TheSelf

The truth about the past

74 posts in this topic

@Matthew85 thats god awareness There is no you to make decisions or think God never second guesses itself it dosent have to think it just does like in dreams you are here because you were infinitely dreaming and something caused you to disassociate from the dream through hate or fear. You ate the fruit of knowledge between good and bad and now you are here fallen from eden

Edited by Hojo

4 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Inliytened1 This may be true but our experience of it is if there is. For example, you have no awareness of what you will dream tonight when you fall asleep. You will find yourself in a landscape and be taken along whatever the narrative is that is being constructed for you. So you can say there is no behind the scenes, but our experience is that there is. 

If you knew you were doing it it wouldn't be real" right?  How is possible to do something without being conscious of it?  Well, possible and impossible are held within Infinity.   Are you skull fucked yet? If not i can keep going  :) in short- it's magic.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Well of course, you are not the average Joe...and frankly you spend most of your time here socializing with us :)

When you say that about the average Joe, I get the hint that you think I speak here to feel special, or some ego thing. are you really that blind? but yes... I'd say you're pretty blind. living in the mind, without intuition. wake up friend, you're in rem sleep. Forget all those dogmas that you use to preach here. Open yourself to the living, vibrant, actual reality

Edited by Breakingthewall

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

If you knew you were doing it it wouldn't be real" right?  How is possible to do something without being conscious of it?  Well, possible and impossible are held within Infinity.   Are you skull fucked yet? If not i can keep going  :) in short- it's magic.

Is that mechanism of creation always out of our reach or is it possible to become aware of it?

6 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Well, possible and impossible are held within Infinity.   Are you skull fucked yet?

^ This part....it doesn't make sense. LOL. Its like come on.....really? None of this makes sense....None of it....its so funny!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

I think it happened, but it can never be as direct and absolute as the fact of this around me... "Absolute" meaning that it is undeniable.

The past could potentially be a false memory, while the fact the current is as it appears to me now can't be false. Even if I'm schiz in a mental ward imagining this, the fact it is appearing is absolute and the only absolute truth ever available...

I do think earlier today happened though.

It's hard to imagine some elements of history aren't simply backlog, though. We live in such insane luxury, it seems barely possible that there were people in ancient Earth running round jungles. Nomsayin'... But yeah I think it all probably happened anyway.

When we say that the past isn't real, we mean that it doesn't have an absolute existential reality. However, in the relative world, your past is what's creating the present moment, not the absolute present moment, but the relative circumstances of your life. If someone got sexually abused as a kid, then that past will be a source of suffering, and that kind of suffering probably won't be resolved with the realization of the absolute now. 

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

1 minute ago, Tyler Durden said:

Is that mechanism of creation always out of our reach or is it possible to become aware of it?

Oh its definitely possible...because its YOU so its definitely possible. You are GOD are ONE in totality. Its you doing all this crazy nonsense. You created all of this...to have this conversation right now...at this moment. Why did you create Leo? Why did you bring us all here? Why Tyler? Tell me whyyyyy? LOL.

Go meditate and find the answer....and don't tell me love...lol thats the answer I always get back!!! Give me something unique!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

2 minutes ago, The Mystical Man said:

When we say that the past isn't real, we mean that it doesn't have an absolute existential reality. However, in the relative world, your past is what's creating the present moment, not the absolute present moment, but the relative circumstances of your life. If someone got sexually abused as a kid, then that past will be a source of suffering, and that kind of suffering probably won't be resolved with the realization of the absolute now. 

You can't have a past...every time you think of the past...you bring it into the present. Every single freaking time. Now you can imagine...that its in the past using logic to tell yourself that. But you only ever experience the past...in the present. Its why time travel can't happen because the travel will always be in the present. LOL. 

Since God is the present....you can't escape...LOL.

Edited by Razard86

7 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

It's called awakening 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

It's called awakening 

But when I awake from my night time dream, I still don't know how I created it. I just become aware that I was dreaming and that's it. How is awakening from this waking dream any different?

3 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

But when I awake from my night time dream, I still don't know how I created it. I just become aware that I was dreaming and that's it. How is awakening from this waking dream any different?

You can though.  Its just that you haven't.   You have to remember infinity.  You aren't gonna get it in one go.  In fact, there is always more.  That is it's nature.  So one day you may awaken and realize in your Infinite Intelligence how you are doing it.  That is omniscience.   You will be omniscient.  But then..you will forget again.    Yet you might take away a sliver of a memory that you were once omniscient. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

7 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

every time you think of the past...you bring it into the present

That's precisely what causes so much suffering: certain events leave deep imprints, and you can't stop reexperiencing those events in the present. 

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

1 minute ago, The Mystical Man said:

That's precisely what causes so much suffering: certain events leave deep imprints, and you can't stop reexperiencing those events in the present. 

Stop thinking about the past and it doesn't exist.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Just now, The Mystical Man said:

2 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

The events almost never leave imprints.It is your current interpretation of those events that make you see your ego lowered and humiliated that causes a discharge of suffering. true trauma is rare. what hurts is vanity

@Tyler Durden pretend Earth is a vr game when you wear vr headset you are inside of the game but you are also outside the game. Outside space and time just your awareness is inside the game. How would you take off the headset and what would be outside of it. Nothing

Just now, Inliytened1 said:

Stop thinking about the past and it doesn't exist.

LOL....stop thinking theres a you.....hahahhahaha anyway I think a better solution for people with deep imprints is to imagine them on purpose...and accept them. Its the only way to get over them. Accept that it happened. Also recontextualizing it can help also.

That's what awakening is...a grand recontextualization of everything around you. It goes deep too because when you are awake....you are totally free. Its like yes I'm free!! Free at last, free at last!!!

the past exists and is as real as your hand. they're hardwired neural pathways that you can't change. as real as a concrete block. who says silly things like don't think about it and it disappears, could also say the same about a cancer. the past is immovable. but its emotional charge can be deactivated completely. when you realize that everything is exactly as it should be, the past becomes a mere dead curiosity. it still exists but in black and white, all its poison disappears the moment I take away the quality of: it should have been different

10 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

LOL....stop thinking theres a you.....hahahhahaha anyway I think a better solution for people with deep imprints is to imagine them on purpose...and accept them.

Yes.  Accept and forgive yourself because they were not your fault.   There was never a you :)

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

20 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

The events almost never leave imprints.It is your current interpretation of those events that make you see your ego lowered and humiliated that causes a discharge of suffering. true trauma is rare. what hurts is vanity

If I cut your body, it will take time for the wound to heal, and if the cut is deep enough, it might leave a scar for the rest of your life. The same thing goes for your psyche. If you have sex with a pig in front of a live global audience (like Michael Callow in Black Mirror) that event might haunt you until you die. 

Physiological, psychological, and emotional imprints are very real. That's why it's important to pay attention to your impact.

Edited by The Mystical Man