Questioner

If you are God

17 posts in this topic

And I am just your creation then why don't you control my body? Make me write a post where I say "I control your body". I won't do it because you don't control me. You have no control over me. 

1 minute ago, Questioner said:

And I am just your creation then why don't you control my body? Make me write a post where I say "I control your body". I won't do it because you don't control me. You have no control over me. 

You're misunderstanding what it means to be God.

God isn't a God of Earth or humanity.  Those are just ideas.  They don't exist independently of consciousness/God.

All things originate from God, not the other way around.  Whatever God experiences is the universe, so if your body isn't in my perception then that body isn't in my universe.  But this definitely won't make sense yet so go watch some of Leo's videos.  Don't expect to immediately understand something that people have been contemplating for thousands of years and failed.

I am controlling your body. You just don’t know what I am. No one here is claiming that their ego is God in the sense you are talking about. 

Edited by BipolarGrowth

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

19 minutes ago, thisintegrated said:

You're misunderstanding what it means to be God.

God isn't a God of Earth or humanity.  Those are just ideas.  They don't exist independently of consciousness/God.

All things originate from God, not the other way around.  Whatever God experiences is the universe, so if your body isn't in my perception then that body isn't in my universe.  But this definitely won't make sense yet so go watch some of Leo's videos.  Don't expect to immediately understand something that people have been contemplating for thousands of years and failed.

I am in the same universe you are in and you don't control my body so why do you claim you are God?

Edited by Questioner

18 minutes ago, BipolarGrowth said:

I am controlling your body. You just don’t know what I am. No one here is claiming that their ego is God in the sense you are talking about. 

If you are controlling my body then prove it. Make me write a post saying "BipolarGrowth controls this body".

Only I control my body.

God is so total… it’s not just that I am God it’s that really… you are God. Basically you talking to yourself here. Asking another human these questions is foolish. You can obviously move your own hands. 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

You're wasting your time, this thread will be locked anyways. Go and work on yourself and stop trying to get around the work by debating people on something that doesn't exist in your direct experience. You're like a blind man debating the beauty of the Mona Lisa. I'm not sure why you're so passionate about there being no God, you'd be better of putting that passion into something a little more productive, unless your intention is to open your mind to other possibilities (which it isn't, let's be honest).

You're just running away from yourself by focusing on things that aren't part of your experience. Stop that for your own good.

beep boop

42 minutes ago, Questioner said:

my body

^ illusion ... you are not a body, it's just a figment of your imagination.

12 minutes ago, Questioner said:

I am in the same universe you are in and you don't control my body so why do you claim you are God?

You don't understand what the universe is.  You can never access my universe.  What I see as red will always be just my own experience of red.  What red is to you is your own individual interpretation of red.  You can never see the reality which I experience.  You can't enter my universe.

There isn't some one universe out there and we're all just players seeing the same things.  Each person is a unique universe, and they're God within it.  And before you ask, God is so powerful he can make himself powerless.  Only God has the power to make himself powerless.

16 minutes ago, Questioner said:

If you are controlling my body then prove it. Make me write a post saying "BipolarGrowth controls this body".

Only I control my body.

Bipolar growth is a finite aspect of God. Can only control bipolar growths hands. You and bipolar growth are both God, controlling your own hands. God is controlling both your hands. God is all there is. It’s the case that humans control only their own body. You are both finite fragments of Gods mind. God is hands off and allows you to be confused and ignorant.  Because God is totally selfless it’s allowed you two to seem separate when really you are one. 

God isn’t a person… 

There is limitations to the language. Go do the work. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Questioner figured it all out. 
Guess it’s time to shut the forum down. 

?

?

Edited by G_A_L_E_X_Y
Typo

5 hours ago, Questioner said:

Only I control my body.

Just made you say that. I already proved it ?

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead. 

@Questioner there is no individual controlling your body. There is an appearance of an individual controlling the body which apparently has not been seen through yet. 

Think of God as the substance that everything is made out of. Think of it as a whole instead of a part.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

7 hours ago, Questioner said:

You didn't understand. Who is god is you, and I'm your creation. 

2 hours ago, BipolarGrowth said:

Just made you say that. I already proved it ?

No you didn't. Say what you will make me type and then make me type it.