GreenWoods

Transmissions for Enlightenment

72 posts in this topic

Transmissions are the most powerful tool to increase your baseline Consciousness. I can't believe they are so little known.

I think one reason is that oftentimes when people try transmissions, they feel nothing at first. For Transmissions to work best, you need to be sensitive. Many are not sensitive enough, but by repeatedly receiving transmissions you increase your sensitivity and the transmissions become more and more powerful.

Another reason is that many transmissions have been around only for a very short time. I believe the popularity of transmissions will explode within the next years. 

The main aim of transmissions is to slowly increase you baseline consciousness, but many transmissions also have an immediate short term effect and can get you into Samadhi, like for example pure Divinity and SAT and to a lesser extend Shaktipat and KAP. 

(this Post about dimensions of Consciousness is foundational to some things I will mention here)

 

There are two different kinds of Transmissions

1. Aura Transmission

That's the classical transmission. You sit beside an enlightened guru and by his presence your consciousness alters. 

This works because everyone has an energy field, an aura, and whenever you are around someone (to a small extend even when you merely think about someone) your auras overlap and affect each other. That's how you sometimes pick up emotions of other people (though you usually don't recognize this and believe they are your own emotions). 

For example Ramana Maharshi gave these kinds of Transmissions. I believe sitting with Sadhguru, Mooji or Eckart Tolle would also give you this kind of transmission (varying strength of course).

And I believe every Shaktipat Transmission also works like that. 

 

 

2. Channeled Transmission

Here the person channels an external energy. For example: RASA, SAT and Light transmission. With pure Divinity and KAP I'm not entirely sure whether they are channeled.

 

Here are the most powerful transmissions I know of:

 

- Pure Divinity 

The only person I know of who can give this transmission is Gareth Duignam. In this video he talks about pure Divinity and how he became able to give it (happened just a few weeks ago). As far as I know, you need to be in ParaBrahman to be able to give it.

For me the state of consciousness the transmission puts me in just feels like pure Divinity lol. I believe this is the most powerful transmission for enlightenment. And Gareth and many people who have been receiving pure Divinity also say that it is the most powerful transmission. 

You can receive pure Divinity in a one on one session with Gareth, or during his Zoom Meditations (Tuesdays and Fridays) (the zoom meditations are currently either a combination of pure Divinity and SAT or pure Divinity and Shaktipat), or in his live YouTube  transmissions (every Monday) (currently pure Divinity + SAT), or in a normal youtube transmission video like this:

Gareth also holds weekend online intensives once or twice each month.

 

- SAT Transmission

Also called Supramental Force. Explained in this video. Gareth can give SAT, as well as Sat Shree. 

SAT is said to come from Brahman. I guess you could consider Brahman as the formless Godhead. And the purpose of this transmission is to get to Brahman. SAT is by far the most powerful transmission for Brahman Consciousness and therfore is my favourite transmission.

Brahman Consciousness is similar to what is experienced during conscious sleep, therefore SAT is also helpful for sleep yoga.

After having been receiving SAT for some time, my baseline is a bit closer to that formless Brahman Consciousness. But the most significant impact of SAT has been on my meditations which are also closer to Brahman Consciousness now. Peak states feel very close to Brahman Consciousness. During these, my recognition dimension is in Brahman Consciousness and the depth/immersion dimension seems close (recognition and depth dimension explained here). That means it's a very altered state of consciousness. But this is not solely because of SAT, it obviously also has to do with my high baseline consciousness, high sensitivity and brainwave skills from sleep yoga. But I am very sure that SAT has its good share. There has undoubtedly been a deepening of the depth dimension due to SAT. So I think this is the main thing you can expect from SAT, an impact on your depth dimension, mainly during meditation but also a bit on your baseline. This is also what most people report, very deep meditation. Some experience dropping in and out of consciousness (including me sometimes) which might maybe be Nirvikalpa Samadhi.

A very nice thing about SAT (and pure Divinity maybe too) is that once you are strongly connected to the force, it will start to automatically come down randomly during the day but mainly during meditation. And you begin to be able to channel it yourself.

