Kalki Avatar

Starting to get tired of sex

11 posts in this topic

I still enjoy and sometimes look for sex. But, Its like everytime I get it I see how futile it is. Yeah, it helps to release some karma but bleh. Its more mind games than anything. The mind always saying, oh yes this chick, she will give you the best experience. Overall, people have given sex too much importance lately with social media. Its has become a hype. Something that has always been natural and common, nothing to go fanatical about even its a great pleasure experience. 

Im starting to enjoy more the mental and emotional connection than sex itself, lol. 

At this point, sex is feeling like an illusion. Like believing the hype of buying the newest trend to keep up. 

Does this indicate im already trascending sex itself and should focus more on spirituality or simply have casual sex with meaningful people without giving it up completely? 

P.S: dont know in which section this thread suits best. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

Yes .Sex is overrated. 

Check out this thread of mine :

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

The enjoyments of the flesh are only temporal. Nothing wrong if you understand this axiom. 

In Tate we trust

4 hours ago, Kalki Avatar said:

Does this indicate im already trascending sex itself and should focus more on spirituality or simply have casual sex with meaningful people without giving it up completely? 

That sounds like you're hitting the Walls of your current sex paradigm.

There's much more to sexuality than rubbing genitals together.

You're probably not getting over sexual desire any time soon.

@Snader Give an example from your experience. 

I still have sex drive, Its just that I enjoy talking, connection, having fun and/or feeling love with girls than just sex. Sex is just like the cherry cake for me. Its good for a while, but it does not satisfy my as to what I mentioned above. 

For example, yesterday I fckd a girl whom I really vibe and like. I did enjoy having sex with her. But i what mean is that I like even more is the connection, emotion, fun and mindstuff. Or just kissing and doing foreplay. Im not fanatical about sex and I believe that has to do because im extremely intellectual stimulated (reading and thinking gives me pleasure and fullfilment) and naturally spiritually oriented. 

Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know. - Jeremiah 33:3

https://open.spotify.com/track/4V0rRwRqhFPxSJb40XmKA1?si=lNN5hNRPTxi6zNzzi9gFqw&utm_source=copy-link

Learn to have deeper sex.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

15 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

Give an example from your experience. 

New euphoric experiences through deep sexual intimacy.

15 minutes ago, Kalki Avatar said:

But i what mean is that I like even more is the connection, emotion, fun and mindstuff.

Yeah, sounds like there is a new door in the world of sexuality slowly opening for you. 

It seems that you are focused on the intellectual and not on the sensations, energy, on the real. I would suggest low doses of mushrooms, they can awaken your sensuality in a surprising way

@Kalki Avatar I can relate to what you say and I consider myself a pretty sexual person too.. it's just not very good without the right connection (like I have more fun by myself these days most of the time, as most guys I ran into don't know how to connect on a deep level, devoid of love, and/or not spiritual). 

The sexual aspect is not the only kind of connection available, depending on how you like to define it. I can get pretty "high" from an emotional/love connection without sex or even being sexually attracted to someone. But it's not a black and white thing.. the love connection can very easily lead to sexual connection as well. And it merges.. what is sexual is also emotional and spiritual.

Edited by puporing

I am Lord of Heaven, Second Coming of Jesus Christ. ❣ Warning: nobody here has reached the true God.

┊ ┊⋆ ┊ . ♪ 星空のディスタンス ♫┆彡 what are you dreaming today?

天国が来る | 私は道であり、真実であり、命であり。