Raptorsin7

Why Is Destiny Okay, But Not Fuentes

69 posts in this topic

@KH2 I spotted 5 spelling errors in that short post.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

At the small company I work for we actually had to ban him because he tried to use our service, lol.

From what I know of him (not that much), he is a heavy white supremacist and has been banned from almost every platform online for hate speech. I don't really think you need to say much more? Platforms like YT are pretty tolerant of conservative/right-wing opinions, you need to have some really extreme views to get banned.

I think he is also fairly anti-women. I remember reading somewhere that he was opposed to women being allowed to vote although I don't know how accurate that is.

He's also a stout Christian as well, right? And very much against other religions.

I don't know why you would want to support such an intolerant person. There are far better conservative role models out there

By all means explain his virtues here, but I suspect it will be tough.

9 hours ago, Epikur said:

LIke Stalin and Hitler?

If the conventional narrative around these guys is true then no, not like them. But I think our perception of both these figures is rooted in propaganda 

8 hours ago, Ulax said:

Honestly dude I think you'd be way better off leaving this debate and taking an online course about politics/ political theory.

Personally, I think most of the politics community on yt are rather superficial in their political analysis, and in their intellectual rigour.

From what I've seen from your post, you seem like an on the ball kind of guy. However, I think getting political opinions from youtube is like eating junk food.

If you're persuaded by more right wing ideas, fair play. I'm not myself, but we can have a difference of opinion. However, why not look into figures like Nozick, or Locke. Guys who dedicated their lives to being at the cutting edge of the intellectual field and were well trained in doing so.

Personally, I'm a left winger but, though there are a few argument I've picked up from yt, I am confident in my opinion because of what experienced academics have argued, such as G.A. Cohen.

Yeah that's a good point. I've only recently become open minded towards Nick Fuentes so this part of the evolution of my political views. I just really love listening to the guy, so that's part of it, plus he has controversial political views that other people don't have the stomach to say out loud.

But, yeah I think I ought to find some source material and get to the bottom of a lot of these issues. I'm more curious to learn the truth about some of these conspiracies and how history has been distorted through propaganda 

7 hours ago, KH2 said:

Meh. Internet debators with negligible life accomplishments. They're like fictional books of the political science world. Most of them comming out of average ass universities with high degrees of student admittance. None of them went to Harward, or done anything exceptional, and most of them were previously gamers.

If I'd really want to get expert, highly intelectual, elite understanding of politics, I would only read it from the most elite intelectuals of the past, and of now. Not a bunch of people who's entire ego and survival is tied to their little internet persona they created online, and can be shut down at any moment.

Yeah I agree. I think debating is largely a waste of time, because the framing of the conversation does not lend itself to anything productive. Most people just dig in and try to play gotcha against their opponent.

The issue is, I think most of the material we see is bs and we aren't getting the real truth about most topics. So to find this kind of elite understanding will take some extra searching to find the material, and maybe someone who really understand what's going on.

4 hours ago, something_else said:

At the small company I work for we actually had to ban him because he tried to use our service, lol.

That's pretty funny.

From what I know of him (not that much), he is a heavy white supremacist and has been banned from almost every platform online for hate speech. I don't really think you need to say much more? Platforms like YT are pretty tolerant of conservative/right-wing opinions, you need to have some really extreme views to get banned.

He believes that whites should be a majority in America because there is something essential about white European's to the success of the western world. This makes sense to me. All people's have different cultures and have different stages of development, so his argument is why are we bringing in mass amounts of less developed people, with the expectation that you will not see a reduction in the quality of life.

These tech companies are anti truth. The truth is extreme, and guy's like Nick Fuentes pay the price for being real.

I think he is also fairly anti-women. I remember reading somewhere that he was opposed to women being allowed to vote although I don't know how accurate that is.

Yeah, that's true. His view is that everyone should not be able to vote, because most people don't have an understanding of political issues to make informed decisions, so why are we letting large groups of uninformed people get brainwashed by politicians and media to favor their candidate. 

As far as woman, yeah he believes woman are fundamentally different than men, and that difference makes it so men are more capable to understand and run the country than woman. I think in his world, he hopes men and woman get married and have families, so only the man needs to vote on behalf of the family.

don't know why you would want to support such an intolerant person. There are far better conservative role models out there

The truth is you need some level of intolerance to have a functioning government and society. You can play the game of better role models until infinity. Anyone you post I can just list a bunch of critiques and say there are much better role models out there.

2 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

He believes that whites should be a majority in America because there is something essential about white European's to the success of the western world. This makes sense to me. All people's have different cultures and have different stages of development, so his argument is why are we bringing in mass amounts of less developed people, with the expectation that you will not see a reduction in the quality of life.

Would you two rather let in less developed white people or more developed colored folk? 

These tech companies are anti truth. The truth is extreme, and guy's like Nick Fuentes pay the price for being real.

What is the truth? 

I don't listen to him so idn what he said. 

