Wisdoom

What Are Your Thoughts On 9/11?

9 posts in this topic

What do you think really happened? Do you think their is any truth to 9/11 conspiracies? Or are they all just extreme sided full of confirmation bias?

I'm interested to here what people think and the different views they have. Please share your thoughts

@Wisdoom Somebody correctly stated that conspiracy thoeries are not allowed here as guidelines say, nonetheless if you or any other at least a bit sane person use a bit of google one will find that 9/11 did happen, this of course stands on the assumption that internet is not completely manipulated you do not live in some kind of weird simulation and huge groups of people are not doing very strange decisions (and many random more).

When it rains, it pours like hell.
-Insomnium

My blog: dragallur.wordpress.com

It did happen. Obviously there is no doubt about that. Tin foil hatters will come up with crazy things to satisfy their curiosity for unusual stuff.  Whatever happened to all those families who lost their loved ones was beyond awful. Such horrible incidents are a reminder that  the human race is in dire need of spiritual growth. A small bunch of spiritually awakened and wise people cannot change the world. We need to have more people incorporating spirituality in their lives.

Edited by Loreena

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

A conspiracy is when two or more people do something that breaks a law. In my opinion, anytime anyone is hurt by another, it is a conspiracy, because to me, compassion is a universal law. I do, however, appreciate the variety. 7 billion Phils would be very plain and downright boring. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE

I think most of us already know, lets leave an endless argument for less actualized groups/forums :D

B R E A T H E

New world order reptilians did it

Here's my key; Philosophy. A freak like me just needs Infinity.

Topic locked because it goes against our guidelines of not discussing conspiracy theories. This is counter-productive to our overall purpose of turning inward and developing ourselves.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.