Tyler Robinson

What's up with people like this woman?

100 posts in this topic

@Tyler Robinson there'll be plenty of male actualized  followers for you to find, Tate won't win the World over

Edited by Devin

1 minute ago, Devin said:

@Tyler Robinson there'll be plenty of male actualized  followers for you to find, Tate won't win the World over

Yea I guess. It's a relief that all men don't think like Tate. In fact all the guys I dated don't think like him. 

And thank God he is banned, we don't need his voice. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

1 minute ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Yea I guess. It's a relief that all men don't think like Tate. In fact all the guys I dated don't think like him. 

And thank God he is banned, we don't need his voice. 

Banning him gave him a bigger voice

5 minutes ago, Devin said:

Party your twenties away if you want, and if guys want young virgins that's what they want

Men will be at a loss eventually. A girl doesn't stay virgin forever. And if you dump a woman for another, then you will eventually create a society where women will begin to hate men and I guess we're going in that direction, so congrats.. 

Women aren't obliged to fulfill your demands. We have a body that we can decide who we give it to. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

7 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Men will be at a loss eventually. A girl doesn't stay virgin forever. And if you dump a woman for another, then you will eventually create a society where women will begin to hate men and I guess we're going in that direction, so congrats.. 

Women aren't obliged to fulfill your demands. We have a body that we can decide who we give it to. 

Yep, except the going in that direction part. Many women prefer only one man as well by the way, there are more paints to this than black and white

Edited by Devin

6 minutes ago, Devin said:

Yep, except the going in that direction part. Many women prefer only one man as well by the way, there are more paints to this than black and white

Good luck with creating a society where a large percentage of women have self esteem issues because of ridiculously high standards that women can't meet. 

You shouldn't be surprised if women began hating men. It's stuff like this that angers women. 

More angry women means less dating. 

♡✸♡.

6 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Good luck with creating a society where a large percentage of women have self esteem issues because of ridiculously high standards that women can't meet. 

You shouldn't be surprised if women began hating men. It's stuff like this that angers women. 

More angry women means less dating. 

I'm sorry you feel like someone is requiring you to meet a standard, I don't think they are.

Edited by Devin

4 minutes ago, Devin said:

I'm sorry you feel like someone is requiring you to meet a standard, I don't think they are.

Well if someone is preaching standards then it feels that way. 

♡✸♡.

4 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Well if someone is preaching standards then it feels that way. 

From what I hear from him it's just him saying it's okay to want that

3 minutes ago, Devin said:

From what I hear from him it's just him saying it's okay to want that

Just a simple circle logic. When you don't care for women, women don't care for you. And when women don't care for themselves or you =>=>=> society collapse. 

I see more women just disappearing and hiding because they are tired of both feminism and male standards. 

♡✸♡.

7 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Just a simple circle logic. When you don't care for women, women don't care for you. And when women don't care for themselves or you =>=>=> society collapse. 

I see more women just disappearing and hiding because they are tired of both feminism and male standards. 

Yeah. Fuk all that noise

@Devin also you're very wrong when you think women should be providers. You might want to support feminism and you might expect me to do the same, (I mean you're so against neo feminists), but feminism has been less of a gift and more of a curse. Feminism extended over decades will create more masculine women and lesser feminine women, so good luck dating women who act like men. Your digging your own Graves as men the more you support feminism. Men being providers is extremely important for the health of the society. 

♡✸♡.

5 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

@Devin also you're very wrong when you think women should be providers. You might want to support feminism and you might expect me to do the same, (I mean you're so against neo feminists), but feminism has been less of a gift and more of a curse. Feminism extended over decades will create more masculine women and lesser feminine women, so good luck dating women who act like men. Your digging your own Graves as men the more you support feminism. Men being providers is extremely important for the health of the society. 

There's a advice guy I'll recommend you, Tate. I don't support an ideology I support people thinking for themselves and deciding for themselves

Edited by Devin

Just now, Devin said:

There's a advice guy I'll recommend you, Tate.

Did he ever say that he is going to provide for women or does he expect women to work? 

Imo, a guy who expects a woman to work is 1000 times worse than a man who is sexist. 

♡✸♡.

1 minute ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Did he ever say that he is going to provide for women or does he expect women to work? 

Imo, a guy who expects a woman to work is 1000 times worse than a man who is sexist. 

Provide

@Devin Andrew Tate might suddenly become desirable in my eyes if he says that he is going to provide for women. 

♡✸♡.

14 minutes ago, Tyler Robinson said:

@Devin Andrew Tate might suddenly become desirable in my eyes if he says that he is going to provide for women. 

I thought he did, it sounded like all the old traditional stuff to me, I got the impression he's a conventional muslim

Edited by Devin

@Tyler Robinson

@Devin sorry if you felt like I came at you. I was simply arguing with you. And I think that you are a great guy in your heart. Any offense caused, my bad. 

♡✸♡.

Just now, Tyler Robinson said:

@Tyler Robinson

@Devin sorry if you felt like I came at you. I was simply arguing with you. And I think that you are a great guy in your heart. Any offense caused, my bad. 

I took no offense, I appreciate the passion and openness

1 hour ago, Tyler Robinson said:

where women will begin to hate men and I guess we're going in that direction 

I have noticed that a lot of you all on the forum have no idea that we are in the biggest divide of male female relationships in human history. Going in that direction....we are literally there.

1. The red pill is a reactionary movement that sprung up as a result of the feminist movement.

2. The entire world population at large is having less marriages and babies and even with the marriages they are happening at much later ages.

3. Even when the marriages produce off-spring, they are NOT replacing them at replacement level which means there is a global depopulation going on. 

4. Right now both men and women are confused globally on how to relate to each other and would much rather live in separate houses.

5. The desire to be married has pretty much died globally.

6. Polyamory is coming back, community based models of raising kids is coming back.

This entire forum I have noticed is completely clueless of the huge divide that exists right now.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.