Phil777

When are we getting an update to the booklist?

29 posts in this topic

Hey @Leo Gura

I am curious when we will get another round of book recommendation from you?

Thanks.

I don't read much anymore.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

U should read acim. It's about how to enter a state of God's Love soberly. I think u were looking for it if i remember correctly.

@Bojan V im glad the channels of love are flowing again. A wondrous celebration for me to see anyone who's into acim. 

Amen ?:)

Edited by Salvijus

@Bojan V it's about time u applied the teachings of no condemnation and seeing everyone as sinless to help the Christ presence within us transmute these energies of conflict into love ? 

Edited by Salvijus

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's scandalous.

@Oppositionless

I have about 140 spread over paper, kindle and audible.

@Leo Gura  Maybe Leo if you are serious about what you said in your video, being more kind and understanding, you could maybe read some prose from oppressed authors. They can give you insights into lives of people who are struggling with things you do not struggle with and open your mind, or just make you understand it more. They also tend to have a lot of the emotional significance you were talking about. I liked this comic book called Gender Queer: A Memoir, read it in one sitting, it shows a lot of intersectionality, it was banned in a lot of places, because it really shows a different point of view on reality.

@Phil777

40 minutes ago, Phil777 said:

That's scandalous.

@Oppositionless

I have about 140 spread over paper, kindle and audible.

140 books? Wow, that's a lot. Do you read them one after the other or several of them at the same time?

Edited by Bojan V

@Bojan V ? 

As long as conflict energy is gone im happy ? 

I'll give u a secret. If u read acim for a state of presence, it will pull you to a holy instant of love. Where conflict can't exist. That's the whole purpose of the book i think. Maybe u already knew that idk.

Tcare ?

3 hours ago, Salvijus said:

U should read acim. It's about how to enter a state of God's Love soberly. I think u were looking for it if i remember correctly.

He has. It's on the list. 

57 minutes ago, Edvardas said:

He has. It's on the list. 

Really? I wonder if he read it. I can't imagine him reading the book without arguing with it at every corner :D  But im not recommending to read it to gather more and more information. The book is a living tool to open the pathways of love and Christ consciouness. 

Maybe that's why he has success with 5meo. But the state can be entered soberly. I wonder if he missed that fact.

Edited by Salvijus

@Salvijus

1 hour ago, Salvijus said:

@Bojan V ? 

As long as conflict energy is gone im happy ? 

I'll give u a secret. If u read acim for a state of presence, it will pull you to a holy instant of love. Where conflict can't exist. That's the whole purpose of the book i think. Maybe u already knew that idk.

Tcare ?

Yes, you are correct. And yes i know that, I've completed the workbook twice.

One funny thing... When i was practicing one lesson from the workbook i discovered one very interesting thing. It is very difficult to practice a lesson of forgiveness while sawing a log with a chainsaw?. I remember i was preparing firewood for the winter and i just couldn't properly do the lesson for that day. I had to repeat it 3 times the next two days to do it right...

31 minutes ago, Bojan V said:

It is very difficult to practice a lesson of forgiveness while sawing a log with a chainsaw?.

Lol, kinda makes sense ? 

Some of the books you can read multiple times. Like once a year.

Stories are made for children to fall asleep, and adults to wake up.

There is so many books on there there is no way he needs to update it. Its going to take years to finished all of them. You can resort to the High consciousness resources section of the forum for more books.

Edited by Kamo

Focus on the solution, not the problem