Tyler Robinson

What's up with people like this woman?

100 posts in this topic

Do you agree that this woman is totally deluded? What is she saying? It sounds horribly sexist. I can't believe she has an audience. That's very disturbing. 

This guy is a master manipulator. And I can't believe she doesn't see through him. 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

The Andrew Tate guy is straight up poison. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

@Tyler Robinson It's kinda complicated.

48 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Do you agree that this woman is totally deluded?

I would judge her as partially deluded. She can't seem to see that Tate is indeed a manipulator and sexist, but then she also says some things that are true.

There is truth to it that nowadays there's a trend to take men down if they promote masculinity. But in the case of Tate it's justified that people freak out.

It's kinda like you could probably even try to defend Hitler. Because if I just show you a random bunch of quotes from Hitler without telling you they're from Hitler, you might say "yeah that's a good attitude". But of course just because someone says a few truthful or good things doesn't mean he's not a complete psychopath.

And Tate seems to help some men because he has mastered certain masculine traits, and there is a lack of masculine role models. He's just also gone overboard with it and become a sexist asshole.

So the woman basically defends Tate based on the few positive things he does, while ignoring his toxic bullshit.

@Federico del pueblo  the fact that she ignores what shouldn't be ignored is blatant stupidity on her part. 

He is not even good looking 

He looks like a clueless chimp. Not attractive at all. The women who are attracted to him need glasses. 

Tate as a masculine role model? That's laughable. I as a woman see that guy as shallow, weak, insecure, woman beater, sexist asshole, unfriendly, petty, superficial, low iq, angry, abusive and lacking in substance. 

If that's what you mean should embody Masculinity, then we are lost as a civilization. 

♡✸♡.

2 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

the fact that she ignores what shouldn't be ignored is blatant stupidity on her part. 

Yeah. That might be the power of status that makes some women blind, but yeah there shouldn't be any excuse.

3 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

He is not even good looking

So? Remember...we don't reduce anyone on their looks ?

4 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Tate as a masculine role model? That's laughable.

I didn't say he's a good role model. I said there's a need for masculine role models. I'm not a fan of him either.

6 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

I as a woman see that guy as shallow, weak, insecure,

Agreed on shallow. Weak would be hard to defend because he is simply a hustler and he gets what he wants, is not afraid of any confrontation, expresses his views without any inhibition.

Insecure is kinda the same thing as weak.

He does use aggression and intimidation of some kind, but I don't think that he does it to overplay insecurities, but rather because he simply knows that it works to get what he wants (manipulation). It's more like he is in a negative way smart and knows how to affect people.

14 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

woman beater, sexist asshole, unfriendly

16 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Yep.

16 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

low iq

I highly doubt that. Even if he uses trickery and manipulation, you don't get what he's gotten when you're dumb.

18 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

If that's what you mean should embody Masculinity, then we are lost as a civilization.

And if you carefully read my last post you should without any doubt be able to tell that this is not what I meant, right?

You could contemplate whether you are projecting more negative traits on Tate than he has (even though he certainly has negative traits as I pointed out). I understand that this guy is triggering and upsetting, but it's a typical mechanic of our mind to project still more negative traits on someone if we don't like him in order to make it still easier to bash him (called "pathologizing"). Maybe you can learn something interesting about your mind.

1 minute ago, eos_nyxia said:

Not everyone who is externally confident actually is?

Correct.

1 minute ago, eos_nyxia said:

Or isn't seriously compensating for one thing or another?

Possible. But neither I nor you know how internally confident he is.

From the little bit of "research" I've done about Tate I only know that he must have had a father who was strict and emphasized the importance of discipline and thus Tate became disciplined.

It just seems unlikely to me that he's sitting there in these interviews and is on the inside worried about what people think of him, or about whether he has value for women or in society. This would actually be extremely hard to maintain and people tend to burn out quickly when they do that.

It seems more likely to me that he is confident but still fucked up in another way for some reasons. 

Just like there are seriel killers with high self esteem (!). Contrary to popular belief, not all seriel killers have low self esteem, some actually have high self esteem and they also believe that they're doing the right thing when they murder people. Something in their brain works differently.

