Tyler Robinson

What's up with people like this woman?

100 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

This is nothing new. Like I said he offers nothing new that women wouldn't know. He is like a xerox copier, same old same old regurgitated nonsense as though he is some OG. He is not. He tries to sell old age tropes, I mean it was kinda expected to be honest. 

Yeah nothing new but most women don't know those or still refuse to accept them and force men against them.

How is saying something old automatically make him or the girl in the video you posted deluded?

Edited by Devin

@Tyler Robinson A qualifier in the video I watched of him that I think you may be overlooking is that he says he has no interest in controlling any rules he just plays the game of life according to real world rules. Consider that and then consider the average man and woman, I think what he's saying is relevant in that context, he isn't saying this is the way it should be just how it is.

He also said money and wealth is not actually important or there's something greater beyond those, something to that effect

Edited by Devin

16 minutes ago, Devin said:

How is saying something old automatically make him or the girl in the video you posted deluded?

Because she said something like if she had crossed 25 she wouldn't consider herself date-worthy. Not only is that deluded, it's downright disturbing and extremely dangerous to a woman's self esteem. It's basically dumping your girlfriend or wife after a few years because now they are not attractive anymore. That's super cringe, deluded, nothing loving about it and just hateful misogynistic objectifying crap, only a guy who considers women as hookers would talk like that. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

22 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Because she said something like if she had crossed 25 she wouldn't consider herself date-worthy. Not only is that deluded, it's downright disturbing and extremely dangerous to a woman's self esteem. It's basically dumping your girlfriend or wife after a few years because now they are not attractive anymore. That's super cringe, deluded, nothing loving about it and just hateful misogynistic objectifying crap, only a guy who considers women as hookers would talk like that. 

I think she said he wouldn't date her. Nothing loving in the grand sense for sure, but a guy should be allowed to have that standard and is allowed, and many do, that's the real world.

Actually he's anti hooker in the video I watched, sounds Muslim actually, very pro Virgin one man woman type of guy. Says he wouldn't even associate with the hooker or slut type.

Objectifying for sure, which is the level most men are at, them faking a different level is unhealthy. Most women objectify men as well, as providers and or emotional punching bags.

Real world

Edited by Devin

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

Nothing loving in the grand sense for sure, but a guy should be allowed to have that standard and is allowed, and many do, that's the real world.

Those are not healthy standards though. Women wanting men to be providers is not objectification but just traditional gender roles, nothing wrong with it. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

5 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Those are not healthy standards though. Women wanting men to be providers is not objectification but just traditional gender roles, nothing wrong with it. 

Pure objectification

Your statement is pure misandry

Men wanting young pretty submissive virgins is traditional gender role

Edited by Devin

1 minute ago, Devin said:

Men wanting young pretty submissive virgins is tradition

Gross. 

♡✸♡.

15 hours ago, Federico del pueblo said:

@Tyler Robinson It's kinda complicated.

I would judge her as partially deluded. She can't seem to see that Tate is indeed a manipulator and sexist, but then she also says some things that are true.

There is truth to it that nowadays there's a trend to take men down if they promote masculinity. But in the case of Tate it's justified that people freak out.

It's kinda like you could probably even try to defend Hitler. Because if I just show you a random bunch of quotes from Hitler without telling you they're from Hitler, you might say "yeah that's a good attitude". But of course just because someone says a few truthful or good things doesn't mean he's not a complete psychopath.

And Tate seems to help some men because he has mastered certain masculine traits, and there is a lack of masculine role models. He's just also gone overboard with it and become a sexist asshole.

So the woman basically defends Tate based on the few positive things he does, while ignoring his toxic bullshit.

There are a lot of masculine role models actually, too many to count.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

39 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Women wanting men to be providers is not objectification but just traditional gender roles, nothing wrong with it. 

35 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Gross. 

Misandry

Women refusing to try to understand men, and make them women, but still hold up their end of "tradition"

Why is it wrong for a man to want what he wants just because you don't understand it? Why is that gross? That's hateful, harmful, and more toxic than what I've seen of Tate.

