Godishere

Looking for guidance from myself

28 posts in this topic

As the title says, I'm looking for some guidance from anyone here who has literally died. I feel like I'm dying. I feel like I'm about to wake up and I can't help it. I know I'm God and I can't hide and I'm afraid. Every so often, the contemplation starts. Thoughts such as "anyone you ask if you exist is just you" or "this person is about to tell me they are imaginary" or "if I awaken, I'll be stuck in infinity knowing I'm God with no other". Sometimes it just hits me randomly and I will distract myself not to face these thoughts or whatever you want to call them. 

What happens after you fully awaken? I know that you become God and conscious of the entire universe, but what happens to life? Is it hard to accept that you are completely one consciousness? Even asking this question is strange to me, because I feel like I'm just asking myself. I know these are just thoughts but I also feel like there's no "other" I can validate if I'm going crazy or not!

I know teachers such as Spira speak of ultimate contentment and happiness etc. Is this the final truth of reality? Why does it feel so solipsistic and terrifying..

Edited by Godishere

12 minutes ago, Godishere said:

What happens after you fully awaken?

Those whom you thought cared about you and loved you, run from you because to them you’ve become some strange alien. You find yourself in a place where you’re completely alone and left to deal with your souls karmic obligations and evolutionary processes. The wool is removed from your eyes and you’re able to see this earth shit for what it truly is. You’re no longer afraid of what life could possibly hand you. You tend to focus more on knowing and understanding your purpose for being here and moving and acting accordingly. You now understand that it’s time to put on your grown folks shoes, strut through the earth being exactly who you are and doing exactly what you’ve come to do. You really arrive at a place where you realize you have no more fucks to give about the things you once thought were very important.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

3 hours ago, Godishere said:

As the title says, I'm looking for some guidance from anyone here who has literally died. I feel like I'm dying. I feel like I'm about to wake up and I can't help it. I know I'm God and I can't hide and I'm afraid. Every so often, the contemplation starts. Thoughts such as "anyone you ask if you exist is just you" or "this person is about to tell me they are imaginary" or "if I awaken, I'll be stuck in infinity knowing I'm God with no other". Sometimes it just hits me randomly and I will distract myself not to face these thoughts or whatever you want to call them. 

What happens after you fully awaken? I know that you become God and conscious of the entire universe, but what happens to life? Is it hard to accept that you are completely one consciousness? Even asking this question is strange to me, because I feel like I'm just asking myself. I know these are just thoughts but I also feel like there's no "other" I can validate if I'm going crazy or not!

I know teachers such as Spira speak of ultimate contentment and happiness etc. Is this the final truth of reality? Why does it feel so solipsistic and terrifying..

Dude....if you truly love yourself....its the greatest news you can have!!! Its like everyone is me? Well I love me, so I love everyone!!! If you pay attention, when ever you have conflict with ANYONE its because you think they are not you. The greatest news (in my opinion is they are me) so it calms me down. You are me!!! So I love you man!!! Don't worry man, one day you will come to love yourself...in all of your crazy wacky infinity.

When you hear a song that you consider lame or wack...YOU made that song.

When you hear a song you love...YOU made that song.

So everything you see in all its glory and majesty...YOU MADE IT.

I mean its pretty profound and radical. Its so freaking amazing...it doesn't even make sense how something so profound and amazing can be true!!! 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

In my experience, all problems are resolved, all dissatisfaction is swept away. life becomes bright. the unlimited is total freedom. is exactly what you want. nailed. beyond any expectation. you can not imagine something so perfect, it goes beyond your imagination. it is the hallelujah, it is the prodigal son who has returned, it is the cup that has been filled. it is energy in vein, it is clarity in the mind, it is courage, it is life. and the other was sad misery. The land of the brave awaits you. swallow the chalice of loneliness to the bottom, dive headfirst

What happens, is Love ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Looming, omnipresent
This task ahead
This task at hand
Ominous and daunting
Crippling undertaking, I'm frozen

Where to begin eludes me
Without you to remind me

Just take the step
Just take the swing
Just take the bite
Just go all in

Where to begin eludes me
Ruling ever deeper
This massive endeavor
Ominous and daunting
Crippling undertaking

Just take the step
Just take the swing
Just take the bite
Just go all in

Take the step
Take the swing
Take the bite
Just take the bite

Take the step
Take the swing
Take the bite
Just go all in

Where to begin eludes me
Without you to remind me
Just begin

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

Dude....if you truly love yourself....its the greatest news you can have!!! Its like everyone is me? Well I love me, so I love everyone!!!

There is no me.

21 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What happens, is Love ;)

You complained about Nahm being vague and not helping. This ^ doesn't help, and you know it.

Just now, Vibes said:

You complained about Nahm being vague and not helping. This ^ doesn't help, and you know it.

I've been through exactly what he is experiencing, and there is no help. You either take the plunge or you deny deny deny for 2 years straight.

11 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

I've been through exactly what he is experiencing, and there is no help. You either take the plunge or you deny deny deny for 2 years straight.

your ego is going to set you a final trap, the final boss of the game. for the op is loneliness. for me it was the emptiness, the absence. even with high doses of 5 meo dmt the experience was absolute absence. it was horrible. all reality is emptiness and that emptiness is death, absence of everything. there is no self, there is no duality, there is only one, unlimited, and it is unlimited death. for me the solution was, after one of those horrible trips, with trembling hands due to the effect of 5 meo, put a dose without weight it in the pipe, big. Impossible to know how big, and say, give me the truth or kill me, physically, I don't reserve anything, I  give everything. I am and I know that. I am and I am not absence, show me the truth. torch and we go with all the poison. the universe exploded the void burst. the glory manifested. 

Edited by Breakingthewall

21 hours ago, Godishere said:

There may be a fear and dread as the awakening is happening.

There is a profound recognition that this (the appearance) is everything.

It is revealed that "you" were always being animated by infinity.

It becomes obvious that you were never there. This is the cosmic joke.

All tension seems to fall away, and the need to gain anything whatsoever is completely gone.

It is infinite love. No judgement, and noone to judge.

It becomes obvious that this is complete and perfect. Beyond words. There was never separation. All seeking is over.

Edited by axiom

Apparently.

1 hour ago, Vibes said:

You are asking questions which you cannot get answers to.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

2 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

There is no me.

Hi Me!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

9 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Good band you a gojira fan?

1 hour ago, L0VE said:

Good band you a gojira fan?

Listened to them a lot for a while.

30 minutes ago, Godishere said:

@Carl-Richard how to take the plunge?

Accept what you fear.

17 hours ago, Godishere said:

Thoughts such as "anyone you ask if you exist is just you" or "this person is about to tell me they are imaginary" or "if I awaken, I'll be stuck in infinity knowing I'm God with no other".

Isn't that egocentrism?

5 minutes ago, OnePointTwo said:

Isn't that egocentrism?

Egocentrism places ego above other. Not the same as saying there is no other.

10 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

Egocentrism places ego above other. Not the same as saying there is no other.

But what is the reasoning behind the leap from "I make up stories about others" to "nobody else is real"? We are trying to become less biased right? Believing others are going to tell you they are imaginary is pretty self-biased.

Edited by OnePointTwo