Yeah, that's true. His view is that everyone should not be able to vote, because most people don't have an understanding of political issues to make informed decisions, so why are we letting large groups of uninformed people get brainwashed by politicians and media to favor their candidate. 

As far as woman, yeah he believes woman are fundamentally different than men, and that difference makes it so men are more capable to understand and run the country than woman. I think in his world, he hopes men and woman get married and have families, so only the man needs to vote on behalf of the family.

The truth is you need some level of intolerance to have a functioning government and society. You can play the game of better role models until infinity. Anyone you post I can just list a bunch of critiques and say there are much better role models out there.

At the same time you believe that the west is the most developed and that we should keep other less developed people out. Just so we can drop our development ourselves and become like those countries whose people will ruin us if we let them in. 

1 minute ago, P Michael said:

Would you two rather let in less developed white people or more developed colored folk? 

More developed colored people. But it just so happens that on planet earth, most of the developed people happen to be white people.

1 minute ago, P Michael said:

What is the truth? 

I don't listen to him so idn what he said. 

The truth about conspiracies, about the direction of the country, etc.

We are fed propaganda and people who question the narrative enough are banned and censored.

For example, the logic of the modern of left seems to be if anyone wants to come to America, barring explicit murders and rapists, then they should be allowed in the country. But they also don't believe in the electoral college, so they want each vote to be counted individually. So there's an implicit endorsement of importing millions of poor voters who will sway the election and bring more leftists into power. If you aren't a leftist this would be very problematic.

4 minutes ago, P Michael said:

At the same time you believe that the west is the most developed and that we should keep other less developed people out. Just so we can drop our development ourselves and become like those countries whose people will ruin us if we let them in. 

Yeah, if you bring in people from different countries they have their own views and values. And over time your country will transform according to those views and beliefs. 

37 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

More developed colored people. But it just so happens that on planet earth, most of the developed people happen to be white people.

https://www.ozy.com/around-the-world/the-most-successful-ethnic-group-in-the-u-s-may-surprise-you/86885/  ??????????

37 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

The truth about conspiracies, about the direction of the country, etc.

We are fed propaganda and people who question the narrative enough are banned and censored.

For example, the logic of the modern of left seems to be if anyone wants to come to America, barring explicit murders and rapists, then they should be allowed in the country. But they also don't believe in the electoral college, so they want each vote to be counted individually. So there's an implicit endorsement of importing millions of poor voters who will sway the election and bring more leftists into power. If you aren't a leftist this would be very problematic.

Yeah, if you bring in people from different countries they have their own views and values. And over time your country will transform according to those views and beliefs. 

Lol buddy those people aren't modern leftists. America was built on immigrants who came to seek a better life and without them it would be a shit show. 

Whats modern is people like you fighting against it. 

5 minutes ago, P Michael said:

https://www.ozy.com/around-the-world/the-most-successful-ethnic-group-in-the-u-s-may-surprise-you/86885/  ??????????

Lol buddy those people aren't modern leftists. America was built on immigrants who came to seek a better life and without them it would be a shit show. 

Whats modern is people like you fighting against it. 

Good luck fighting against people like me. I have god, you have the devil.

Oh I misread your statement, my bad. 

Me and Nick Fuentes aren't against all immigration, we're against mass migration and implicit open boarders.

And, yeah Nigeria has an awesome culture, i've seen many impressive Nigerians. But America is only bringing in the best and brightest from Nigeria, that's why they are so successful in America.

If you were to important NIgerians en masse then it would be different.

Edited by Raptorsin7

Just now, Raptorsin7 said:

Good luck fighting against people like me. I have god, you have the devil.

???????

9 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Oh I misread your statement, my bad. 

It's ?

9 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Me and Nick Fuentes aren't against all immigration, we're against mass migration and implicit open boarders.

Try watching this with an open mind. 

Before I watched it I was leaning a bit to your side and Destiny the swastika changed my mind completely. 

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

That's pretty funny.

@Raptorsin7 Dude that seems like a racist view to me.

Different cultures have different stages of development but why say that there is something essential about white European's to the success of the western world. It seems to me like an argument that white European are inherently superior in some ways to other ethnicities and races.

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

Just now, P Michael said:

It's ?

Try watching this with an open mind. 

Before I watched it I was leaning a bit to your side and Destiny the swastika changed my mind completely. 

I've listened to Destiny's immigration debates. I am not anti all immigration. I'm actually an Indian Sikh, and I love living in Canada, so I see the merit of immigration.

What I don't see is the merit in bringing in millions of people from countries in South America with the expectation that it will dramatically improve the quality of life of Americans. It also destroys the fabric of the Democracy and what America was founded on.

1 minute ago, Ulax said:

@Raptorsin7 Dude that seems like a racist view to me.

Different cultures have different stages of development but why say that there is something essential about white European's to the success of the western world. It seems to me like an argument that white European are inherently superior in some ways to other ethnicities and races.

It is racist, it's based on the belief that difference races have different attributes. But racism does not necessarily=bad.

