Vrubel

afraid of kundalini/lower back energies

14 posts in this topic

I have recently been doing some 5-meo-malt. Each time I can really feel my lower back energies. Maybe it's nonsense but I can Intuit that my awakening will go hand in hand with an explosion of energy from my lower back. I am afraid I will not be able to handle the intensity of energy (nor do I really want to). 

Any tips, what should I do?

Yes the lower back is the physical reflection of an important part of the subtle body: Hara, the centre of sexuality and death, and Svadhisthana, the “abode of the self”. The fear of death is particularly associated with this centre because your identifications are stored here; naturally, then, liberation from all bondage and limited identity will affect this area!

Why don’t you just stop using the drug if you are worried about it? Maybe you are intuiting that by using these chemicals you are burning  through your karma too quickly. You could step back for a while and contemplate what you are still attached to and what you still fear.

He who bathes in the light of Oeaohoo will never be deceived by the veil of Mâyâ. 

Helena Blavatsky, The Secret Doctrine

@Vrubel Do you think this would lead to an explosive kundalini awakening or something else?

If it's kundalini awakening then I recommend getting shaktipat transmissions and trying to achieve a kundalini awakening that way.

• if these transmissions result in a kundalini awakening then this kundalini awakening will most likely be a lot more smooth and subtle than a kundalini awakening from psychedelics 
  • if these transmissions don't directly cause a kundalini awakening and you keep tripping and have a kundalini awakening from the trip, then this kindalini awakening will most likely still be a bit more smooth and subtle than if you had never received shaktipat transmissions before. Because even if the shaktipat doesn't lead to a kundalini awakening, it's still doing something to your system, and as a result, a potential future kundalini awakening will likely be (slightly) smoother because of that.

Find someone that works with Kundalini energy, if it worsens.

Clean out your life with proper clean diet, meditation and spend more time with your physical being, clean yourself of your fears and traumas.

Heal relationships in your life that have been causing you suffering. Be willing to forgive and forget. 
Drop resentments and thoughts and patterns that are no longer inline with your present experience. 

Have a willingness to make things right in your relationship with your reality.

A lot of it is just your physical being wanting to release stored up energy that no longer serves you.

So, what you can do is to open up and let it, and preferably help the process by being selfless to yourself, by aiding the cleansing of your physical being. It will be different for everyone, so find what it is in your unique being. 

Try to see this as a healing process. Try to love the Kundalini outbursts. A lot of the time it is actually deep Love entering you. And if you really see it for what it is, then it will be the most beautiful sensations you will ever feel.

They will turn in to metaphysical orgasms that can last for hours on end.

My first deep Kundalini awakening lasted for 2-3 days. I was home from work, shaking in orgasms on my bed.

Also, some substances will be more violent with the cleansing. So maybe try to take something milder. Can recommend LSD, just 1-2 tabs. And go in to them with the intention to heal and to release.

Meditate on the bed with some meditation music together with your LSD trips. 

Edited by Vincent S

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

I had some lower back sensitivity particularly last year, and the times I would go into a spontaneous no-mind state (which scares me to death), I would first sense it through my spine. The only thing that helped was to stop all meditation for a couple of years and eat regularly and a lot :D

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

6 minutes ago, Kshantivadin said:

@Vincent S namaste :x

???

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

On 19/06/2022 at 6:29 PM, GreenWoods said:

@Vrubel Do you think this would lead to an explosive kundalini awakening or something else?

I Intuit something like that. Like: no awaking for me without releasing this energy.

On 19/06/2022 at 6:29 PM, GreenWoods said:

If it's kundalini awakening then I recommend getting shaktipat transmissions and trying to achieve a kundalini awakening that way.

On 19/06/2022 at 8:31 PM, Vincent S said:

Find someone that works with Kundalini energy, if it worsens.

Where can I find people that offer these services? 

On 19/06/2022 at 8:31 PM, Vincent S said:

My first deep Kundalini awakening lasted for 2-3 days. I was home from work, shaking in orgasms on my bed.

Sounds cool but I don't desire that intense energy. I just don't desire a kundalini release or awakening but my lower back energies do act up when tripping, so I am afraid I don't have much of a choice in this matter. In the past I actually did some kundalini yoga, but now I kinda regret it.  

Edited by Vrubel

On 6/19/2022 at 3:28 PM, Carl-Richard said:

I had some lower back sensitivity particularly last year, and the times I would go into a spontaneous no-mind state (which scares me to death), I would first sense it through my spine. The only thing that helped was to stop all meditation for a couple of years and eat regularly and a lot :D

This. You can actually suppress your Kundalini Awakening. What Carl here says works. I know from an experience. Got the tip from a guy who went through one years ago. But yeah if you take that psychedelic....you may have a kundalini awakening.

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

6 hours ago, Razard86 said:

This. You can actually suppress your Kundalini Awakening. What Carl here says works. I know from an experience. Got the tip from a guy who went through one years ago. But yeah if you take that psychedelic....you may have a kundalini awakening.

Are they bad or not desired?

9 hours ago, Vrubel said:

Sounds cool but I don't desire that intense energy. I just don't desire a kundalini release or awakening but my lower back energies do act up when tripping, so I am afraid I don't have much of a choice in this matter. In the past I actually did some kundalini yoga, but now I kinda regret it.  

Well, when you are doing Psychedelics you are affecting your mind, which awakens this life force energy (or kundalini). It is possible that the energy is stuck due to unprocessed emotions which are related to that specific area of the body which is controlled by mind. If you will keep doing psychedelics it is highly likely that you will continue to sense changes in your energetic body.

Kundalini goes hand in hand with psychedelic induced awakenings, because kundalini is released when you blow your mind to shreds using intense psychedelics or high doses. This can be problematic if you are not ready. If the trip is too intense, andf the energy is too strong and goes through your entire emotional system, it may cause serious emotional upheaval or even panic. 

In your case, I am not sure it is kundalini awakening per se. Just activation of life energy which is trying to go through your system. When kundalini is activated it will be sensed in the base of the spine, and it will usually be strong enough to go to your head even if you have stuck energy and emotion in other regions of the body that are controlled by the mind. 

On 23/06/2022 at 8:49 AM, Batman said:

In your case, I am not sure it is kundalini awakening per se. Just activation of life energy which is trying to go through your system. When kundalini is activated it will be sensed in the base of the spine, and it will usually be strong enough to go to your head even if you have stuck energy and emotion in other regions of the body that are controlled by the mind. 

I sense it in my spine but I don't want it to "escape" or burst out. I don't feel ready

On 6/23/2022 at 0:59 AM, Hojo said:

Are they bad or not desired?

Its not bad, its all about if you are ready. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

On 27.6.2022 at 5:49 PM, Vrubel said:

I sense it in my spine but I don't want it to "escape" or burst out. I don't feel ready

Btw, something that also helped was incorporating regular masturbation back into my life, even if you're not particularly horny. It seems like sexual energy gets converted to spiritual energy when you reach a certain level of "refinement", and opening the crane at a lower level can help to empty out some of it.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.