I totally understand that people who are fucked up in some way get heavily criticised, but I don't like it when people then also attribute still more negative qualities to that person, than he/she has (or that we can know). Because that's just ego gratification (you make yourself feel better by unconsciously contrasting how good you are against how bad the other person is).

And that's why I still disagreed with some points like "low iq" and "insecure", Tate might actually be an evil genius, he's not dumb, just morally fucked up.

@eos_nyxia @Federico del pueblo  he is low iq because he doesn't add anything to his discussions other than flippant talk mixed with red pill cliches spewed in between which is pretty easy if you were a part of a red pill community and he has nothing to offer other than old patriarchal notions of femininity, a high iq person is someone like Jordan Peterson who can talk about a variety of subjects and writes books. This guy Tate has hallmarks of a weak guy-insecure stupid energy and then only thing he parades are his muscles and his cash. Very insecure men will follow this guy. He is making money because ridiculous people are paying him money, anything sells. He must have paid people to get followers on social media. He makes money by clout chasing and popularizing himself through controversy.  A secure strong confident mature intelligent dude will never follow this guy, no way. His fans have to be clueless insecure men who fall for his fake Masculinity.lol

♡✸♡.

Well you can only imagine the type of women who will like him, unconscious, attention seeking and fame hungry comes to mind. 

4 hours ago, Pavement said:

Well you can only imagine the type of women who will like him, unconscious, attention seeking and fame hungry comes to mind. 

Yep

@eos_nyxia @Federico del pueblo  

♡✸♡.

2 hours ago, KH2 said:

You people can't keep him out of your mouths, can you?

"TATE! TATE! TATE! TATE!"?

Of course he is in the news. People are going to be curious. 

♡✸♡.

@KH2 you and your money scams. He will never make you rich. There's a good chance that he doesn't even the kind of money he is boasting about. 

That guy doesn't have any value that he could provide to anyone, man or woman. 

He is simply taking advantage of teenage boys with his image. No grown man will believe him. 

♡✸♡.

Just now, KH2 said:

You're right. Only I can make myself rich.

The rest of what you said was incorrect, obviously.

@KH2 I think you have a good heart. Believe what you want. Have a good day. 

♡✸♡.

@Tyler Robinson ok, fair enough.

I hope you understand that at this point I'm not motivated to waste more of my time discussing Andrew Tate and I'm gonna move on.

Best wishes! ?

10 hours ago, Pavement said:

So 95% of women

Edited by Devin

@Tyler Robinson I only just watched one video of him for the first time, I think everything he said is true, except the bragging parts.

Definitely poison to the neo feminist movement, but a lot of what he is saying is good for most men. Just real world. 

I haven't watched anything else of his, but seems like women could gain some understanding of men from him, a lot of modern women refuse to accept men for men, instead of just liberating women it goes into confining men trying to make them women

Edited by Devin

37 minutes ago, Devin said:

@Tyler Robinson I only just watched one video of him for the first time, I think everything he said is true, except the bragging parts.

Definitely poison to the neo feminist movement, but a lot of what he is saying is good for most men. Just real world. 

I haven't watched anything else of his, but seems like women could gain some understanding of men from him, a lot of modern women refuse to accept men for men, instead of just liberating women it goes into confining men trying to make them women

Lmfao. Yea sure lol. O.o

♡✸♡.

@Devin can you tell me (and I'm being generous here) at least 4 things that you learned from Tate that you think women should know about men? 

Edited by Tyler Robinson

♡✸♡.

50 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Lmfao. Yea sure lol. O.o

Exhibit A.)

36 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

@Devin can you tell me (and I'm being generous here) at least 4 things that you learned from Tate that you think women should know about men? 

Men need time away from their woman

Men cannot be led by a woman

Men cannot be changed

Men cannot tell their woman he's scared

Generalizations, but good ones. These aren't new tate things, I didn't hear anything new from him, it's all old tested concepts

Edited by Devin

Just now, Devin said:

Men need time away from their woman

Men cannot be led by a woman

Men cannot be changed

Men cannot tell their woman he's scared

This is nothing new. Like I said he offers nothing new that women wouldn't know. He is like a xerox copier, same old same old regurgitated nonsense as though he is some OG. He is not. He tries to sell old age tropes, I mean it was kinda expected to be honest. 

♡✸♡.