Extreme Z7

Attempted Assassination of Shinzo Abe, now Dead

63 posts in this topic

Strange. The dude's been out of office for a long time.

Edit: My mistake. Abe was in office as recently as 2020. For some reason I thought he was more from the past.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

a gun in japan...? Japanese people probably don't even know how to give CPR, the crime rate is so shockingly low they barely have doctors for it.

by the way, the reason "dissatisfied with Abe and wanted to kill him." the most Japanese thing I've ever heard. always perplexes the shit out of Westerners. the crazy thing is, there's a chance that's the actual reason, just dissatisfied the the ex prime minister, wanted to kill him and that's all

Hopes he's alright, a shooting in Japan makes me super pessimistic. 

Go listen to Dan Carlin's hardcore history episode on Japan right before WW2. Their government had a reputation for being a government run by assassination. 

Japan has an insanely repressive culture, so I imagine there are fringe elements growing that may be ready to pop at any moment

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/a/abenomics.asp 

Was he trying to save Japan from the 'horrible fate of deflation'?! By printing tons and tons of money and by being pro-inflation?! 

If that was the case, then it makes sense why someone would shoot him. Just saying. 

A similar thing happened in Sri Lanka and their politicians met with a similar fate. 

Edited by mr_engineer

Seems like the article has been updated to say that he has unfortunately died. Perhaps I'll update the title of this post too.

Video of the gun shot and the homemade gun.

Damn, that's heartbreaking

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

Great guy, he really had good ties with India. Always loved him. Its national mourning day on saturday.

RIP

I will be waiting here, For your silence to break, For your soul to shake,              For your love to wake! Rumi

I can't believe we're mourning the loss of a politician. Shouldn't we be happy that another one bites the dust?!

Most politicians are scumbags. The game of politics is to divide and rule people by emotionally manipulating them. 

1 hour ago, Ulax said:

Macabre choice of phrase.

21 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

I can't believe we're mourning the loss of a politician. Shouldn't we be happy that another one bites the dust?!

Most politicians are scumbags. The game of politics is to divide and rule people by emotionally manipulating them. 

What does it say about you that you exhibit more heartlessness than a politician?

16 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

What does it say about you that you exhibit more heartlessness than a politician?

They're lying parasitic sacks of shit. I have no heart for them. 

If you have the audacity to be pro-inflation, in a world of 1% of millionaires and billionaires, I do not mourn your death. You will not be missed. Good riddance, in fact. Cockroaches. 

Edited by mr_engineer

Holy shit, that's deeply disturbing and sad.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。

1 hour ago, mr_engineer said:

They're lying parasitic sacks of shit. I have no heart for them. 

If you have the audacity to be pro-inflation, in a world of 1% of millionaires and billionaires, I do not mourn your death. You will not be missed. Good riddance, in fact. Cockroaches. 

You've come to the wrong place then. This is not what we teach here.

Shocking that this happens in Japan, I didn't know things were bad.

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You've come to the wrong place then. This is not what we teach here.

What, are you pro-inflation? Do you agree with his economics? 

Just goes to show that despite gun regulations, if you're creative enough you can make your own weaponry. Human creativity knows no limits.

Edited by Danioover9000

@mr_engineer

2 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

What, are you pro-inflation? Do you agree with his economics? 

It's complicated. Depending on many factors like stages of development, cognitive and moral development, psychographic make up of a culture, states, life experiences and other lines of development increases in inflation could be good for some situations when you need more money, but on other situations pro inflation could make other areas of society worse.

There's also differences in governance between the USA and Japan, so we have to be careful not to project American style government onto other countries.  

@Ulax

3 hours ago, Ulax said:

Yeah, another bad year for the world.

This, plus Boris resigning for a bad decision, what else?

Edited by Danioover9000

4 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@mr_engineer

It's complicated. Depending on many factors like stages of development, cognitive and moral development, psychographic make up of a culture, states, life experiences and other lines of development increases in inflation could be good for some situations when you need more money, but on other situations pro inflation could make other areas of society worse.

There's also differences in governance between the USA and Japan, so we have to be careful not to project American style government onto other countries.  

From what I can tell, the 'good' it does is short-term but the bad that it does is long-term. 

The thing is that 'money' is an illusion. But, goods and services are real. So, if you have too much money but not enough goods and services, the prices never stop going up. 

Issues with 'supply' and 'demand' sound equivalent, because we use them in one sentence, but they're not. If there's excess supply, things don't have to go to waste cuz the prices can go down. But, if there's excess demand and a scarcity of goods, the prices must go up.