good luck killin me 

11 minutes ago, integral said:

Women are the cause of destruction, if it weren't for women men would just eat sleep and play, no need for ego, no need to "work"

Edited by Devin

3 minutes ago, Devin said:

Women are the cause of destruction, if it weren't for women men would just eat sleep and play, no need for ego, no need to "work"

preach brother

eve took the apple and corrupted man. 

1 minute ago, Tron said:

preach brother

eve took the apple and corrupted man. 

And now she's trying to kill us

Men are needed for nothing, aside from building, maintaining, and defending all of human civilization.

This question is tragicomical. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

@integral God, that guy sitting there (in the video) - that's pure abuse and he's letting it. 

I was once in a similar situation, where a woman started saying how all men are pigs... or something similar.

I had to object - "wtf! I'm a man!"

Right off, she attacked me with a ... "What! You're not a feminist!?"

It took a good while to explain to her that yes, I am a feminist, but I am also a masculinist. I love both men and women. I really don't see how one can be without the other. They imply each other. I am a man, because there are women here. They are women, because I am a man. I owe them my Masculinity. They owe me their Femininity.

The moment we start denying the other sex, we've denied ourselves. How much pain in our culture and collective consciousness because of this! Let's stop this non-sences and heal the M*F split. Let's be Whole.

Let's lock up all men and start milking them occasionaly for semen. Go girls! 

Edited by LSD-Rumi

We need men to build computers, the internet and internetforums where this question can be asked

Edited by GLORY