onacloudynight

There has to be a hack...

32 posts in this topic

@Medhansh because of this its so difficult what an irony ?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

16 hours ago, onacloudynight said:

This is too difficult I am doing this full time. Noooo results. :)

What do you do, how much and what do you mean by no results?

18 hours ago, onacloudynight said:

full time

This might be part of the problem

Girls don’t want a dude who’s life is chasing pussy 24/7. Get some other hobbies, work on other parts of your life, make it an interesting life, and go specifically get better with girls a few days a week

7 hours ago, petar8p said:

What do you do, how much and what do you mean by no results?

I am just getting the same pattern over and over and over again. These women just spin you in circles and confuse your ass. I fucking hate it. They do it purposefully to piss you the fuck off then they use your anger against you to direct you to where they want you to go to serve their agenda. They are manipulative as all get out.

This is driving me insane. Why should I put up with this? I can't control anything....

53 minutes ago, onacloudynight said:

I am just getting the same pattern over and over and over again. These women just spin you in circles and confuse your ass. I fucking hate it. They do it purposefully to piss you the fuck off then they use your anger against you to direct you to where they want you to go to serve their agenda. They are manipulative as all get out.

This is driving me insane. Why should I put up with this? I can't control anything....

Definitely feel you bro. No point in showing anger though, because youll automatically lose. It's why I release it here lol.

But I'm stuck in the same patterns. And ppl online say "she's not attracted to you if she isn't making herself available".

And it's never that black and white. I can't stand when ppl say it is. I had a girl string me along at work constantly asking me where I like to eat, and even suggested we get a beer sometime when I said I was putting in my 2 weeks. 

But she was never actually available. I hit her up, and she flaked and ghosted me. Why even play around like that if you aren't actually into it? Just keep me as a work friend, say you are way to busy to do anything, and Ill take the hint. Why keep making it seem like theres a chance?

Because they get off on the ego boost. This shit is what nobody who sees it from the other side will admit. Women will never shine light on this because it goes against their survival. They fuck around a lot and never take responsibility for how it can not feel so great forthe people receiving it. 

It's shit like that which makes people like op and myself frustrated. 

Edited by Tron

Just now, Tron said:

Definitely feel you bro. No point in showing anger though, because youll automatically lose. It's why I release it here lol.

But I'm stuck in the same patterns. And ppl online say "she's not attracted to you if she isn't making herself available".

And it's never that black and white. I can't stand when ppl say it is. I had a girl string me along at work constantly asking me where I like to eat, and even suggested we get a beer sometime when I said I was putting in my 2 weeks. 

But she was never actually available. Why even play around like that if you aren't actually into it? Just keep me as a work friend, say you are way to busy to do anything, and Ill take the hint. Why keep making me seem like theres a chance?

Because they get off on the ego boost. This shit is what nobody who sees it from the other side will admit. 

It's shit like that which makes people like op and myself frustrated. 

Exactly. You hit the nail on the head. They are fiends for validation. They never wanted anything to begin with. They just want the validation that comes with someone being into them and then once your hooked they know they can have you and then they just sit back and watch you squirm ??

mental and emotional health is at an all time high in awareness, but they still tell us to man up or that we are simply not good enough and should deal with it when we feel bad about this shit. 

especially Leo bro. The dude is a straight up fool about this shit. him and his mods write off men in emotional distress as man children to ridicule and criticize. 

Edited by Tron

2 hours ago, onacloudynight said:

I have nothing more to say to this as a man than grow a thicker skin and bring her into your world, rather than other way around.

If they're not under your influence, they don't get much from the interaction.

2 minutes ago, petar8p said:

I have nothing more to say to this as a man than grow a thicker skin and bring her into your world, rather than other way around.

If they're not under your influence, they don't get much from the interaction.

you heard him. just man up! 

19 minutes ago, Tron said:

you heard him. just man up! 

what more of man do I need to become?? I am awesome already. I swear. I swear. I swear. I need to start hunting, maiming, maybe mauling even. Murder is the only thing I haven't done. Maybe that is the answer..... 9_9

@onacloudynight You are developing wrong ideas about women and sex. You are getting too attached to outcome.

When you genuinely attract a girl, she will make it easy for you to sleep with her. She will come to you.

Be careful making this about sex. Enjoy the process of going out and growing your social skills.

You still don't understand how to communicate with girls. That's the core issue. Just grabbing some numbers is not enough.

Stop thinking about sex and stop chasing girls. Rather, focus on developing genuine socialization skills.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

6 minutes ago, onacloudynight said:

what more of man do I need to become?? I am awesome already. I swear. I swear. I swear. I need to start hunting, maiming, maybe mauling even. Murder is the only thing I haven't done. Maybe that is the answer..... 9_9

i was being sarcastic with my previous post 

why do these guys with troubles jump to some off the wall shit? If you are saying that shit then you definitely dont need to be around women

18 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@onacloudynight You are developing wrong ideas about women and sex. You are getting too attached to outcome.

When you genuinely attract a girl, she will make it easy for you to sleep with her. She will come to you.

Be careful making this about sex. Enjoy the process of going out and growing your social skills.

You still don't understand how to communicate with girls. That's the core issue. Just grabbing some numbers is not enough.

Stop thinking about sex and stop chasing girls. Rather, focus on developing genuine socialization skills.

theres no way out...

I'll tell you the key that will take a HUGE weight off your shoulders, and it will really obvious - You need to have other things going on in your life that are more important than getting a girlfriend or having sex.

- Have goals for getting good grades at school.

- If you're working, focus on trying to get a raise or promotion so you can make more money (which helps everything else).

- Volunteer somewhere.

- Do hobbies or sports to help blow steam off and have fun.

Having a good life and being put together will make you the person that attracts others, and puts you in a position to have opportunities to meet many people. If your ONLY goal is to get girls and you're doing it "full-time" of course it's going to be devastating and really disappointing when you don't get results.

hrhrhtewgfegege

36 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What will genuine socialization skills get me? :)

Edited by onacloudynight

1 hour ago, onacloudynight said:

What will genuine socialization skills get me? :)

The ability to effortlessly socialize with, have fun with, and attract cool people into your life.

Imagine having a rich, abundant social life where more people want to be your friend than you have time for. Where you have to turn people down. You can create that, if you want it. And if you create that, sex will be easy.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The ability to effortlessly socialize with, have fun with, and attract cool people into your life.

Imagine having a rich, abundant social life where more people want to be your friend than you have time for. Where you have to turn people down. You can create that, if you want it. And if you create that, sex will be easy.

I have all that, but girls never actually like me. just the validation i give them

literally anyone irl who I admit this too is shocked and cant understand why it is.