Raptorsin7

Why Is Destiny Okay, But Not Fuentes

69 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

but I think according to their view the entire election was corrupted and invalid so they were trying to save their country. I think Nick Fuentes is a genuine patriot who loves America.

Hitler though the same shit. 

We all think that we are doing the right thing. 

But hey if you are right and immigrants take over the country at least they'll think that they are doing the right thing so you won't mind. 

25 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I think most lefitsts don't have the emotional capacity to love their country.

Do you have the emotional capacity to love people outside of your country? 

2 minutes ago, Ulax said:

I, to somewhat repeat myself, don't think it is a sign of growth. However, if you see the adopting of these viewpoints and engaging with these types of politics to be part of a current tremendous arc of growth, then it makes sense to me why you would not be too concerned with it. In fact I imagine it would be quite invigorating for you.

This the crux of our disagreement. I see this as a positive thing, becoming open minded to views that I was previously close minded towards.

@Raptorsin7 Sure.

I think we may as well end the discussion between us two, on this thread, here then.

Edited by Ulax

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

Of course it isn't a sign of growth. The guy is a toxic waste heap of radicalized racist nonsense, which has thankfully become abundantly clear to everybody with this thread.

32 minutes ago, P Michael said:

Do you have the emotional capacity to love people outside of your country? 

I'm not sure. But I can discern who has integrity and god, and who doesn't.

16 minutes ago, thepixelmonk said:

Of course it isn't a sign of growth. The guy is a toxic waste heap of radicalized racist nonsense, which has thankfully become abundantly clear to everybody with this thread.

You have 0 ability to discern what is growth and what isn't.

Maybe open your mind a tad. But hey we all grow at our own pace, maybe one day it will make sense to you

6 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I'm not sure. But I can discern who has integrity and god, and who doesn't.

For that you would already have to have integrity and understanding of god. 

In this thread I showed your double standards so you clearly don't have integrity. 

About god Jesus said that the point of life is love and you don't have the emotional capacity to love 99% of the people on earth. 

So by your own standards you are unable to discern truth from falsehood. 

Or to put it bluntly, you're deluded. 

Just now, P Michael said:

For that you would already have to have integrity and understanding of god. 

In this thread I showed your double standards so you clearly don't have integrity. 

About god Jesus said that the point of life is love and you don't have the emotional capacity to love 99% of the people on earth. 

So by your own standards you are unable to discern truth from falsehood. 

Or to put it bluntly, you're deluded. 

Fair enough. In my view Nick Fuentes has more love and integrity than Destiny. 

But arguments get no where, so to each their own.

@Raptorsin7

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Fair enough. In my view Nick Fuentes has more love and integrity than Destiny. 

But arguments get no where, so to each their own.

Well, technically you are correct, as Nick is far more integrity of being who he is compared to Destiny the sociopath. Don't know about the love part, maybe he loves to disguise his intentions with humour?

1 minute ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Raptorsin7

Well, technically you are correct, as Nick is far more integrity of being who he is compared to Destiny the sociopath. Don't know about the love part, maybe he loves to disguise his intentions with humour?

When I say love I mean the energy that animates their spirit and persona. The more connected you are to god/love the more energy you will have. Hence, Nick>Destiny.

Destiny's fundamental position is one of nihiism. He doesn't think anything really matters. If you push him far enough his position will be like, well i don't really care and nothing matters anyway.

@Raptorsin7

37 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

When I say love I mean the energy that animates their spirit and persona. The more connected you are to god/love the more energy you will have. Hence, Nick>Destiny.

Destiny's fundamental position is one of nihiism. He doesn't think anything really matters. If you push him far enough his position will be like, well i don't really care and nothing matters anyway.

Well, in that case Destiny would be mirroring the impartiality of GOD, in that it doesn't care for one thing over another, and equally treats everything as fundamentally deviod of meaning, whereas Nick reflects the love of god, vai through telling many jokes and disguises any Nazi or white supremacist ideology through fun and games. Both are unfortunately cucked by the devil, Destiny, an ex catholic, came out a sociopath while Nick's a secretive Nazi, also in the mix is Mr. Girl and whatever he represents.

