Principium Nexus

How Was Your First Time?

13 posts in this topic

Don't know if there is any topic about this but I'm curious what peoples experiences are. :)

Weird. My first time was a threesome with my buddy and a 50$  whore, and both me and my buddy were drunk as fuck. As far as I remember my buddy and me didn't do anything particullary gay, we only fucked the whore. I hope so at least. The best part was when my buddy puked all over the room because he was so smashed, and I couldn't stop laughing.

Seriously no homo -Edit-: Not that there is anything wrong with it

CPJbwU1WcAEcICF.png

Edited by Life Coach

Here's my key; Philosophy. A freak like me just needs Infinity.

"Oh that's boring" xD

God is love

Whoever lives in love lives in God

And God in them

Bad. Involuntary.

The first time I actually agreed to have sex was weird but good, considering how nervous I was. He was very patient, respectful and careful and I am forever grateful for that.

It was the first time for both. He could get an erection, but wanted to, so we bothered with oral for half an hour so he's usable.

He was usable for 10 seconds. Literally 3 times in-out and done. He asked me how was it and I was like: Erm, until I realized what happened it already finished. While he was sleeping I was asking myself why do people have sex when it's so boring.

After 2.5 years we broke up and first sex I had with another partner I realized why people have sex. :D

On 2017-02-12 at 4:24 PM, Life Coach said:

Weird. My first time was a threesome with my buddy and a 50$  whore, and both me and my buddy were drunk as fuck. As far as I remember my buddy and me didn't do anything particullary gay, we only fucked the whore. I hope so at least. The best part was when my buddy puked all over the room because he was so smashed, and I couldn't stop laughing.

Seriously no homo -Edit-: Not that there is anything wrong with it

Weird. I totally agree with you. There's so many juice details missing in this story! 

Terrible.

I was a freshmen in college and had just broken up with my highschool girlfriend (we never had sex). I was an absolute wreck.

One of my friends (girl) invited me to go out and party with one of her girl friends and one of her guy friends. I just wanted to forget about the breakup so I agreed.

After partying, the four of us went back to my friend's dorm room. We're all drunk as fuck and pretty soon my friend is hooking up with her guy friend while I hook up with her girl friend.

Clothes come off. My friend throws me a condom and now we've got this mini orgy going on.

But I'm still such a wreck from the breakup that all I can still think about is my ex. Totally kills any enjoyment and I couldn't even keep it up for very long. After some brief shitty sex, we all drunkenly pass out.

Story gets even worse because I eventually found out the one girl had a fiance. Something tells me she wasn't ready to get married.

I snuck into a window seems like 4hrs go by and her pants are around her legs how ever I could not spread her legs how ever became complicate and continue being  with lick her tits and kiss her..  now that ruins mood and I try to penetrate confused I can not find the hole.. my like ourselves ok 2hours later pants off and I didn't eat her out mood lost.. continue penetrating lol however nervous and go finally ...and mood gone .. parents wake for work I spend and hour in closet of guilt exist closet and continued never had sex with her again and left with blue balls hurt like he'll for 3 days.:) the end.

8 hours ago, cirkussmile said:

Weird. I totally agree with you. There's so many juice details missing in this story! 

Well my curious friend, if you really hunger for all the juicy details, and I know you do, you have to purchase my Online Course where I talk about this event in very very lenghty manner. And while you are at it treat yourself a coaching season pass through which you can get literally thousands of thousands of coaching hours and story telling hours from the life of the greatestest legendary Life Coach to ever live (it's me...I am literaly talking about me right now)...for only 30$ a week.

It's a deal you simply cannot say no to.

Edited by Life Coach

Here's my key; Philosophy. A freak like me just needs Infinity.