Also if you often join the zoom group transmissions, you will naturally get connected to the group. Many people have been reporting to get transmissions during times when Gareth gives a transmission to someone else of the group, because of the conection to the group. This also happens if you meditate at the same time as the zoom transmissions, though it is more powerful to actually join. (this also applies to pure Divinity and I think for his Shaktipat also)

 

The aim of SAT is Brahman Consciousness but that doesn't mean you will get there. Brahman Consciousness is an extremely advanced state. I assume the vast majority of spiritual teachers aren't able to enter that state, probably never been there. Even with psychedelics it is rare to reach it (Brahman Consciousness means completely dissolving the dream, your room is gone, as well as body sensations).

 

 

- RASA

RASA is very effective to increase your recognition dimension (up until a certain point). Once at LOC 1000 you are probably subtly conscious of God, Love, Nothingness and Oneness.

How strongly you will be conscious depends on factors like your genetics, brain chemistry before RASA,  how much spiritual progress you have made apart from RASA,...

RASA is what got me from normal human consciousness into woke consciousness (around 2 years ago). Though it was subtle (because it only addresses the recognition dimension). 

I started from the LOC 570s and I think it took me around 13  1on1 sessions or so until LOC 1000.

You can receive 1on1 RASA sessions from Ramaji or Ananda, or any other RASA giver (I think they have half the price). Ramaji and Ananda also hold monthly zoom meetings with RASA at the end. They also uploaded some of them (including the RASA) to YouTube .

To learn more about the LOC 1000 model, read Ramaji's book "1000".

 

- Shaktipat

The purpose of Shaktipat is to awaken your kundalini. Once fully awake (which is very rare) you are automatically in a higher baseline consciousness. But the most significant effect of kundalini is Bliss. The more awake your kundalini, the higher your Bliss (baseline but mainly meditations).

For me Shaktipat puts me in a deep and blissful meditation. It has also resulted in much progress in kundalini awakening. After a few weeks of receiving Shaktipat several times a week + watching Shaktipat youtube videos during meditation + some kriya supreme fire I experienced vibrations in my spine (during meditation, when focusing on the spine) (I had done around 500 hours of kundalini yoga up until this point, and my meditations were already energetic from invoking spirits). The vibrations were pulsating up and down. First they went till the 3rd chakra, then the 4th, then 5th, and eventually into the brain (maybe 1-2 weeks later). Upon that, I experienced strong literal bliss going up my spine, putting me into deep bliss, sometimes ecstasy. This lasted for a few weeks, and was strongest during meditation. Then it subsided. But during meditation around 20-80% of the bliss is still there, depending on the quality of the meditation. I believe my kundalini is partially awake, but not fully.

People I know of who can give strong Shaktipat:

  • Jan Esmann

He probably gives the strongest Shaktipat, particularly if you get to sit around him. He does intensives in Europe, if you can join one, that would probably be quite an experience. Gareth's kundalini fully woke up during an intensive with Jan. Jan also woke up Diana's kundalini. He also gives shaktipat in absentia. He charges a mala necklace and mails it to you. I got one, and can recommend it. He also holds Zoom Transmissions every Tuesday. And has YouTube transmissions .

 

  • Kai Shanti

I think her transmissions are a combination of shaktipat and God's Grace. They are quite strong for me. The state of consciousness it puts me in is a bit similar to the one from pure Divinity. So it is divine, blissful and energetic. Very recommended. 

She speaks an intuitive light language during the transmissions, and is also very psychic, so she can for example see blockages you have.

She gives 1 on 1 transmissions  as well as weekly live group transmissions on learnitlive.com . You can get a learnitlive membership for around $8 a month and then can join these sessions for free. She also has transmissions on  YouTube

 

  • Gareth

Gareth gives Shaktipat in 1 on 1 sessions, as well as in zoom group sessions (currently in combination with pure Divinity) and he also has some Shaktipat transmissions on Youtube. 

 

  • Advaitashram

They have several Shaktipat givers. They offer 1 on 1 sessions as well as weekly zoom sessions on Tuesday and Wednesday. Website

 

  • Kip

He sells audios charged with Shaktipat.  Try the free samples on his website, I immediately felt an effect from the Kali one. I bought all of them and, using Audacity, layered them into one audio. I currently listen to it during meditation (+plus video transmissions from Gareth). You could even get the audio of all kundalini transmissions on youtube and layer these audios in as well. Just make sure to export the audio in wav and I forgot how it's called but in audacity on the bottom on the left there is a number at around 48 000. Turn it to 92 000 or so (I don't remember the exact number). Thus you ensure to not lose any quality.