So yeah, energy plays a factor, as well as charisma and saying the right things to leverage the crowds energy to you, like Donald Trump. Technically if we're obly on the energy factor, Bernie Sanders would have been far more favorable to be president. Clearly outshines in the energy factor.

3 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Well nihilism may be much more reasonable than a patriotic energetic Hitler

Edited by Epikur

16 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

there is something essential about white European's to the success of the western world

What is it supposedly that is so essentially different about white Europeans?

The success of Europeans could easily just be because of the climate and nature of European geography enabling the success of those cultures more so than in harsher areas of the world, and the people who were living there just happened to be white.

Or it could just be dumb luck and chance. Or any other number of chaotic factors that aren't genetic advantage.

Being so certain that Europeans became the dominant culture simply because of their genetics is silly. At various points in the past, the world's majorly successful empires were all over the world.

You can also take humans of any race and raise them properly and get healthy functioning adults capable of operating in more or less any culture or environment.

@Raptorsin7 I've had some thought about your recent posts. If you want to stay on the forum, you have to stop signal boosting Nick Fuentes' ideological viewpoints. It's fine to talk about Nick Fuentes or criticize his views, but to endorse his views like this is against what this forum stands for:

What’s NOT Allowed:

• Hate speech: racism, sexism, homophobic slurs, threats, harassment, or excessive profanity
  • Right-wing propaganda, nationalist ideologies
  • Religious activism or dogmatic promotion of any religious belief system
  • Conspiracy theories (like Illuminati, Reptilians, 9/11 inside job, Flat Earth, Jews running the world, pedophilia rumors, etc)

https://www.actualized.org/forum/guidelines/

The amount of uncritical posting of Fuentes content and the favorable reviews you're writing about him is creating a space for radicalization towards these extreme ideologies, and it will inevitably cause harm in the real world.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

16 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I do think Democracy is stupid,

Do you prefer authorianism, if your answer is yes, why?

19 hours ago, Raptorsin7 said:

All people's have different cultures and have different stages of development, so his argument is why are we bringing in mass amounts of less developed people, with the expectation that you will not see a reduction in the quality of life.

But this argument is very vague. What does he mean by quality of life? Also if he really wants a developed country, then why would he be so fixated on groups, and not on individuals? Every group of people have developed and underdeveloped people ,so why focus on groups and races, when development is not inherent or exclusive to races?

He believes that whites should be a majority in America because there is something essential about white European's to the success of the western world.

Why would you assume that white European's are exceptional compared to other people? This whole idea and ideology is based on a big assumption ,that haven't been proven yet, just assumed.

I would like to hear an ability or trait that is exclusive to white Europeans, that contributes to their supposed superiority,  and what no other race or group of people have.

As far as woman, yeah he believes woman are fundamentally different than men, and that difference makes it so men are more capable to understand and run the country than woman.

This is another thing that needs to be established and not just assumed. Yeah men and women are different but thats not necessarily indicates that man is more capable to understand and to run a country, that part needs to be established with reasoning and arguments.

so why are we letting large groups of uninformed people get brainwashed by politicians and media to favor their candidate. 

What is an inherent benefit to dictatorship, that couldn't be achieved with democracy otherwise?

Edited by zurew

1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

@Raptorsin7 I've had some thought about your recent posts. If you want to stay on the forum, you have to stop signal boosting Nick Fuentes' ideological viewpoints. It's fine to talk about Nick Fuentes or criticize his views, but to endorse his views like this is against what this forum stands for:

https://www.actualized.org/forum/guidelines/

The amount of uncritical posting of Fuentes content and the favorable reviews you're writing about him is creating a space for radicalization towards these extreme ideologies, and it will inevitably cause harm in the real world.

THANK YOU and about time. This guy is trash and goes against everything this forum stands for.

@Carl-Richard Leo gets to promote suicidal ideation by denying death, but I can't love Nick Fuentes. Makes a lot of sense lol.

That's fine, ban me. I'm not going to let people like you who's entire life course is defined by fear of the truth dictate what I can and can't say.

9 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Carl-Richard Leo gets to promote suicidal ideation by denying death, but I can't love Nick Fuentes. Makes a lot of sense lol.

That's fine, ban me. I'm not going to let people like you who's entire life course is defined by fear of the truth dictate what I can and can't say.