7thLetter

How do you deal with whiteknight cockblockers?

12 posts in this topic

It seems almost every workplace I work at, there's at least one or two cockblockers who try to prevent me from speaking to any females I'm interested in.

I'm quite introverted and quite sensitive so their cockblocking tactics usually tend to work. They make me feel like I shouldn't be talking to that girl or this girl.

There's this one whiteknight cockblocker who I worked with who is friends with almost every female at the workplace and tries to protect them by jumping into every conversation that any guy has with one of those female friends. He also once physically blocked me from trying to get with a girl at a party one time.

These types of guys genuinely make me want to punch them out but I can't cause I'll be charged with assault.

How do you deal with these types of beta males?

Edited by 7thLetter

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

You need not to be ashamed from the context that you are approaching a gril. I felt that from what you wrote. You are a guy who likes a girl and wants to get her number or chat with her and yes you are sexually attracted to her. Why you repress your emotions and feelings and let others shame you.Then you need to learn how to attack in "a polite" manner in front of the girl and aggressively destroy these guys when you are alone with them. Let them know, they cannot mess with you. Learn how to be intimidating. Make enemies. 

@LSD-Rumi You're so right, that's the answer I needed thank you.

I'm just too nice sometimes but I definitely need to work on being more intimidating especially when guys bring this type of cockblock behavior around me.

"Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death." - Albert Einstein

1 minute ago, 7thLetter said:

I'm just too nice sometimes but I definitely need to work on being more intimidating

Intimidation is a very powerful tactic that is used heavily in nature. Use it for your advantage. Most humans in today's society are easily intimidated by a fairly intimidating guy. Be the guy that those guy would never fuck with even in their dreams. 

Also, learn how to reverse the context from them shaming you, to you shaming them for their silly behavior.

Also Learn to be chill and funny. You can get rid of these guys with a little bit of joking around.

Those all are tactics used by alpha males and betas lack heavily in these tactics. Learn how to use them.

Animals in nature fight on sex and females, like their lives depend on it. They will kill each other for it. Adopt some of this attitude.

You sound like you have bigger fish to fry than getting girls. You’re irrationally angry at this

The dude is doing what he thinks is right. Chances are you are coming across as threatening rather than him being the one in the wrong in this scenario 

Maybe think about how hitting on girls who you work with might make them uncomfortable, and if they reject you then it can be awkward, then they can’t escape you and have to see you all the time.   

Befriend him then he will help you get laid. 

I befriend everyone I meet in any situation and they are always on my side. 

Social networking is part of game.

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Just ignore and talk to the girl like the guy isn't there.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Shitting where you eat is always risky business 

The game of survival cannot be won.