Kip also has free audios on his YouTube channel but I guess the paid versions are more potent.

 

  • Siddhanta Yoga

She gives one on one sessions and has YouTube  transmissions.

 

- KAP

KAP is explained in this video.

Kap is a transmission to activate the kundalini. KAP leads to kriyas in many participants (there are many different youtube videos where you can see it).

Most people have small movements, some have very big and some none. It usually takes some sessions till movements start. For me they started after around 5 sessions. But they were small/subtle, and stayed that way, and I don't think they might increase more. The movements are mostly subtle pulsatings of the spine.

In the beginning, the movements require some conscious effort, but eventually they kinda happen on their own, without conscious involvement. But they can be stopped at any moment (in 99,9% cases).

From my experience KAP does help to awaken the kundalini. In fact, my biggest kundalini success (when the vibrations finally entered the brain and the big Bliss started) happened during a KAP session (or right after, I don't remember). Despite this I think that purely for a kundalini awakening, Shaktipat is more powerful. 

While KAP does help in kundalini awakening, the focus is one purification. Purification of your energy system as well as emotional purification. Doing KAP before your kundalini awakening will probably result in a more smooth kundalini rising (because of less blockages) (my kundalini awakening was smooth and blissful). That is one benefit of KAP.

If you are someone who is faced with emotional stuff while tripping, I recommend KAP sessions. Similarly to Shamanic Breathing, they purify and release emotional stuff. 

Most people only experience emotional stuff during KAP sessions, and nothing nondual. But that's probably because of their baseline, most of them don't even know about enlightenment. I do experience some subtle effect on nondualness.

The main effect of KAP is longterm baseline. Many people report being more at peace and more blissful.

I think KAP does help for enlightenment, but not as much as other transmissions. The focus of KAP seems to be on personal development (purification and releasing shadow stuff and so on).

On this site is a list of many KAP facilitators, most of them give 1on1 online sessions, and many of them give in person group sessions (if you're lucky to live nearby). And on this site is a list of those who offer online zoom group sessions. I've had KAP with at least 5 different facilitators (group zoom) and while all of them are good, Diana Kasperska is the most skilled. She is a lot more spiritually evolved and seems to be the only one doing enlightenment work. She's also a bit psychic and sometimes perceives some stuff about you during the transmission, like blockages, and then can tell you about it after the transmission. If you book group zoom sessions with Diana, book via her Website  there you (currently) get them 33% cheaper if you book several at once.

 

- Light Transmissions 

Light Transmissions seem to be similar to RASA. Gareth gives Light Transmissions in 1on1 sessions, and says that his Light Transmissions have a similar effect as RASA.

There are many light transmissions on Youtube. I think most of them work well, but I don't think these are as powerful as RASA. The Transmissions from  Imogen seem to stand out, but I assume RASA is still more powerful. Anyway, she gives weekly live transmissions on Youtube and has normal video transmissions. 

 

 

 

 

The different transmissions affect different dimensions of Consciousness:

  • Predominantly recognition dimension: RASA, Light Transmissions 
  • Predominantly depth/immersion dimension: SAT, Shaktipat, KAP
  • Both dimensions somewhat equally: Pure Divinity, Kai Shanti's transmission

 

 

Transmissions can be really powerful to increase your baseline if done over a long period. 

The more you do, the more sensitive you get, and the more powerful they become. My first transmissions (RASA) were all subtle. Only now, after much energy work, immediate effects of transmissions are really strong. Over the time, I've learnt how to channel these transmissions myself, and since maybe 2 weeks, these transmissions are similarly strong for me as those given by someone else. When I receive transmissions from someone else nowadays, I channel myself at the same time, making the session extra potent :D.

The quickest way to become more sensitive to transmissions is to receive many transmissions. Always let a youtube transmission play during meditation. You can even let them play while doing stuff like reading.

And any energy work in general also benefits that process, especially kriya supreme fire.

 

here  I posted some more YouTube transmissions.

 

The zoom group transmissions are always much cheaper than the 1on1 transmissions, and some are on donation basis. So do maaaany. As many as you can. I used to attend to up to 10 zoom group transmissions a week. (that was a few months ago)

The progress I made since then is crazy. In one month doing all these transmissions I made probably more progress than within the 12 months before that.