No one is saying a woman should be forced to participate in that, but you're saying men shouldn't participate in what they want. You should do whatever you want as well. But don't hate men because they want something different.

Edited by Devin

Andrew Tate is basically the epitome of stage orange taken to it's logical conclusion. That alone makes him interesting and worth listening to. He is the ultimate litmus test of Spiral Dynamics. If you're orange you will love him, if you're green you will hate him, if you're yellow you will take him for what he is, without feeling the need to constantly demonize him - and hey, maybe you can actually learn a thing or two from him, if you are willing to listen.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

Do yall really want to turn this thread into what I think it is about to devolve into? LOL

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

3 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

Andrew Tate is basically the epitome of stage orange taken to it's logical conclusion. That alone makes him interesting and worth listening to. He is the ultimate litmus test of Spiral Dynamics. If you're orange you will love him, if you're green you will hate him, if you're yellow you will take him for what he is, without feeling the need to constantly demonize him - and hey, maybe you can actually learn a thing or two from him, if you are willing to listen.

Tate is unoriginal, he is late to the game and hasn't made one point that the Red Pill hasn't already made. The Red Pill manosphere is actually an unofficial think tank that has a bunch of sociologist and other educators who have joined it and offered solutions and started discussions around bridging the gap. Majority of the popular people have just joined, riding the coat tails and are not here to offer real solutions but to be controversal and provide shock value to get paid. 

I was in the Red Pill for 4 years before exiting it around December of last year and I can tell you Tate is a phony. Unoriginal, and just here to get paid. 

Edited by Razard86

2 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Tate is unoriginal, he is late to the game and hasn't made one point that the Red Pill hasn't already made. The Red Pill manosphere is actually an unofficial think tank that has a bunch of sociologist and other educators who have joined it and offered solutions and started discussions around bridging the gap. Majority of the popular people have just joined, riding the coat tails and are not here to offer real solutions but to be controversal and provide shock value to get paid. 

I was in the Red Pill for 4 years before exiting it around December of last year and I can tell you Tate is a phony. Unoriginal, and just here to get paid. 

The difference is that red pill was mostly an intellectual endeavor. Andrew is actually living it. I find it quite fascinating tbh.

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

5 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

He is a piece of shit and I'm not afraid to say it. There's nothing to gain from him other than toxic ideologies about women. I won't bend over backwards to cowards like him 

Also I won't appreciate any kind of advice from a man who is known for beating up women. 

That's shameful and gross. That's why he is banned. I hope he stays banned. 

He shouldn't be able to make money by spreading toxic ideologies on women. He is total trash. 

♡✸♡.

1 minute ago, Tyler Robinson said:

He is a piece of shit and I'm not afraid to say it. There's nothing to gain from him other than toxic ideologies about women. I won't bend over backwards to cowards like him 

Also I won't appreciate any kind of advice from a man who is known for beating up women. 

That's shameful and gross. That's why he is banned. I hope he stays banned. 

He shouldn't be able to make money by spreading toxic ideologies on women. He is total trash. 

I agree that beating women is a no-no, and I understand where you are coming from. You certainly don't have to integrate everything you see and experience, but sometimes - and especially when you feel a strong emotional reaction - it can be quite fruitful to just try and take the perspective (however partial it may be) of the person and see if there is something there. I guarantee you there is something to gain from that.

Toxic males galore. 

♡✸♡.

47 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

I can tell you Tate is a phony. Unoriginal, and just here to get paid. 

Who's not a phony, unoriginal, and just here to get paid?

1 minute ago, Devin said:

Who's not a phony, unoriginal, and just here to get paid?

You just blew it.

1 minute ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Toxic males galore. 

Please elaborate.

I don't believe in objectifying women I believe and want something deep and meaningful, but most people aren't in a position to even want that

2 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Toxic males galore. 

Silly girls galore :P