Raf_vd

David Icke

8 posts in this topic

I was wondering who is familiar with the work of David Icke?

His theories sound totally obnoxious, but when you delve deeper into them he has some very strong points and he really did a ton of research to back it up.

What do you guys think? 

@Raf_vd Can you refer to something particular? It seemed he wrote really many books and such but I am not planning to read about Holocaust denial and co.

When it rains, it pours like hell.
-Insomnium

My blog: dragallur.wordpress.com

For example what he says about the moon and saturn. That they aren't natural phenomena but are constructed to distort human perception and awareness. Many old religions and stories talk about this, but also mainstream scientists seem to confirm that there are inexplainable facts regarding the moon or saturn.

Edited by Raf_vd

I have followed David Icke's work for years now and I can say in full confidence that the essence of his work is liberation, enlightenment and waking people to their infinite selves.

"Infinite love is the only truth, everything else is an illusion." David Icke, 2005.

His outlook on duality and non-duality:

‘His awakening to the truth of oneness beyond duality and separation is the uncluttered awareness that lies open to all of us. This awareness is our liberation from the ‘wound of duality’; from the heaven and hell of living in the mind and time ruled world.

It is time that keeps us locked in the left-brain, mind dominated, egoic consciousness – and it is time that anchors us to the illusion of separateness – the source of so much of our pain. We transcend the limitations of time when we are able to hold an awareness of presence. In the ‘now’ we are freed, for a ‘time’, from the painful memories of the past and the imagined fears of the future.

We are freed from the tyranny of the ego-mind. Our childhood traumas, and the wounding we sustained in past lives – dragged from lifetime to lifetime as energetic imprints on our emotional bodies – can be healed in the timelessness of the eternal now. Beyond the mind and ego, in the here and now, there is no emotional charge, there is only non-vibrating stillness.’

Yes exactly, and it are these insights and wisdom that convince me to believe him.

But on the other hand ... there are so many "enlightened people" that would call him delusional. (I think of Martin Ball for example)

And why would he be the only one "connecting the dots" like he does.

Would like to have Leo's opinion on David Icke. There are so many similarities between both their work, yet so many things Leo hasn't spoke about and doubt he would support.

Icke is a trip! Love that guy. At best, he's right, at worst, he expands the hell out of the buffet!

Nonduality & Meditations         

Empty your head, fulfill your heart       

why does this guy keep popping up on this forum, he literally thinks a secret race of lizard people are ruling the planet.

When you read the whole theory behind it, it's not THAT crazy. offcourse when you describe it in one sentence, there is no way that the theory can be defended.

Imagine describing enlightenment to a person who has never heard about it ... it may sound ever weirder that the reptilian story