The more you do, the more effects you get, except with RASA and Light Transmissions, it seems like doing them more than once a week doesn't speed things up.

All transmissions are different and hit the ego from a different angel, so it is a good idea to do many different ones.

Generally, 1on1 sessions are more powerful than group sessions:

in person (not online) > 1 on 1 session > live zoom > live youtube > normal youtube

 

- How to make a transmission session more powerful:

  • meditate a few minutes beforehand. I recommend kriya supreme fire (particularly before shaktipat transmissions)
  • try to be receptive
  • Once you are advanced, try to channel the energy at the same time

 

For your normal mediation sessions you can experiment with following:

  • I found that the larger and the closer the screen, the stronger the transmission (but only a subtle difference)
  • It seems that playing several transmission videos at once can make it more powerful. You can use different devices, and open several windows at the same time. I actually mixed more than 10 videos into one new video, I think the software I used is called Filmora9. Doing this really seemed to increase the potency. But sometimes I'm not sure, currently I mainly meditate to single videos. Experiment. You can mix the same video several times, or many different ones.

 

 

- Ability to give aura transmissions:

To be able to give the first kind of transmissions, the "aura transmissions", the most important requirement is to have a strong depth/immersion baseline consciousness. The recognition dimension has pretty much no value for that. Apart from that it's also helpful to have a very strong aura, the best practices for that is receiving transmissions, channeling energies and invoking spirits. 

 

 

Share your experiences with transmissions :)

Edited by GreenWoods

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GreenWoods said:

Transmissions are the most powerful tool to increase your baseline Consciousness. I can't believe they are so little known.

I thought something similar once, as many people who do transmissions do. It's very common to think for humans that whatever resonates most with them is like the greatest thing (because well for them it's in the moment), 'why aren't more people seeing this? This yoga technique is the greatest, everybody should do it'.
If it attracts you, great, if not then perhaps better not to bother with it.

Anyway, maybe you'll appreciate the following. I prefer this over the many transmissions found on Youtube. But it also just matches better with my belief system, that's why at least partly it's more attractive for me. I found a website some time ago where you can invoke many energies. I've done it and have really liked it. You can just look through all the channeled messages (https://omna.org/all-channeled-messages-in-date/page/50/) and find something that attracts you. For example: https://omna.org/tag/christ-consciousness/

Edited by Waken

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Waken said:

I thought something similar once, as many people who do transmissions do. It's very common to think for humans that whatever resonates most with them is like the greatest thing, 'why aren't more people seeing this? This yoga technique is the greatest, everybody should do it.'
If it attracts you, great, if not then perhaps better not to bother with it.

Anyway, maybe you'll appreciate the following. I found a website some time ago where you can invoke many energies. I've done it and have really liked it. You can just look through all the channeled messages (https://omna.org/all-channeled-messages-in-date/page/50/) and find something that attracts you. For example: https://omna.org/message-goddess-diana/

Is this stuff about arcturians real? I have a strong instinct that this entire enterprise is a bunch of nonsense, but i'm opened minded and I care about what's real and what works more than anything so I'm not sure.

How do you assess the validity of stuff like this?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Waken said:

I thought something similar once, as many people who do transmissions do. It's very common to think for humans that whatever resonates most with them is like the greatest thing (because well for them it's in the moment), 

That's a valid point. 

For me personally, I've experimented with 20+ different spiritual techniques, and spend around 5 000 hours in total. I've experimented a lot with transmissions and for me, they are clearly the most powerful tool for increasing baseline consciousness (as well as invoking spirits, I didn't mention it at first because it is a lot more difficult). And from reading and hearing many reports of other people, I suppose transmissions are powerful for others too. 

There is however the issue that many don't feel anything at first and get no results. It's maybe because for these people transmissions simply don't work. I think this is the case for a very small minority. For most they would work if they put in the time and effort. They probably spent 100s or 1000s of hours meditating, but lose patience if 1h transmission doesn't work. It takes time till they work powerfully.  And then 1h transmission can easily be more powerful than 10h of normal meditation. 

 

17 minutes ago, Waken said:

'why aren't more people seeing this? 