I'm not necessarily saying that other races can't catch up or even surpass what the Europeans have done. But right now there are clear differences. 

The Europeans had hundreds of years of culture passed down from generation to generation. It shaped their genetics, beliefs etc. You can't just throw other people into their societies and expect them to suddenly adapt and come along for the ride.

I think at this point in history western societies are superior and part of that superiority comes from having superior people. 

There has to be a way to balance the fact that some parts are racism are true, but without resorting to ethnic hatred and violence. 

16 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

It is racist, it's based on the belief that difference races have different attributes. But racism does not necessarily=bad.

I'm not necessarily saying that other races can't catch up or even surpass what the Europeans have done. But right now there are clear differences. 

The Europeans had hundreds of years of culture passed down from generation to generation. It shaped their genetics, beliefs etc. You can't just throw other people into their societies and expect them to suddenly adapt and come along for the ride.

I think at this point in history western societies are superior and part of that superiority comes from having superior people. 

There has to be a way to balance the fact that some parts are racism are true, but without resorting to ethnic hatred and violence. 

@Raptorsin7 I think Racism = bad. However, I will not argue further on the rationality on that because I think it would legitimise the debating of something that is wrong to even consider debating about.

On another note, I think its worrying that you have this view. To my mind, this is a very extreme position to hold, and I think a dangerous one too.

It seems to me like you've taken in a lot of right wing propaganda recently which has increasingly radicalised you. I think the right wingers on YouTube are very effective at marketing to those that are not emotionally stable, particularly those with unintegrated anger, and I think this has a part to play in this for you.

My understanding is that I myself have gone down a similar path for similar stated reasons when I was younger.

I say this because I think you really need to evaluate the path you are going down regarding your political views. I think there are real unhealthy consequences to this path.

I've been to the point in this comment because I want to seriously advise you against indulging further in these sorts of views from these sorts of speakers.

Edited by Ulax

Be-Do-Have

17 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

What I don't see is the merit in bringing in millions of people from countries in South America with the expectation that it will dramatically improve the quality of life of Americans. It also destroys the fabric of the Democracy and what America was founded on.

It would improve American lives economically. 

About the Democracy.

The last group that tried to overturn it was majority white. 

Didn't you say that democracy is stupid? So what's causing this double standard. 

Just now, Ulax said:

@Raptorsin7 I think Racism = bad. However, I will not argue further on the rationality on that because I think it would legitimise the debating of something that is wrong to even consider debating about.

On another note, I think its worrying that you have this view. To my mind, this is a very extreme position to hold, and I think a dangerous one too.

It seems to me like you've taken in a lot of right wing propaganda recently which has increasingly radicalised you. I think the right wingers on YouTube are very effective at marketing to those that are not emotionally stable, particularly those with unintegrated anger, and I think this has a part to play in this for you.

My understanding is that I myself have gone down a similar path for similar stated reasons when I was younger.

I say this because I think you really need to evaluate the path you are going down regarding your political views. I think there are real unhealthy consequences to this path.

I've been to the point in this comment because I want to seriously advice you against indulging further in these sorts of views from these sorts of speakers.

But how can you be sure your perception and judgment is right?

I'm not too concerned, I think overall i am on a tremendous arc of growth. So this is just another stop along the path.

Maybe i'll drop these views eventually who knows, but at this point I don't see why I would stop

17 minutes ago, P Michael said:

It would improve American lives economically. 

About the Democracy.

The last group that tried to overturn it was majority white. 

Didn't you say that democracy is stupid? So what's causing this double standard. 

I do think Democracy is stupid, but that's the system we have right now so I have to operate according to the rules of the game.

Also, the US was never meant to be a mass democracy where everyone was capable of voting. 

I haven't looked into the Jan 6th insurrection, but I think according to their view the entire election was corrupted and invalid so they were trying to save their country. I think Nick Fuentes is a genuine patriot who loves America. I think most lefitsts don't have the emotional capacity to love their country.

Edited by Raptorsin7

But how can you be sure your perception and judgment is right?

I'm not too concerned, I think overall i am on a tremendous arc of growth. So this is just another stop along the path.

Maybe i'll drop these views eventually who knows, but at this point I don't see why I would stop

@Raptorsin7 Regarding my perception of why you have psychologically come to hold your current views, I'm not entirely certain that my opinion re unintegrated anger is correct. I may be mistaken. However, imo, its the most likely reason why you specifically are resonating with these types of views.

Regarding how I can be sure about the intellectual judgments of the views you express, I think there is always potential that one is certain they are right when they are not. In that sense, I suppose I cannot ever be entirely sure. Yet, I'd say my level of confidence is nevertheless somewhat high because I'm drawing from what I see to be a pretty extensive amount of formal/ casual education, and also personal life experiences.

I, to somewhat repeat myself, don't think it is a sign of growth. However, if you see the adopting of these viewpoints and engaging with these types of politics to be part of a current tremendous arc of growth, then it makes sense to me why you would not be too concerned with it. In fact I imagine it would be quite invigorating for you.

Be-Do-Have