  • only very few people are able to give transmissions. 
  • in the past you had to find a guru in person to get a transmissiom. This changes now with the internet
  • Many transmissions have beeen around for very little time, like pure Divinity, SAT, KAP....
  • most people give up if the first hour doesn't work

Also the potency of youtube transmissions can't be compared to live transmissions. 

I bet you, in 5 years transmissions are extremely popular.

21 minutes ago, Waken said:

Anyway, maybe you'll appreciate the following. I prefer this over the many transmissions found on Youtube. But it also just matches better with my belief system, that's why at least partly it's more attractive for me. I found a website some time ago where you can invoke many energies. I've done it and have really liked it. You can just look through all the channeled messages (https://omna.org/all-channeled-messages-in-date/page/50/) and find something that attracts you. For example: https://omna.org/tag/christ-consciousness/

Thanks! I will look into it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Is this stuff about arcturians real? I have a strong instinct that this entire enterprise is a bunch of nonsense, but i'm opened minded and I care about what's real and what works more than anything so I'm not sure.

How do you assess the validity of stuff like this?

Of course, I can't really say I know. How could you ever know anything? I've just read and heard so much now from sources I found credible that for me it's just real now, lol. I would suggest that if you would investigate it, you would come to be convinced too. Frankly, if anything can exist, perhaps we could assume that is does exist. Can't everything/anything become real(ity) for you? 
When I first found a video of a channeled entity called Bashar, it hit me as very fake, but still kept watching. After a time I was like 'wtf, I mean the answers he gives, it's just so spot on and so incredibly fast, it's so witty. How could that guy (that is channeling) make this up? He doesn't seem that smart, and he appears to me to just be a sober honest guy'. Then other people who have some attitude against something, look for the wrongs, may find it. Perhaps everything can become your reality, and your reality brings you the evidence of whatever you look for/believe. Therefore, perhaps better to just follow what attracts you and let go of the notion that some things are real and others not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

transmissions also have an immediate short-term effect and can get you into Samadhi, like for example pure Divinity and SAT and to a lesser extend Shaktipat and KAP.

What is pure Divinity and SAT and to a lesser extend Shaktipat and KAP?

So all of these transmissions, rasa, shaktipat etc are paid services?

 


Me & My World is the imagination of The Nothing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@GreenWoods thank you, interesting read. I can relate to much of what you said. Nice to see that you've worked with spirits. I've done so too, at least I think you might categorize for example fairies and such as spirits? Wow, that I just wrote that. Many people here will think that's delusional, lol.

Actually, on the website that I linked I once found a channeled message which went something like 'absorbing light is one of the easiest ways to go/advance through all the levels of the creator. The creator made it easy to do this, but many humans think it has to be hard.'

5 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

'why aren't more people seeing this? 

Oops sorry, this sentence was meant to be part of a thought that people have where they think whatever that they are big about is something everybody should know and do. I've had this so many times now with myself lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Waken said:

Of course, I can't really say I know. How could you ever know anything? I've just read and heard so much now from sources I found credible that for me it's just real now, lol. I would suggest that if you would investigate it, you would come to be convinced too. Frankly, if anything can exist, perhaps we could assume that is does exist. Can't everything/anything become real(ity) for you? 
When I first found a video of a channeled entity called Bashar, it hit me as very fake, but still kept watching. After a time I was like 'wtf, I mean the answers he gives, it's just so spot on and so incredibly fast, it's so witty. How could that guy (that is channeling) make this up? He doesn't seem that smart, and he appears to me to just be a sober honest guy'. Then other people who have some attitude against something, look for the wrongs, may find it. Perhaps everything can become your reality, and your reality brings you the evidence of whatever you look for/believe. Therefore, perhaps better to just follow what attracts you and let go of the notion that some things are real and others not.

I hear you. Nice response.

I'll check it out, I remember a few years ago I used to whisper gabriel and I'd get a wave of bliss, I always wondered if it was related to archangel gabriel.

I like to judge the validity of stuff based on the vibration/presence of the people advocating for it, and I get a sense that you are speaking honestly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

What is pure Divinity and SAT and to a lesser extend Shaktipat and KAP?

If you want to know, you gotta try them :P

If you want more intellectual knwoledge, check out the links and maybe try to look the transmissions up on the internet. There should definitely be information about the supramental force, KAP, RASA and shaktipat. I'm not an expert.

5 minutes ago, Muhammad Jawad said:

So all of these transmissions, rasa, shaktipat etc are paid services?

The youtube transmissions are for free.

The live transmissions on zoom are paid servives. But most are quite cheap and some are on donation basis. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Waken said:

 I think you might categorize for example fairies and such as spirits?

@Waken Sure. I've never worked with fairies though. Mostly angels and saints/mystics and a bit with deities.

When I startet invoking spirits it had no effect. Now, after around 1000 hours spent in contact with spirits, invoking them is just a bit more powerful than channeling transmissions. I can summom the spirit with my intention within a few seconds, and due to its presence, my state of consciousness immediately changes. Enough that it can't be dismissed as placebo or so lol. Sometimes I invoke over 100 spirits in one meditation, that is quite powerful. 

26 minutes ago, Waken said:

Actually, on the website that I linked I once found a channeled message which went something like 'absorbing light is one of the easiest ways to go/advance through all the levels of the creator.

Once you are able to channel energy, absorbing/channeling light energy can be potent. Though for me, transmissions and invoking spirits is more potent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I care about what's real and what works more than anything

Ultimately nothing works and nothing is real. There’s only nothing appearing to happen. Even physicists land at this brick wall of nothing. So nothing is happening (except for in the illusory experience of the apparent individual). What isn’t is appearing to be.

What is sought is the end of seeking, which is this. What an alcoholic seeks is the end of the need to have another drink. What a drug addict seeks is the end of the need to use another drug. The longing for what’s just around the corner is the disguise wear’d by the longing for exactly whatever is already appearing to happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

, I remember a few years ago I used to whisper gabriel and I'd get a wave of bliss, I always wondered if it was related to archangel gabriel.

@Raptorsin7 I will soon make a post on how to contact spirits. I hope you're gonna try contacting Gabriel again :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

I'll check it out, I remember a few years ago I used to whisper gabriel and I'd get a wave of bliss, I always wondered if it was related to archangel gabriel.

I like to judge the validity of stuff based on the vibration/presence of the people advocating for it, and I get a sense that you are speaking honestly.

Ha, nice. Sometimes I ask(ed) archangel Christine for supportive energy, and when I do/did, I feel this light Divine soft feminine love come into my being. Real pleasant.
Ah I like your "I like the judging the validity of stuff based on the vibration of people advocating it". Matt Kahn said something like "We'll move away from listening to someone words as who has the highest truth, but to the quality of the vibration that's expressed." I love that. I've moved to just choosing the thought/vibration that feels best, as perhaps you might just experience life in any vibration you choose. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, The0Self said:

Ultimately nothing works and nothing is real. There’s only nothing appearing to happen. Even physicists land at this brick wall of nothing. So nothing is happening (except for in the illusory experience of the apparent individual). What isn’t is appearing to be.

What is sought is the end of seeking, which is this. What an alcoholic seeks is the end of the need to have another drink. What a drug addict seeks is the end of the need to use another drug. The longing for what’s just around the corner is the disguise wear’d by the longing for exactly whatever is already appearing to happen.

I can see what you're pointing at, I think. There's just this presence/awareness. It's always here when you look, you can never not be what you are right now. 

But i'm still suffering and I want materialist things like money and ability.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

@Raptorsin7 I will soon make a post on how to contact spirits. I hope you're gonna try contacting Gabriel again :)

Cool, I'll check it out. And yes I will thank you. I was just thinking about it now, and I do feel something when I think about Gabriel.

I wonder if I can ask these spirits how to manifest stuff I want

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@GreenWoods It's nice speaking with you, not having had the chance much to express these things with anyone.
 

9 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

@Waken Sure. I've never worked with fairies though. Mostly angels and saints/mystics and a bit with deities.

Cool. have used angels and archangels too. Sometimes angels when I've having a bit trouble releasing something, it often helps. Haven't done much much mystics and deities though, although some beings that refer to themselves as godesses I liked contacting.

 

13 minutes ago, GreenWoods said:

When I startet invoking spirits it had no effect. Now, after around 1000 hours spent in contact with spirits, invoking them is just a bit more powerful than channeling transmissions. I can summom the spirit with my intention within a few seconds, and due to its presence, my state of consciousness immediately changes. Enough that it can't be dismissed as placebo or so lol. Sometimes I invoke over 100 spirits in one meditation, that is quite powerful. 

Oh wow, 1000 hours with spirits huh. Do you perceive their vibration also visually, or just sensing? One spirit in particular you're using? Over 100 spirits at the same time, LOL! Sometimes I would use multiple invocations from the website I used, and then sometimes would regret it because the energy build would feel a bit like you're in a bath that's too warm for too long. What do you experience has changed, is it a big change in your consciousness/vibration over time?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Waken said:

Ha, nice. Sometimes I ask(ed) archangel Christine for supportive energy, and when I do/did, I feel this light Divine soft feminine love come into my being. Real pleasant.
Ah I like your "I like the judging the validity of stuff based on the vibration of people advocating it". Matt Kahn said something like "We'll move away from listening to someone words as who has the highest truth, but to the quality of the vibration that's expressed." I love that. I've moved to just choosing the thought/vibration that feels best, as perhaps you might just experience life in any vibration you choose. 

How deep do you think that rabbit hole goes?

One thing that always made me skeptical of this stuff is because some things seem genuinely impossible, so how can you really manifest anything you choose. Like no matter what my vibration is I can't change my age, history of the character etc. Or do you think ANYTHING is literally possible if you align with your desire vibrationally

Thanks. I'm working on becoming more sensitive to moment by moment thoughts/attitudes etc, but I find I can discern information pretty accurately nowadays based on people's vibes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

@Raptorsin7  wonder if I can ask these spirits how to manifest stuff I want

Sure. That's why 99% of people contact spirits. So that they manifest their desires for them.

Hardly anyone contacts them for spiritual growth...

35 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

some things seem genuinely impossible,

Haha, anything is possible. (it might just be extremely unlikely)

But manifesting your desires is way more complicated than merely aligning your vibration or stuff like that lol. 

The most effective way is to ask angels.

Edited by GreenWoods

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Waken

12 minutes ago, Waken said:

@GreenWoods It's nice speaking with you, not having had the chance much to express these things with anyone.

Same!

12 minutes ago, Waken said:

Do you perceive their vibration also visually, or just sensing? 

I hardly perceive them visually. Mainly just sensing their presence/energy/consciousness. 

14 minutes ago, Waken said:

? One spirit in particular you're using? 

Currently one of my favourite spirits are:

Jesus, Mary Magdalene, Ramana Maharshi, Anandamayi Ma, Vallalar

Metatron, Christine, Shekinah, Seraphina and some more angels

Odin

 

What are your favourite spirits?

17 minutes ago, Waken said:

. What do you experience has changed, is it a big change in your consciousness/vibration over time?

You mean during contact or baseline?

During most part of the 1000 hours, contact was weak if at all. The really powerful stuff is invoking many spirits. I've maybe spend 30-60 hours doing that solidly. At the end of such a meditation Im usually in deep bliss and it sometimes feels like I'm close to the breakthrough (getting to Brahman Consciousness). So it is similar to transmissions. The effects on my baseline are also similar to transmissions' effects on baseline, most similar to the pure Divinity Transmission. It affects mainly the depth dimension, but the recognition dimension as well.

These invocations eventually lead to the light body. Vallalar is a good example of someone who had a very developed light body.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

How deep do you think that rabbit hole goes?

Ha, well that does assume there is an end. Little doubtful about that. Perhaps just a never ending expansion, don't know.

22 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

One thing that always made me skeptical of this stuff is because some things seem genuinely impossible, so how can you really manifest anything you choose. Like no matter what my vibration is I can't change my age, history of the character etc. Or do you think ANYTHING is literally possible if you align with your desire vibrationally

Yea, got you. From Bashar I heard that when you incarnate you agree with certain mass agreed rules. Or perhaps you could say that you agree with holding certain beliefs that you can't change. Bashar himself gave 5 laws that can't be changed in existence, like one law is that you exist, another that you get back what you put out. For the rest the restrictions would be those that we agree on when incarnating into this earthly reality, like perhaps the body growing older and not just zapping to another universe or something. And frankly Bashar himself says that when you change your belief/thought about yourself, you do actually change your history (memories) so that they are more in alignment with what you currently are.

28 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Thanks. I'm working on becoming more sensitive to moment by moment thoughts/attitudes etc, but I find I can discern information pretty accurately nowadays based on people's vibes

Oh cool. That saves some good time and struggle:-)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now